Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

Oh, look, over there. Something shiny... [Linked Image]

[Linked Image] working on part 50.

Comments?

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/23/14 03:42 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

I'm wondering if Asabi has been able to bug Clark's apartment.

If he has Luthor could be getting an eyeful.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
What a place to leave us! You love torturing us.

Joan

X
Blogger
Blogger
X
ARGH!

So...you'll be posting tomorrow? Because you couldn't possibly make us wait three days after that ending. Right, buddy? That would be cruel and unusual (I guess more cruel than unusual) punishment. AH!

They had landed on patio and he had carried her inside without another word. She hadn’t stopped crying the entire flight home.
frown

“Goodbye, Lois,” Superman replied, stepped out the door and disappeared into the sky.
This is the end of Superman? clap

Ah, I'm out of time frown This whole chapter was great! I'll try to get back on later.

If I can't, see you in a couple days! If I make it that long xD

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow I didn't expect you to go there!

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I am still totally confused by Lois taking Clark's lack of condoms in his bathroom as a sign that he might not be a boy scout. I guess it shows that he is in some ways not prepared, which might be her thought patern, but the lack seems such a staight arrow think that the supposition seems truly odd.

I am still a little unclear whether Clark actually agreed to make love to Lois at the end. I think that is what happened, but it might just be Lois sure he has to say yes.

At first I thought we should be doing this hyper for Clark. Then I realized that making love without floating will be very difficult. It will not work.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ken: Your question will be answered in the next part. Please remember that Lex ordered the bugs late Saturday night and this is currently Sunday.

If he has Luthor could be getting an eyeful.
You don't think Clark could have heard the bugs or checked for them when he returned home?

Joan: Who? Me? Torture? You? [Linked Image] Hey! I resemble that remark. wink

X Phile: Oh, dear, another frustrated reader. Naughty me. evil

John: Lois's comment about Clark not being a boy scout was a joke about his lack of preparedness. She still believes him to be a boy scout. As Tempus says, villians plan, heroes react. Clark isn't much of a planner.

I am still a little unclear whether Clark actually agreed to make love to Lois at the end. I think that is what happened, but it might just be Lois sure he has to say yes.
[Linked Image]

At first I thought we should be doing this for Clark. Then I realized that making love without floating will be very difficult. It will not work.
Good question. Would THIS Clark make love to Lois before telling her his super status?

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
rkn Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by VirginiaR:

John: Lois's comment about Clark not being a boy scout was a joke about his lack of preparedness. She still believes him to be a boy scout. As Tempus says, villians plan, heroes react. Clark isn't much of a planner.
I like that better than what I thought Lois might be thinking, that Clark just didn't care about protecting his partner. blush

Ahhh- Virginia, you've been turned to the dark side, leaving us hanging off the cliff like that! And this isn't even in the nfic section. wildguy

thanks!

rkn
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
After thinking about the end some more I remembered Clark had basically agreed that the next time Lois was stone drunk and asked him to have sex with her he would. This easily equates to agreeing to do so the next time no matter what the situation is.

I do not think Clark will tell Lois first that he has Superpowers. I mean, that means not lieing to her any more. The problem is that either he tells her all his secrets, that he is a time traveler from another dimension who is 31 although based on when he was born he is only 27, or he only does half a reveal and leaves himself open to another time when Lois might go beserk mad on him for keeping secrets from her/lieing to her.

Clark should be going help right now. Since he has been willing to not tell her Mencken died, and put off telling her about the spying devices for several hours, my guess is he will not tell her that he has Superpowers before making love. I also suspect this will mean that she figures it out on her own, and will be fuming mad at him.

John Pack Lambert
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
No condoms? Maybe he wasn’t a Boy Scout after all.
rotflol Or maybe he's TOO much of one.

“Hi, back,” she replied, and she suddenly knew how she wanted to spend her night, entangled in that man’s arms and rolling around his bed, forgetting about the day that was.
The pills couldn't have kicked in THAT quickly, now, would they?

Fresh parmesan? She thought that was only available in restaurants or from those plastic containers at the market.
Or certain men who can fly around the world in seconds.

“I’m glad to hear it. I like you in one piece,” she said. She picked up a piece of spinach with her fingertips and brought it to his mouth. “Shall I feed you in return so you don’t starve?”

Clark chewed the bite and then swallowed it down in a gulp. “No, that’s okay, Lois.”
lol

“Come here,” he said, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her onto his right knee.

He held her steady with his right arm still around her waist. Taking her fingers to the plate with his left hand, he showed her how to pick up her food and move it up to her mouth neatly. The food made it into her mouth and she chewed it and swallowed. She watched as he picked up another couple piece of pasta and stuck them in his mouth. She grabbed his fingers as he moved away and brought them back to her mouth, licking each one.
Oh, My....

“Lois?” Clark said, his voice cracking.

She turned to face him, her lips hardly an inch away. “Will you make love to me?”

Lois leaned into him, her breath hot against his mouth. Clark only had to say the word.

“Yes.”
*squees madly* I'm sure there's going to be a little bit of an interruptus at some point but still...

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
She turned to face him, her lips hardly an inch away. “Will you make love to me?”

Lois leaned into him, her breath hot against his mouth. Clark only had to say the word.

“Yes.”
Is it time for Jimmy Interruptus? And we have 2 James/Jimmy in this story!

Or is it time for Herb's return?

And now part 37. Oh no! You didn't post it yet! hyper hyper

wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
rkn: Oh, no! Lois wasn't thinking that. More like "he's such a boy scout, he doesn't even expect it when it's coming".

Ahhh- Virginia, you've been turned to the dark side, leaving us hanging off the cliff like that! And this isn't even in the nfic section.
[Linked Image] The dark side is coming... in a totally different story. [Linked Image]

John: Hmmmm. Does Clark think pain meds = inhebrieated = Lois won't mind later? Because she said it was okay? Hmmmmm.

I do not think Clark will tell Lois first that he has Superpowers. I mean, that means not lieing to her any more. The problem is that either he tells her all his secrets, that he is a time traveler from another dimension who is 31 although based on when he was born he is only 27, or he only does half a reveal and leaves himself open to another time when Lois might go beserk mad on him for keeping secrets from her/lieing to her.
That's one vote for the secret keeper. help right now. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">evil

Since he has been willing to not tell her Mencken died, and put off telling her about the spying devices for several hours, my guess is he will not tell her that he has Superpowers before making love. I also suspect this will mean that she figures it out on her own, and will be fuming mad at him.
But she's so cute when she's mad, right? Right? Clark? Clark? Where did Clark go?

CLARK: [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Christina: Yep, you got it!

Or maybe he's TOO much of one.
2 points!

The pills couldn't have kicked in THAT quickly, now, would they?
Pain pills don't make one horny. At least, none of the ones I've ever taken.

Or certain men who can fly around the world in seconds.
Yes, well, tomato/potato. (That's you say "Tometo", I say "Tomahto".)

*squees madly* I'm sure there's going to be a little bit of an interruptus at some point but still...
I was going to put wave

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
I was going more for the idea "Clark tells Lois he is Superman because he gets tired of telling her lies". They weigh on him a lot, so he comes clean. If he is coming clean he might as well come clean on everything. Of course maybe alt-Clark sees things a little differently.

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
I was going more for the idea "Clark tells Lois he is Superman because he gets tired of telling her lies". They weigh on him a lot, so he comes clean. If he is coming clean he might as well come clean on everything. Of course maybe alt-Clark sees things a little differently.
He might be able to sell Lois on the he's a strange visitor from another planet, but if he told her he's from another time and dimension as well (seriously), Lois might start thinking Supes got a screw loose. It's the type of thing that without HG Wells, it's kind of hard to prove. Also, if he were to tell Lois that he came to this dimension to find her because he had fallen in love with a different version of her who happened to be engaged to a different version of him... he's once again risking angering Lois because he doesn't love "this Lois her" but "other Lois her".

CLARK: help

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Look! Not even a week late with FDK hyper

Her words filled his heavy heart with Kryptonite.
But he’s too much of a self-obsessed lunkhead to realize the implications.

“Goodbye, Lois,” Superman replied, stepped out the door and disappeared into the sky.
wave Can we get a new model now? One that works correctly?

He was quite sure that the expression on his reporter’s face was one that only could have been put there by one Mad Dog Lane. He appeared like Perry imagined Elvis had after he discovered Priscilla had been intimate with that karate instructor.
[Linked Image]

What was Kent doing with those? Were they his? Or had he taken them from Lois?
Time to ask for a urine sample.

Perry picked up the telephone, figuring it was about time he intervened.
Sneaky!

It was an awful habit and he had seen it ruin more than one promising career, including the great Billy Norcross,
Oh? Also, Ralph?

“Kent, the only time I’ve ever seen that girl rest is when she was up three nights straight on a stakeout and passed out at her desk,” Perry said.
clap

The Chief grinned. “They’ve got the best pastrami sandwiches this side of Gotham.”

Kent made a face that said, he could skip that experience, and said, “Maybe I’ll just whip her up something at home.”
That, too? What *is* up with him?

“Oh, son, if you let that woman know you can cook she’ll get her meat hooks into you faster than it would take an Elvis song to reach number one,”
Ooooh! Plan B!

The bars and restaurants in his dimension had banned tobacco products in favor of a healthier workplace for its employees, but obviously that hadn’t happened here yet.
No, in Metropolis the waiters still run around with a smoke hanging from their lips, sprinkling ash on all the dishes they serve.

“Bill,” Perry said, holding out his hand to the man at the booth.
Very sneaky!

We took off his jacket and found that he had a blood spot soaking his right shoulder and realized he must have been shot as well as Lois.
So, he really did catch the wayward bullet?

Landry says he was told to put the cyborg boxers into that cell by an older man in a business suit who he thought was a police detective.” He shrugged.
Nigel? What if they showed Nigel’s picture to him? And didn’t Asabi say he had handled the situation? Or was that Nigel and Asabi both handling it independently?

his soda which had been tampered with,
That was Asabi.

“Well, that’s overkill,” Perry said, taking a sip of his drink.
There ain’t no such thing as overkill.

“Sounds like somebody sending a message,” replied Henderson.

“Never turn on your backer?” Clark guessed.
Considering he was supposed to die even without turning, I’m guessing it’s ‘never disappoint your backer’?

“And with his deep pockets, it’s possible nobody will ever know.”
There’s still the sniper option.

That it would be a waste of both his and Luthor’s time and the city’s money.
That’s actually true.

“I don’t like it,” Perry grumbled. “Too slick.”

“Like oil,” Clark agreed.
How about they try and see if boiling oil would stick more to Luhtor?

“I would have loved to see you have that conversation with Lois,” Perry said.
laugh

Henderson sighed. “You know, I just wanted to head home for the night. See if I remembered what my kid looks like. Thanks, Kent.”
That what a picture of them and the Missus is for. It’s usually placed on the desk of the workplace and another one in the wallet.

“Did you tell her about Menken?” Perry asked.

The reporter scoffed. “Did you see her in the office today?”
laugh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Repercussions
Huh. Am I just forgetting things or is there usually no Chapter title?

That was a mistake, because she rolled over onto her right arm, and what had been a dull throb turned into shooting, burning agony.
Oh dear.

She hadn’t taken her lunchtime dose of pain meds, and it was finally catching up with her.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: Better late than never. smile1

I think she’s giving Cat a run for her money.
CAT: Hold it! Hold it! Nobody told me that *that* was a possiblity. I want a re-write of the outline, now!

Perry was right!
He often is.

Yes. Friends with benefits. Those always work out great with Lois and Clark.
CLARK: It can't be worse than Friends *without* benefits, can it?

That’s forward!
Helpful, he was going for helpful. She had been worried about drippage earlier at the cafe.

Poor Lois. Never been to a fancy Italian restaurant.
Of course she has. She's just never seen one at a home before.

Huh. Doesn’t she usually use her left hand to handle her fork?
To cut, but not to eat.

/imagines Lois stuffing her liberated woman into a deep, dark, dank closet filled with cobwebs, biiig spiders, and maybe some rats. In there, she can think about how great it is to be a woman who doesn’t need a man.
Liberated LOIS: I'll accept this scenario as long as I get to choose the closet, and I choose Sue S's closet where she keeps her Clark.

Did they get access to the Zelig stone?
CAT: Again! Rewrite!

Those meds *got* to be scrambling her brain.
Do you think they act that fast? Maybe it's just her subconscious being confused by Clark/Superman?

No, but he got used to it eating all sorts of stuff in Morocco and grubs while in the Amazonian jungle.
CLARK: And my folks did teach me to eat with both hands.

/whispers about lack of condoms/
LOIS: [Linked Image] Don't worry, I was once a Girl Scout.

<medical evac>I’m going to refrain from commenting on how that cliffhanger felt the first time.
whinging I've broken Michael. Too much UST!

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
CLARK: Yes, yes. I read the manuel.
Looks like it paid off to use really tiny words in the manual.

LOIS: I'll never be able to go home again.

CLARK: Okay, you can stay here forever.
[Linked Image]

quote: She likes Clark!

Oh, dear. Is that not allowed?
No. She first has to almost put out for Lex and Dan and Ralph.

CLARK: Hey! I resemble that remark. Oh, wait, you were talking about me, we'ren't you? Um... I have no idea what you're talking about.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Looks like it paid off to use really tiny words in the manual.
CLARK: What? I was supposed to read between the lines?

No. She first has to almost put out for Lex and Dan and Ralph.
LOIS: Ralph? Dan? Who's that? The names sound familiar but they make me quesy.

Can’t get any worse?
CLARK: Thanks.

EW: Actually, I remember a story recently where... Ah, yes, Anti-K's And Then There Was Light .

Which make him super-fast or which make him make those up?
Superman couldn't have done all that stuff Clark claims, could he?

Before he succumbed to booze and women? Sadly, he never took any novel writing classes, or he could have just shifted his career.
Was the before or after he joined the DP?

Not a problem. But maybe she should meet up with Lois and influence her, too?
LOIS: You think I need to add more commas to my copy? :rolleyes: Great, another fly-by-night editor, just what I need. Thanks, I already have one of those by the name of Clark Kent.

CLARK: <<looking uncomfortable>> You know that I fly?

LOIS: What do you mean you fly?

CLARK: eek <<clears throat>> Huh? I didn't say that.

We don’t have them over here, so, I’ve got no idea either way.
Kind of like very spicey / peppery roast beef, I think. Pastrami

/nods/ Plus, there’s those tasty bark-beetles if he gets lucky.
CLARK: I like that they aren't sweet.

LOIS: You think I'm going to kiss that mouth?

ER: And he so tried. But Lex kept insisting that he preferred it if twins do that with him.
MENKEN'S GHOST: I didn't mean that!

Hey, what you mean by *I* have corrupted him? I only listed the options. *He* chose them.
CLARK: But I wouldn't have thought it up on my own.

Actually, photos do age. Only the souls captured inside don’t.
You mean like Dorian Gray?

I’ll get it. She’s just fine. /whispers to EW/ Maybe Clark should hold off on giving her those chocolates for a 2-3 more days.
LOIS: Chocolates? There's chocolates? [Linked Image] Gimmie!

He really needs to watch more TV. It’s the first thing a guest does when visiting the bathroom.
CLARK: [Linked Image] But people don't do that in real life?

LOIS: <<shrugs>> I know, but he's cute.

He does? Huh. At minute 13 he only uses aftershave, but no shaving cream with his heatvision.
I could have sworn I saw Clark with shaving cream on his face at some point. Hmmmm. I guess he's different from Canon Clark in this way too. [Linked Image]

See? Bad Boy Scout.
CLARK: What do you mean I need to give back my badges?

No wonder he turned up the radiators while staying at her apartment. And the Planet’s workspace must be jungle.
Maybe he's just heats her up personally. [Linked Image]

Clark finds her *adorable*, too? Oh dear. They’re never going to consummate, are they?
EW: I didn't say that. Did I say that? Nope. I don't think I wrote that anywhere.

LOIS & CLARK: Phew.

the last time this happened, Lois got pregnant. And then things got worse.
Lois got pregnant WHEN there was Friends *with* benefits, not *without*. Or did I miss that story?

Helpful. Handsy. Tomato. Pumpkin.
EW: There's a rumor out there that Clark likes Pumpkin Lois.

CLARK: I do? <<thinks about details>> Okay. I agree with that statement.

LOIS: Excuse me! Don't I get a say in this conversation?

CLARK: No? peep

So, she’s happy as long as she has a strong man with her who also happens to wish to arg- erm please her to no end?
She's liberated, not Lesbian (as from the Ancient Greek island of Lesbos... which strangely enough, I though WW was from at one point; clearly not, if recent developments mean anything... Of course, it could also explain why she's not living there any longer.)

Sorry. This is not comparable to the Apple/Samsung situation.
You mean Lois's body with Cat's soul, doesn't equal Samsung's phone with Apple's iphone soul?

VirginiaR.
---
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard