Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#89589 09/11/12 08:10 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

How's thems apples? laugh

Now, I could have pulled the plug a few lines up, but I didn't, now did I? Noooooooo. Therefore, no major cliffy, right?

Comments?

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/23/14 03:32 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Hi Virginia,

Clark attempted to push from the forefront of his mind, those too few times Lois had asked him to zip up a dress, or unzip it again that night
Lois, are you sure it's a good idea ???

although, she usually stood at his shoulder telling him what to and what not to write
Of course!
LOIS: It's because I'm always right! razz

he would cook
Only healthy food: vegetable and, for dessert, fruit. Not even a chocolate cake... hyper hyper

He didn’t like it when she kept secrets from him.
confused Clark, what do you do every day?

Yes, he knew it shouldn’t, being that he kept more and bigger secrets from her, but it still did.
Precisely!

Clark said with a wink, knowing he just had to get a closer look at her in that costume.
Naughty Clark again!
CAT: hyper hyper

Lois hated that he could look so adorable when he was guilty as all get out.
CAT: Yes, naugthy Clark is adorable! hyper hyper

Her hands stopped pushing, and slid up to his shoulders, and her arms entwined around his neck, pulling him closer.

His right hand coasted down her curves only to come across the slit in her dress that came up to her mid-thigh. As his hand came back up, he realized it was on the inside of that slit.

“Oh, Chuck,” she moaned in acceptance, her chest pressing against his.

His hand was now on her bottom. The only thing between them were her pair of stockings. His thumb moved back and forth. The roughness of the nylon sent shivers of excitement coursing through him.
CAT: hyper hyper

So, does that count as a cliffy? I'm thinking not.
Are you sure?

wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Things are heating up nicely. Wonder if Clark and Lois will benefit from Chuck and Lola's romance? Interesting!

Pat

S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
I guess it's not a true cliffy but it's enough of a tease to make me look for the next chapter!

Joan

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
In the span of a couple of very long days, she had gone from hating his guts to kissing him to giving him the sexiest experience of his life. Yes, there was a part of him, a very vocal part of him, that wished he had just succumbed to her seduction. Luckily, he hadn’t, because they had gotten to know each other as friends over this past month.
evil
Before he left, she would change into her pajamas, and he would rub vitamin E cream on her injured arm. It was a very intimate act, and he often wished he could massage more than her arm. If Lois had given him half a chance, he was sure he could remove some of that tension from her shoulders.
jawdrop Well Clark..

I keep forgetting this Clark is slightly more experienced in that front than the last one, isn't he?
“No! Absolutely not,” Clark protested after Lois dropped the bombshell of her new undercover assignment at the Metro Club. “It’s too dangerous.”

“It’s my job,” Lois reminded him. “I’ve been on the injured list too long, Chuck. I need to stretch my wings.”

“It’s my story,” he retorted, using his weakest excuse, but the most likely one she would accept. He found with Lois that her reasoning usually faltered under debate while his agreements got stronger, more paranoid perhaps and over-protective definitely, but stronger in his opinion.

“How is the Metro Club, or the Metro Gang for that matter, your story?” Lois parried back with an equally tough blow to his first defense.

“Correct me if I get this wrong, since I’m quoting, ‘Metro Gang controls the West River. West River is on fire and only West River, so I’m going undercover to find out why.’ I have been reporting on those fires all summer, hence my story,” Clark said, high-fiving his eidetic memory for that point.
Wait... This was Clark's story?? Lois are you trying to steel his story?

With that one look, Clark knew that the rest of his arguments would fall on deaf ears. She had been a bear to work with during her recovery, her dark moods blacker than before. She was pushing her rehabilitation to the limit, trying to build back her missing muscle mass. The rest of her was leaner and stronger than before, since she started hitting the gym every day after work. He followed her once and guessed she ran at least five miles on the treadmill; the last mile in a dead sprint.
Oh Lois, you're feeling vulnerable and want to get back up to speed. Don't you know that working those things too hard too fast will set you back if you're not careful?

“The problem is Clark here would rather lose the scoop on the West River fires than have me take a few little chances,” she clarified, and then walked away before Perry could ask what the ‘little’ chances were. Typical.

“Lois!” her boss followed after her, and so did Clark.

“If I’m an investigative journalist, I have to be able to investigate,” she told Perry. “Right?”

“A scoop, huh?” Perry asked, but they both could see he was already nibbling at her bait. He seemed torn between her safety and getting the story.

“A sure thing,” Lois insisted.
You may be grasping at straws but if you follow those "psychic leaps" you might get yourself in a better position to get the story.

She pointed at him. “You’re just angry because you didn’t think of it first. You’ve been working on this story for months now, haven’t you? And still no leads. Maybe, just maybe, you didn’t use your head. Besides, I’m first and foremost a professional. I would never do anything to compromise my personal safety or the integrity of my work.”

Jimmy walked up behind her with a suit bag in his hand. “Lois, this just came for you. The dry-cleaner said he had a terrible time with the… uh…” He unpacked the ‘outfit’ – a yellow leotard with bright yellow feathers around the neck and wrists, as well as a feather tail. “— the feathers.”
*snickers then runs off as her Lois muses try to stop her from laughing*

“Baby cakes, what’s with your arm?” Johnny asked.

Damn! Lois shifted her position to accentuate her legs and hips, before replying, “Two men were fighting over me a while back, and I made the mistake to stepping between them. It won’t happen again.” That was for sure.
You know, I hadn't thought about that.

“I don’t need back-up.” Just what she needed on an undercover job, her overprotective best friend watching her every move. She wouldn’t be surprised if Superman swooped in and rescued her from a too-revealing costume.

“I think you do. I mean, how did you get so close to this guy anyway?” he asked, sounding distinctly jealous.
Best friend? I'd say almost-boyfriend but of course my fellow LnC!Lois begs to differ.

Lois placed her hands on her hips and glowered at him. How did he think? “He’s a man. I’m a woman. Do you want me to…?” Her voice faltered. She and Clark had argued about this before. She looked around the dressing room as a chill crept down her spine. Everything seemed familiar as if she was seeing it again through new eyes. Her gaze stopped at Clark, and widened.
Oh! Is her memory kicking at its cage saying, "Let me out!!! Remember me so that he can get his comeuppance!"

“Lois?” Clark whispered, his brow furrowing. “What’s wrong?”

“Major déjà vu,” she said, reaching out and taking his hand. “Like that time at the warehouse, and in the alley before Lex shot me. It doesn’t feel familiar to you?”
Ok, not quite the bird I was expecting to sing.

“You’ll stay, won’t you?” Lois asked, when just a moment before she wanted to throw him out. She stepped closer to him, and he wrapped an arm around her. She hated this feeling, more than she disliked that he was checking up on her.
Awww! And understandable considering the last time she felt like that she ended up injured (even though it was because she chose to react to that feeling instead of freezing.

“Well, after the Toasters visit, I’m not letting you return without me,” Clark said.

She pressed her lips together. Was that how he thought their partnership worked? “‘Letting me’?” She raised an eyebrow. “I’m already perfectly placed to continue this story, so I’m going back whether you like it or not. I’m still top banana here,” she informed him in no uncertain terms.

Clark grinned and leaned forward to whisper, “You know, Lois, I’ve never had a problem with you being on top.”
*blushing snickers and titters from my Lois muses*
Margot!Lois: Suure, Clark.
Lnc!Lois: *eyeroll*

Her kiss on his cheek after her case of déjà vu the night before had seemed to have given him courage to press forward past friendship. That was not why she had done it. She didn’t know why she had kissed him, but it wasn’t because of that. Suddenly, an image of Clark returning her kisses from their pasta night flashed across her mind, only this time he didn’t stop her and her arm wasn’t in a sling. Her mind continued with a lightning fast montage of images of lying on his bed, in various stages of undress, sweat covering their bodies. A moaning pulsing need rushed through her body.
Oh my!

Lois reached up and grabbed his tie, jerking him forward. “I swear if you ever breathe a word of that to anyone…”

Perry came through the newsroom at that moment, passing by Lois’s desk. She released Clark’s tie as his face was much too close to hers, much too intimate appearing for a platonic partnership. Clark took a step back, but his gaze still smoldered with a hint of smile. Had he really liked the chicken outfit?
Burning even hotter than before. Oh you two...

He shrugged sheepishly.

Oooooh. Lois hated that he could look so adorable when he was guilty as all get out. She owed him a good throw-down, but it would have to wait; she had a story to write. She turned her back on him and started to type.
"A good throwdown..." Lois are you sure you want to use those words?

“Initiative. I like that,” she said, and Clark could almost feel her gaze at it caressed his body, making him feel quite uncomfortable.
Good boy.

Aaand now my Clark!muse is objecting to the term.

By the time she had gotten to the second verse, her eyes still had yet to leave Clark’s. He knew he had a new fantasy to add to his ever-growing list. He didn’t know if she was that good of an actress, or if she wasn’t acting at all, but either way, Clark believed every word coming out of her mouth was meant for him. Not for Superman. Him, Clark Kent.
Why yes it is... although she'd try and kill you if you said that.

His right hand coasted down her curves only to come across the slit in her dress that came up to her mid-thigh. As his hand came back up, he realized it was on the inside of that slit.

“Oh, Chuck,” she moaned in acceptance, her chest pressing against his.

His hand was now on her bottom. The only thing between them were her pair of stockings. His thumb moved back and forth. The roughness of the nylon sent shivers of excitement coursing through him. “Lo…Lo… ” he said, losing control of his voice, losing control completely, as their tongues mingled. He lifted her up and stumbled forward towards a short wall without shelving, leaning her back against it.
Well here comes a second OH my!

“And I thought you’d never ask,” she returned. Suddenly, she placed her hands on his shoulders, and pushed him back slightly. “Protection?”

“I’m all the protection you’ll ever need,” Clark said, moving back to kiss again.
*shakes finger* NOT true, Clark!!

“Right,” he said, stepping back, and pulling his hand out from under her dress. “Raincheck?” his voice hopeful.

“Definitely,” Lois said, running her finger down his chest. “Your place, after work.”

His place was closer. “Sounds good to me.” First things first, he needed to get Lois out of there as her cover had been blown. “Go grab your stuff and bolt. I’ll get out of here as soon as I can and meet you.”
HEE!! Finally you two!

He leaned forward to kiss those damp lips again, when he heard something on the other side of the door. Clark pushed her back up against the wall once more. “Lola,” he moaned between kisses.

“Chuck,” she said, her fingers clawing his back. It was only at the last second before the door swung open, revealing Toni and Lou, her right hand man, with very cross expressions on their faces, did Clark realize that Lois had started to pull his shirt out of his pants.
Something tells me things are not going to go well for poor Chuck. I think these two will break the story well enough without him on the inside from here anyway.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow! So when is this moving to the nfic folder?

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

No, not a major cliffie, but!

Luthor razz He needs to be dealt with, unpleasantly, preferrably. wildguy

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hmmm. A little mention of noogie and it brings out the FDK! smile1 Maybe I should do that more often. [Linked Image]

Sydney: wave Yea! FDK! dance

Lois, are you sure it's a good idea ???
LOIS: What? I'm not allowed to taunt the poor man now, for turning me down... twice!?

Of course!
LOIS: It's because I'm always right!
CLARK: Strange thing is, she continued to the practice well after her arm had healed and even when I was working on my own stories.

Only healthy food: vegetable and, for dessert, fruit. Not even a chocolate cake...
CLARK: I'm not a vegitarian. Remember the sausage incident?

I love naughty Clark.
CAT: Me too!
Unfortunately for Cat, she doesn't get to touch naughty Clark.

Clark, what do you do every day?
Too hypocritical?

CLARK: I stick my foot into my mouth?

CAT: Yes, naugthy Clark is adorable!
Hmmmm. Cat seems to have enjoyed this part.

CAT: I'll enjoy the next part more. I believe I'm actually in that one. Or is that the part after that part. Well, one of them coming up. wink And, yes, naughty Clark is devine!

Are you sure?
Well, I could have cut off the scene at the point where you stopped quoting. Didn't I let you know that they were interrupted?

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Pat: clap What? You thought the supply room was all cover? Um... nope. Um... not just cover that is.

Joan: laugh I'll take tease.

Laura: Um... er... Oh, look, something shiney... [Linked Image]

Ken: I think you're reading ahead again. wink So far Lex hasn't done anything he didn't do in canon (in the Metro Club). And,yes, he will be dealt with... eventually. evil

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Christina: Sorry to hear about your computer problems. frown I hope your laptop feels better soon. Thank you for the long FDK despite your computer's illness.

Well Clark..

I keep forgetting this Clark is slightly more experienced in that front than the last one, isn't he?
This Clark hasn't been quite so patient of a Clark as canon Clark was, no. Although, if you look at it from another viewpoint, one might say knowing what he's missing may make him an even more patient man than canon Clark.

Wait... This was Clark's story?? Lois are you trying to steel his story?
LOIS: Of course *not*! We're partners, for one. Secondly, I'm investigating the Metro Gang... They MAY not have anything to do with the fires. <<tries to look innocent>>

Oh Lois, you're feeling vulnerable and want to get back up to speed. Don't you know that working those things too hard too fast will set you back if you're not careful?
LOIS: No pain, no gain.

You may be grasping at straws but if you follow those "psychic leaps" you might get yourself in a better position to get the story.
Funny thing is, that whole section quoted, isn't psychic leap, it's canon. wink

*snickers then runs off as her Lois muses try to stop her from laughing*
Yeah, I always liked that scene too. laugh

You know, I hadn't thought about that.
I gave her a whole 6 weeks since the shooting to heal.

Best friend? I'd say almost-boyfriend but of course my fellow LnC!Lois begs to differ.
I'm thinking the line between the two is getting thinner.

Oh! Is her memory kicking at its cage saying, "Let me out!!! Remember me so that he can get his comeuppance!"
Perhaps. A bit.

Ok, not quite the bird I was expecting to sing.
Sorry, only dribs and drabs, no full recovery of memories.

Awww! And understandable considering the last time she felt like that she ended up injured (even though it was because she chose to react to that feeling instead of freezing.
LOIS: How was I to know that Lex would be so stupid to discharge his weapon while it was aimed so close to me?

*blushing snickers and titters from my Lois muses*
Margot!Lois: Suure, Clark.
Lnc!Lois: *eyeroll*
They don't believe him?

Burning even hotter than before. Oh you two...
Hmmmm. Maybe they shouldn't have had that pasta at lunch today at Ralph's Pasta-ria.

"A good throwdown..." Lois are you sure you want to use those words?
clap Funny thing is, those were the words I wrote for the scene when I originally transcribed the canon scene for my notes (for Another Lois). Here they take on a completely different connotation.

Good boy.

Aaand now my Clark!muse is objecting to the term.
Oh, dear. Which term is that? "Good boy"? "Initiative"? or "uncomfortable"?

Why yes it is... although she'd try and kill you if you said that.
Yes, best not to mention Superman at this juncture. Kind of like a swim in an icy cold lake.

Well here comes a second OH my!
evil

*shakes finger* NOT true, Clark!!
Hmmmmm. So, I'm the only one who thought Clark's words were funny? Let's just say he's not thinking with all cylinders at the moment.

HEE!! Finally you two!
[Linked Image]

Something tells me things are not going to go well for poor Chuck. I think these two will break the story well enough without him on the inside from here anyway.
Hmmmm. You think he's about to expose his press pass? [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Oh, dear. Which term is that? "Good boy"? "Initiative"? or "uncomfortable"?
He was baulking at my comment. You're in the clear. He's rather happy about the tack you've taken for Alt-Clark and Lois (but we'll have to see if he's singing your praises next chapter.)

Hubby thinks it's the motherboard or processor. If it's the processor it would be fixable if one the screws wasn't stuck so tight he started shredding the thread (meaning he was tearing the screw from the point you turn it at.) If it's the motherboard however, it's also fixable but would cost too much to fix (especially as comps in the same price range as this one that twice the memory and speed.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Just over a month ago, Lois wasn’t talking him,
There needs to be a to in that sentance. I guess you could say "talking with him" as well, but "talking to him" would be the more regular phrase.

I like the desciption of their development of the routine of friendship.

he would rub vitamin E cream on her injured arm. It was a very intimate act, and he often wished he could massage more than her arm.
hyper all over the place. Maybe it is good she has not told him.

Despite, or perhaps because of, the Toasters visit the previous night, the Metro Club was packed with people.
People love danger. In late 19th century San Francisco there was a part of town people would go to half hoping to be Shanghaied. If done right danger draws out the crods.

Lois pressed her lips together. “Charlie? Charlie? No, no, no. You are certainly not a Charlie, Chuck.”
Is she trying to blow his cover. On the other hand if it went as it did in canon, he introducted himself as Charles King, and Toni Taylor decided to designate him as Charlie. So it would not really be a cover blow at all that others use acceptable nicknames for Charles for him.

“Lo…La!” he gasped
Obviously she never brought him up to speed on her alias either.

his eyes swept over the packed room. If this was bad for business…
Maybe tnormally they do not have even enough standing room.

she said, and Clark could almost feel her gaze at it caressed his body
I think that should be "as it caressed"

“I just don’t like anything dangerous to get to close to you.”
I think that should be "too close to you"

Well, this time Clark did the logical thing to do when caught in a supply closet with a beautiful woman. Except, he was not even faking the passionate intimate embrace. Now the question is, will they both get booted, or will Clark turn Benedict Arnold on Lois and destroy his planned tryst? Actually, it is unclear he has a chance to turn Benedict Arnold on her, he has established that he knows who she is, so I thin they will not trust him at all. Of course if he has really been at sea for some time, maybe he can win the argument that he did not know she was a reporter for the daily planet, and maybe claim that Lola is just a nickname for Lois.

John Pack Lambert
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
So far Lex hasn't done anything he didn't do in canon (in the Metro Club)
In the show did he come in a special entrance and help seat Toni? I totally missed the first part and forgot the second part.

Also, is there more to the roses?

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Christina: I was just teasing you. I figured Clark was balking at the "good boy" comment. wink

He's rather happy about the tack you've taken for Alt-Clark and Lois (but we'll have to see if he's singing your praises next chapter.)
Um... er... uh...

CLARK: It's not my fault!

Good luck with your computer.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
John: Thanks smile1

I like the desciption of their development of the routine of friendship.
I figure their friendship developed a little more quickly than in canon with him doing more and them spending so much time together. Amoungst other things.

What's wrong with Wanda?
JOHNNY TAYLOR: I didn't like it. Whatcha goin' to do? Send the Toasters afta me? Phaw!

Of course this might be because Clark always assumers this is required of him.
clap Yes, it could be that Clark read more into Perry look than Perry intended. Very possible.

Clark would love to know this fact. He would be all over the place. Maybe it is good she has not told him.
Ah... Another UST fan (that would be Unresolved Sexual Tension). clap

LOIS: I've made it my priority to keep those two (Lex and Clark) apart.

People love danger. In late 19th century San Francisco there was a part of town people would go to half hoping to be Shanghaied. If done right danger draws out the crods.
Yep, that's another reason why the speakeasy was packed in TOGOM.

Is she trying to blow his cover. On the other hand if it went as it did in canon, he introducted himself as Charles King, and Toni Taylor decided to designate him as Charlie. So it would not really be a cover blow at all that others use acceptable nicknames for Charles for him.
Charles King, it was.

Obviously she never brought him up to speed on her alias either.
He knew her alias, but when one gasps someone's name in surprise, usually it's their REAL name not their alias.

Maybe tnormally they do not have even enough standing room.
evil

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The poor Jimmys had been divided up like music CDs in a divorce.
Awwww

he had seen his life pass before his eyes, and he realized he had needed to reprioritize.
No more helping other people. No more base desires. From now on, he was a warrior monk, sent to protect Lois Lane’s body at all costs.

Yes, there was a part of him, a very vocal part of him, that wished he had just succumbed to her seduction.
eek Umm…no… I can’t say that here… clap

Currently, Perry’s son was away at college in Iowa.
That’s code, isn’t it?

A different type of satisfaction, he should say, as spending time, even when she wasn’t the brightest sunshine in his life, with Lois was still preferable to not spending time with her.
/checks of ‘whipped/

Lois stood on the stage with the other women auditioning as dancers at the Metro Cub.
Oooooh!

“It’s my job,” Lois reminded him. “I’ve been on the injured list too long, Chuck. I need to stretch my wings.”
/recommends Clark checks she’s not using wax to keep her feathers in place. Those stage lights can get hot/

“It’s my story,” he retorted, using his weakest excuse, but the most likely one she would accept.
Didn’t you say that whatever Lois points at and says ‘mine’ to, is hers?

I have been reporting on those fires all summer, hence my story,” Clark said, high-fiving his eidetic memory for that point.
evil Naughty Clark!

Johnny’s eyes flicked over to the flesh tone armband Lois had found to cover her bullet wound scars which, unfortunately, were still hideous, pink, and fresh.
Oh dear.

“I doubt it,” Lois replied, shifting so her bosom was emphasized. “One of them is dead, and I don’t see the other one anymore.”
evil

She pressed her lips together. Men! Especially one man in particular.
:p

She reached her hand out of the red curtains of the dressing room and pulled him inside. “What are you doing here?”
Encroaching on her territory.

This was his disguise?! Please. If she could see straight through it…
Uh-huh. Different glasses never fooled anyone. No glasses, OTOH…

“I came to see the show,” was his lame excuse.
Naughty!

“It looks like you’re really close to the story,” he retorted, heavy with sarcasm.
laugh

“I am. For your information, I spent the entire afternoon with the leader of the Metros, in his inner sanctum…” Serving drinks, but still.
What Clark thinks: ‘Lois and the entire Metrogang, going at it like Lana and the football squad’.

“I don’t need back-up.” Just what she needed on an undercover job, her overprotective best friend watching her every move.
Awwwww

She wouldn’t be surprised if Superman swooped in and rescued her from a too-revealing costume.
Yes, he needs to come and pick her up and then remove the too-revealing costume from her.

“I think you do. I mean, how did you get so close to this guy anyway?” he asked, sounding distinctly jealous.
laugh

Lois placed her hands on her hips and glowered at him. How did he think? “He’s a man. I’m a woman. Do you want me to…?”
devil

Her voice faltered. She and Clark had argued about this before. She looked around the dressing room as a chill crept down her spine. Everything seemed familiar as if she was seeing it again through new eyes. Her gaze stopped at Clark, and widened.
Oh dearjà-vu.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“I don’t know. Just familiarity. Does ‘draw you a diagram’ mean anything to you?”
/raises hand/

“Sweet Thing, I should get you out of here,” Clark whispered his serious words with a teasing wink.
I wonder what they’ll say when they find one of their ‘dancing girls’ entertaining a customer. /after reading the rest and remembering Another Lois/ Oh, right, they’d tell her to entertain after the show and remember to deliver 66% of the cut the boss.

Show time! God, sometimes she hated undercover work.
Riiiiight.

She pressed her lips together. Was that how he thought their partnership worked? “‘Letting me’?” She raised an eyebrow.
laugh

“I’m already perfectly placed to continue this story, so I’m going back whether you like it or not. I’m still top banana here,” she informed him in no uncertain terms.
Well… Toni’s more into guys, so…

Clark grinned and leaned forward to whisper, “You know, Lois, I’ve never had a problem with you being on top.”
laugh

Her mind continued with a lightning fast montage of images of lying on his bed, in various stages of undress, sweat covering their bodies. A moaning pulsing need rushed through her body.
Ooooooh!

Lois reached up and grabbed his tie, jerking him forward. “I swear if you ever breathe a word of that to anyone…”
She’s tar him?

Had he really liked the chicken outfit?
He’s got a thing for leotards?

Lois glared at her so-called partner. “Liked the feathers, huh?”
They’re recently come up with the theory that raptors had lots of feathers and ate their prey alive drool

“It turns out that I went to high school with Lola’s older brother. Small world,” Clark said, nudging his partner with his foot. “She knew me as Chuck.”
Ooooh! And she had a crush on her older brother’s bad-boy friend?

“Oh?” Toni inquired. “Well, catch up on your own time.”
Couldn’t he ‘catch up’ with her on company time?

What in the world was Luthor doing talking to the new head of the Metro Gang? Obviously, he wasn’t here on a social visit
Uuuuummm…

She was wearing some kind of white fur stole over her shoulders, which seemed to distract from the outfit more than enhance it.
Oh boy.

Lois started to sing “I’ve Got A Crush on You”. Her voice was low and sultry, and her eyes stared straight into Clark’s.

By the time she had gotten to the second verse, her eyes still had yet to leave Clark’s.
goofy

His eyes focused strongly at the back of Luthor’s head.
[Linked Image]

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Luthor himself took the rose out of the vase on his table and threw it to her.

Clark noticed Toni glare sharply at Luthor for the action. That was when Clark took a quick look around the club, and noticed that each table had a different colored rose on it.
laugh

“Clearly he’s in cahoots with Metro Gang to make his Riverfront Development a reality,”
DingDingDing!

Joking or not, those words were music to Clark’s ears. He cupped her jaw with his hands and pressed a kiss to her lips.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: 3 Part FDK! clap

‘Little’? Oh, Jonny isn’t a big guy, huh?
LOIS: I was *only* serving drinks!

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois used her head to get her lead? Umm…?
LOIS: I ALWAYS use my head. Just because I have this rockin' bod on top of my intelligence is to keep the sickos away.

So, dating Superman…?
LOIS: The way I heard it, never going to happen.

Gotten over his deflated…ego?
[Linked Image]

He’d better not be on her todo-list at all.
Calling him back, not doing him.

You mean, just like Clark?
LOIS: No, Superman. Clark knows I can do things on my own.

Hmm…considering Mouse’s recent challenge, wouldn’t it be fun if it were a strip joint and Lois is dressed as a farm-cowgril
Sorry, that will have to wait for another fan fic.

Encroaching on her territory.
CLARK: Stuff. Hopefully, you.

Uh-huh. Different glasses never fooled anyone. No glasses, OTOH…
clap Yep!

What Clark thinks: ‘Lois and the entire Metrogang, going at it like Lana and the football squad’.
LANA: How did you know about that? I mean, I *never*!

Yes, he needs to come and pick her up and then remove the too-revealing costume from her.
LOIS stocks said fantasy into her closet for later.

I wonder what they’ll say when they find one of their ‘dancing girls’ entertaining a customer. /after reading the rest and remembering Another Lois/ Oh, right, they’d tell her to entertain after the show and remember to deliver 66% of the cut the boss.
TONI: She'll get punished for going off the dole. Fifteen lashes, Lou!

Well… Toni’s more into guys, so…
LOIS: Lou likes girls.

He’s got a thing for leotards?
Well, that explains the new 52s.

They’re recently come up with the theory that raptors had lots of feathers and ate their prey alive
RAPTOR: What? You wanted us to wait until it was cold?

Ooooh! And she had a crush on her older brother’s bad-boy friend?
Possibly.

Couldn’t he ‘catch up’ with her on company time?
YEP.

<sling shooting the light bulb>
Just in case Luthor thought of mentioning anything that would put Lois in danger.

CLARK: I knew he was smarter than that.

Oh dear. He didn’t hear Toni coming so…
CLARK: A bit distracted here...

Right. She mentioned that in a previous part.
Different purse, but still. Lois is *always* prepared for all possibilities.

Okay? What has Lois figured out?
What makes you think that's what she means? She did get shot by the man after all. She currently *owns* him.

Ooooh! Oooooh! Breaking there was really mean.
Not as mean as stopping as his hands went up her thigh.

yeah, can you imagined the combined UST between them if they ever got together into close quarters?
[Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard