Print Thread
#89737 09/20/12 02:32 AM
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Just noticing as I update TOCs that this one seems to have gotten lost among the new posts. So, anyone wanting to leave fdk...

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#89738 09/20/12 05:43 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So sad. Lois wants him, but has a terrible fear of committment. Clark wants her, but is trying to stay away. Yet they can't keep away from one another.

Someone (Martha?) slap them silly already!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#89739 09/20/12 07:48 PM
Kerth
Kerth
Sad, but good!! I think it had a lot of great parts to it-- Clark's desperation just to see her, be with her, but neither of them able to be together... It's heart wrenching and lovely at the same time. They just can't stop themselves.

By the way, (despite my aversion to country music) I watched the video and you were right-- it was steamy! wink Even though I've never really thought of Kenny Chesney as hot...

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#89740 09/21/12 04:40 AM
Columnist
Columnist
Sad indeed, but I could very easily see this how their relationship could have gone, especially if Lois had known Clark was Superman.

SQD (who has been enjoying writing these little short pieces- need to hit the Fall challenge thread)

#89741 09/28/12 04:30 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Don't remind me about the Fall Challenge! I have tossed out every concept of Burning Leaves so far!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard