Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BarbP Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Don't throw double the tomatoes!!! Remember one whammy is only *if*.

Hope you are following this and enjoying it -- Let me know if my shizophrenia is bothersome.

Barb.

Merriwether
Merriwether
Whoa. I see now what you mean by splitting the present. Talk about confusing! But it's getting really interesting. (I've beens saying that for awhile, haven't I? but it has!) Tempus is medicating everyone into a different future, and things around Smallville are changing. It's a good thing that the future is so changeable, as Wells so well knows! He and Claire need to hurry up and fix this!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Kerth
Kerth
Wow!! hyper

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow, Barb, this is some clever writing. You do have a way with words. Awesome! clap

You really have a very interesting way of hopping from one timeline to the other. I still have to read every chapter twice in order to grasp it all but it's an exciting ride. smile

Ursie

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!
BarbP Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Ooops, I posted in the wrong place. But here it is again.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

Maria,

Another time machine is needed -- because, well because, well you'll see.

Karen's collapse was not induced by Tempus -- just a problem pregnancy which led to her death. I was explaining how she died.

Lois' collapse *was* induced by Tempus -- but Wells and Claire to the rescue as they are now back further to *try* to prevent it.

Just hang in there.

Thanks again,

Barb.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ok, I take back what I said... Yeah, you know, the part about thanking you for such grea stories... Two WHAMS in the smae section??? help I know I said it was taking a little time for you to do something evil to our favorite couple, but hey, it was just a thought! laugh

Now more seriously. This part was once again great and a fun to read (yeah, despite the evil touch... Blame it on Sas's influence laugh ) The way you describe everything is amazing and your stories are always so complex, it amazes me how you put them together. SO many pieces, the going back and forth in time... It's really impressive. notworthy

One of the things I'm liking best so far are the little bits where the mother is reading to the her son (You have really curious about the identity of those two...)

Looking forward to more of SPIV

Cris

Cris

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard