Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LabRat Come Over 1/1 FDK - 09/20/12 06:32 AM
Just noticing as I update TOCs that this one seems to have gotten lost among the new posts. So, anyone wanting to leave fdk...

LabRat smile
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Come Over 1/1 FDK - 09/20/12 09:43 PM
So sad. Lois wants him, but has a terrible fear of committment. Clark wants her, but is trying to stay away. Yet they can't keep away from one another.

Someone (Martha?) slap them silly already!
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: Come Over 1/1 FDK - 09/20/12 11:48 PM
Sad, but good!! I think it had a lot of great parts to it-- Clark's desperation just to see her, be with her, but neither of them able to be together... It's heart wrenching and lovely at the same time. They just can't stop themselves.

By the way, (despite my aversion to country music) I watched the video and you were right-- it was steamy! wink Even though I've never really thought of Kenny Chesney as hot...
Posted By: stopquitdont Re: Come Over 1/1 FDK - 09/21/12 08:40 AM
Sad indeed, but I could very easily see this how their relationship could have gone, especially if Lois had known Clark was Superman.

SQD (who has been enjoying writing these little short pieces- need to hit the Fall challenge thread)
Posted By: Morgana Re: Come Over 1/1 FDK - 09/28/12 08:30 PM
Don't remind me about the Fall Challenge! I have tossed out every concept of Burning Leaves so far!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards