Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
IreneD Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thanks for all the now vanished comments and suggestions, everyone. I know a few people didn't get to read part three, so here it is again.

Constructive criticism is requested.

Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Irene,

I love this story as much as the first time I read it. Having Diane as the instigator of Lois and Clark dating is original, and Lois's mooning over Superman is straight out of the Season One Bible.

Since we've all been punished by the evils of technology, you'll post more soon, right? As a remedy to being in withdraw for over a day? laugh

Elle Roberts

She's a dancer who doesn't dance. He's a painter who doesn't paint. It's like a bohemian version of the Island of Misfit Toys. – “Igby Goes Down”
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
LOVE this!!! Wow, Irene. Part 3 was fabulous. Diane was great! She just barrelled right in there, told Lois what she thought, justified herself well, ignored the frost warnings, and loved her comments to Lois at the end, after she pointed out JUST how illogical (and other choice words) Lois is behaving.

Of course, you had to make Clark leave before he heard any of the good stuff. While it's true that eavesdroppers don't usually hear good things about themselves, it's also true (at least in movies, books and on television wink ) that if the person had just stayed around long enough to hear the entire conversation....well, you know. laugh

Can't wait for more!!!

Vicki (who patiently re-registered herself, but wants to know where the rest of the instant gremlins are??)

The world is made up of three kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Vicki, Annette's had enough for one evening so she's leaving them till tomorrow at some point. smile

We say it's time she joined the party for now and relaxed a little. It's been a fraught couple of days.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Y'know, Irene, even with all three sections in a lump <g> this is still way too short... Post more, soonest! <g>

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Can't remember if I ever got to post this before the mbs went down. I'd saved all my various fdk posts in WORD and was happily working my way through them at the time, but can't remember which I still had to do. laugh

So, apologies if this is a repeat.

Moving things along nicely here, Irene, and getting more intriguing by the minute.

Lois really is in fantasyland, isn't she? :goof:

Lois scowled at her absent partner’s desk. Why did it bother her so much that Clark hadn’t found her attractive? It wasn’t as if she wanted to be involved with him. And if he had been attracted to her, life would be pretty intolerable now, because she was pretty sure they would have violated her third rule of journalism at least a dozen times while she’d been throwing herself at him. So it was a good thing that he didn’t want her.

All the same, it was humiliating. It was humiliating to know that her partner thought she had all the sex appeal of a… a… a turnip. Actually, a turnip probably rated higher on his scale than she did since he was so fresh off a turnip truck!
This neatly explains why Lois is still bothered by Clark when she's so hot for Superman (and believes Superman is hot for her) and is well in character. (I have to say that because I've got a similar moment in a WIP I'm working on, so it seems logical to me <g>)

“She’s your partner, she’s your friend, and more importantly…” Perry paused and grinned wickedly at Clark. “I’m your boss. Looks like you’re elected, son.”
ROTFL! And laughing even harder after reading the last two paragraphs following on from this. Great ending to this segment, Irene.

More soonest, please!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Irene

Thanks for reposting! smile

I love this. It's excellent. laugh

Poor Clark hearing Lois's reaction to Diane's suggestion. Pity he didn't wait a little longer.

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next. Should be a lot of fun!

Tricia cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard