Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Look. I'm almost all caught up! [Hyper]
Yes, yes you are. I’m catching up tomorrow smile

Is that real? [Jawdrop]
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Yes, yes you are. I’m catching up tomorrow smile
And I've fallen back behind again. I should really spend some of this time finishing Part 62.

No, but he might clone Lana. Also, who knows what all happened in Smallville…
A Cloned Lana. clap

CLARK: *Now* she tells me. Fine, get an application form from Ching and we’ll do an interview. You *do* have references, don’t you?
CLARK: (cont.) Cat, why are you handing me over the Metropolis phone book?

laugh Just what Nor ordered!

Jury of his peers (21y/o male troublemakers with a girl in every port): Right. Guilty.
They can get those guys to show up to jury duty?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
And I've fallen back behind again. I should really spend some of this time finishing Part 62.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
<strong> clap

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> They supply naked women in the hotel rooms?
I'm thinking 1/2 the population might balk at such a taxpayer expense.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
They supply naked women in the hotel rooms?
I'm thinking 1/2 the population might balk at such a taxpayer expense.
This is why they do not itemize such things. I think half the population is a low estimate at the level of balking anyway.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
This is why they do not itemize such things. I think half the population is a low estimate at the level of balking anyway.
That was just the female half. The male half wouldn't want to use taxpayer money for it, just get it for free.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
On a positive note. 62 is off to beta and I'm 1/2 way through 63.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Because they are not eligible for employment as juror entertainment?
No, that they couldn't claim a deduction on their tax forms.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
No, that they couldn't claim a deduction on their tax forms.
Funny thing that. There was a report a couple of months in the news on an employee gratification trip to Budapest for insurance agents (I think). Those who made the most sales got nookie on company expense. When it became public knowledge later on, there’s been a bit of ruckus and amongst other things, money equivalent benefits for which taxes must be paid.

dizzy Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Funny thing that. There was a report a couple of months in the news on an employee gratification trip to Budapest for insurance agents (I think). Those who made the most sales got nookie on company expense. When it became public knowledge later on, there’s been a bit of ruckus and amongst other things, money equivalent benefits for which taxes must be paid.
[Linked Image] I don't know which is worse. That a company actually did this, or people were stupid enough to claim it on their taxes.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I don't know which is worse. That a company actually did this, or people were stupid enough to claim it on their taxes.
No, the problem was that the employees didn’t, and thus stiffed the state for its tax Euros.

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I don't know which is worse. That a company actually did this, or people were stupid enough to claim it on their taxes.
No, the problem was that the employees didn’t, and thus stiffed the state for its tax Euros.

wave Michael
But it means that the company claimed it on THEIR taxes to let the Euro goven't know it was due.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
But it means that the company claimed it on THEIR taxes to let the Euro goven't know it was due.
Maybe. As some sort of teambuilding exercise or other. No, it got dragged into the public by some Investigative Reporter™ getting a tip.

wave Michael

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b] Funny thing that. There was a report a couple of months in the news on an employee gratification trip to Budapest for insurance agents (I think). Those who made the most sales got nookie on company expense. When it became public knowledge later on, there’s been a bit of ruckus and amongst other things, money equivalent benefits for which taxes must be paid.
[Linked Image] I don't know which is worse. That a company actually did this, or people were stupid enough to claim it on their taxes. [/b]
If I am reading this right it sounds like the people are in trouble for not listing it as a form of income on their taxes.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yep.
wave Michael

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard