Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#89131 08/21/12 08:05 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

Sigh. Back to A-Plot.

Please leave all curses for evil villains (or other characters) here. Other comments are also welcome.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/23/14 04:03 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
He walked into the living room. He found another camera and several more microphones. He figured it was a professional job. Clark wondered who would be behind it. And, more importantly, how long had Lois been under someone’s watchful eye?
C'mon Clark, you don't think Luthor wouldn't do this???

He went back into the kitchen and picked up the glass of water for Lois. He walked into her room and set the glass on the table next to her bed. He took a deep breath. He figured any government agency wouldn’t videotape Lois’s bedroom, but he wouldn’t put anything past Luthor. If it was Bureau 39, they would probably want to catch Lois and Superman in the act. A chill crept down Clark’s spine at the thought of a possible third unknown creep watching her.
Ah, I guess there IS one more possibility after all.

“Superman stopped by while you were in the bathroom.”
Um, actually wouldn't that be a pretty big hint that something's amiss? Luthor's bound to be wondering why he would lie about this.

It was weird dreaming of a man he had just met. Of course, his dream was more about his Clark self taking advantage of a drugged Lois before she went into surgery. The dream had felt so real that when he thought about it again on the way to the Twelfth Precinct, he had needed to remind himself that it had only been a dream, that it hadn’t really happened like that.
Wait... what??? Are they dream sharing??? *musing for a moment* I wonder if that's a unique characteristic to Kryptonians in general or just a soulmate.

The fact that she knew it was Superman kissing her in the dream and not Clark showed him where her true sentiment lay. Of course, it had been Superman, because Superman was Clark Kent. Even though Clark had told her he was only impersonating Superman, Lois had believed it was her man in blue.
Apparently he's not privy to the underlying thoughts and feelings on her side, however.

Thank God it had only been a dream! Although, given his track record with Lois, he could picture himself doing something stupid like that to hide his secret.
*sporfle* Now why do I get the feeling that was used at one time in the Silver Ages? (FTR, I don't know if it was or not because I only have a handful that date to the Silver and not Bronze Ages.)

Clark wondered if Superman would want to be a secret source in this instance. He decided he would.
*snort* I can just imagine the internal back and forth like that. So very Clark/Superman. It's that sort of thing that some people say he has some sort of multiple personality disorder (which I'm sure Dr. Friskin would have attempted to uncover if she had known that Superman was also Clark.

Clark pulled out one of his business cards and handed it to Henderson as he left the office. “If you need a sympathetic ear to air your grievances to, on or off the record, let me buy you a coffee sometime,” he murmured as he passed the man
And I'm sure this is where that soft touch is going to come in handy.

Clark decided before turning in his nothing article to Perry, he would do some bare bones checking for a paper trail between Menken and Luthor.
Ah, the notes that will help build an investigation and (hopefully) take down the House of Luthor.

Thinking of Luthor reminded him that Lois’s apartment was bugged. Clark had no proof it was the billionaire, but it had been extra suspicious – given Menken’s accusations – that Luthor had shown up at the Daily Planet when he had.
Thaat's right, put the blame where it should go, not on Bureau 39.

Even Clark knew he was jumping to conclusions, not substantiated by any facts. Why would Luthor want to know what Lois was up to all day and all night? Was he that sick of a… ? Clark coughed instead of purposely think the word that best described the man.
Not even wanting to think a bad word against anyone. That's the Clark we all love so well.

Clark decided to focus his attentions on the task at hand: checking if someone was spying on Lois at work. First he looked over the conference room, the snack area, and then he returned to his desk. So far, so good. Maybe he was being overly paranoid. It was his natural tendency with Lois. Perhaps Lois’s stalker had only targeted her at home. He picked up a file, leaned back in his chair, and focused all of his senses towards Lois’s desk. He found the camera located within the column behind Lois’s computer monitor.

He sighed. Sometimes he hated being right.
I'd hate being right when you have something confirmed like this, too.

“Right, concrete proof,” Clark said, nodding. “I’d like to bring Lois in…”

“No, not yet,” Perry advised. “That girl’s under enough stress as it is. She doesn’t need to think that Luthor was behind her kidnapping as well as her shooting. She’s liable to go off half-cocked and accuse him of something for which we have no proof. Either that, or go defensive of the bastard because we lack proof. Let’s hold off until we’ve got more information.”
And this is an excellent reason for not telling Lois.

“Just make sure she doesn’t eat you alive, son,” his boss advised.

“Yes, sir,” Clark garbled, quickly leaving the office. He had been spending way too much time with Cat.
When your mind's sputtering into the gutter of course you have been!

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Virginia,

Superman needs to trace the signal from the camera to the receiver and document it for Lois. thumbsup

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
He jumped to his feet, ashamed at having been in her room all night.
blush How very 1760 of him.

find a nice icecap somewhere, and bury his head.
Head [Linked Image]

Better that than floating.
Could have been awkward. Although, what if his behind had started to bob in the night while his head remained stuck on the bed with Lois?

The knocking came again, louder.
Open up! Vice police. We have had credible reports of a man spending the night in an unwed woman’s boudoir.

Clark stumbled out to the living room past a sleepy-eyed Lucy.
Oops?

Clark flipped the locks on the door and opened it to several bouquets of red roses. He pressed his lips together. Luthor.
It’s one of those mornings where you’d do best to not get up. Also, he should relate Lois’s message. “Luthor. I’ve spent the night with Lois and she has asked me to tell you that she would like for you to take a swandive off a cliff. In lieu of that, your balcony on LexTower would suffice.”

“Don’t be ridiculous, Clark. Of course, Lois wants them. She loves flowers,” Lucy said,
[Linked Image] Can we have her run away with James, now?

“They’re from Luthor,” Clark said.

“How sweet,” Lucy gushed. “Clearly he cares.”
clap No, but if you want to gift a bunch of red roses to your wife/girlfriend/whatever? Alternatively, I could make you a fine surprise for your proctologist?

“You woke up a woman who was shot last night! You want a tip, go get it from Luthor,” Clark growled.
clap

“Well, Clark, if I wasn’t awake before, I am now,” Lois said,
Oh great. Now you’ve done it. Now the *boyfriend’s* in trouble instead of the beau.

“Sorry, Ma’am, no tip needed,” he said, and bolted through the door, shutting it behind himself.
Does it read “I got shot but you should see the other guy’s guts. Literally.”? Just kidding. I know she still has the same one she had on when she went home last night. Much to the detriment of the town FoLCs.

Feeling horrible that his bad behavior and arguing with Lucy had gotten Lois out of bed, Clark went straight into apology mode. “I’m sorry, Lo…”
/excessive nodding/

Lucy squealed, pulling something out of one of the bouquets. “I found it!”
The card?

“I’ll never forgive myself. Lex.”
Oh boy. /puts on LDS-filter *) / I did nothing wrong, thus I don’t have to feel guilty. Ever.

*) Lex Double Speak

“Clark, could you get me a glass of water?”
Tasking bile?

“Lucy, I need your help in the bathroom,” Lois announced to her sister, and left the room.
huh

“I fell asleep on the sofa, sir.
And that’s a big, fat LIE.

and partners help each other in their hour of need.”
[Linked Image]

“Her sofa? Uh-huh,” Perry replied, obviously not buying it.

One glance at Lois’s living room and Clark could see why.
Oh. Right. Oops.

This thought was interrupted by a series of clicks.
The door?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
His brow furrowed. Why was Lois’s phone clicking?
Ooooh! Ooooh! hyper Me! Me! I know the answer! Pick me!

He glanced around the kitchen and found a camera under the cabinet above the fridge.
Oh dear. Why would someone put a camera into Lois’s kitchen? Unless…

He found another camera and several more microphones.
See? /waits for Clark to know on the bathroom door/

Clark wondered who would be behind it.
Lois is still paying off her college debt?

And, more importantly, how long had Lois been under someone’s watchful eye?
That’s not the question. He really has no idea how the mind of a creep works, doesn’t he? Never watched much TV. OTOH, in *his* dimension, they don’t even have charity auctions, so their TV must be filled with Brady songs 24/7.

, but he wouldn’t put anything past Luthor.
[Linked Image]

He figured any government agency wouldn’t videotape Lois’s bedroom
[Linked Image] Wouldn’t it be *awkward* if he found *two* brands of surveillance equipment?

If it was Bureau 39, they would probably want to catch Lois and Superman in the act.
So to speak. Would Lois then go to jail for sodomy?

A chill crept down Clark’s spine at the thought of a possible third unknown creep watching her.
With Lois, that’s always a distinct possibility.

he scanned her bedroom, finding another camera – pointed at her bed – and several more microphones.
AKA Adult Entertainment Video Stage 1

His eyes widened and he tipped over the pills.
Let’s hope it’s because of the bathroom.

Superman! When had been the last time they had met at Lois’s apartment?
[Linked Image]

all their intimate encounters had been on the roof, or elsewhere.
Umm… ‘intimate’? Clark really needs a ‘fresher course, doesn’t he?

Oh, God! Were they recording him as well?
[Linked Image]

No, he didn’t think so. He was sure to have discovered it if someone had messed with his apartment.
[Linked Image] He has never read any spy stories and how they sweep the offices at least on a daily basis, has he?

Clark said, skipping over the one detail that he knew would keep her from crawling back into bed.
At least, *she* would consider checking the bathroom. But how would he explain how he found the cameras?

“I guess you can handle that on your own,”
Wait, he was talking about skipping that Menken was skipped, wasn’t he?

“The true question is, will you?” she retorted, only to get herself pulled into his embrace.
Depends. Does Lex have green K?

“Superman stopped by while you were in the bathroom.”
He did? Oh, right. So, will he tell her now? And let Lois discover the bathroom peeping?

Well, as alone as they could be with an apartment full of surveillance cameras and microphones.
And no point in telling Lois now. After all, the damage is already done.

“Be good, and I’ll tuck you in.”
hyper

Lois stared at him straight in the eyes, daring him. “And if I’m not?”
Naughty girls get the ceiling.

“I’ll give you a spanking.”
clap

“In your dreams, Chuck,” Lois said.

And what nice dreams they are, Lois.
They are *naughty*!

“What am I? Five?”
Five. Twenty-Five. What’s the difference, really?

Clark kissed her forehead, and called as he walked out of the room, “See you at noon.”
Aaaarrrrgggghhhh! You’re torturing us with the cameras.

It was weird dreaming of a man he had just met. Of course, his dream was more about his Clark self taking advantage of a drugged Lois before she went into surgery.
clap

Clark stood up. “They aren’t lovers!”
Bad turn of phrase. But if it gets Lex on the Chair?

“So, why would she turn down a date with Lex Luthor to go out with you?”
She prefers her dinner to stay *inside* her body until it is digested in a normal fashion?

Clark crossed his arms, not liking that there were rumors about Lois and other, possibly super-powered, men.
No, just Preston Carpenter. [Linked Image]

“Her taste is improving,” he suggested.
laugh

“I hear that Menken was shot with the same bullet that went through Lois’s arm.”
If it’s good enough for JFK…

Henderson’s glance shot up, and he got to his feet, crossing quickly to shut his office door. Leaning against it, he asked, “Who told you that?”
Oops? Wait. Did they actually move Menken into Witness Protection *before* Lex got to him and they managed to stage it so Lex thinks he eliminated him? Oh, Asabi is so going to lose his Christmas bonus.

“Didn’t anyone notice he had been shot before they booked him?”
/nods/

“The Metropolis Police have no further comment on the subject at this time, and I have no further questions for you,”
clap Henderson’s *so* playing him. BC: -1

Thinking of Luthor reminded him that Lois’s apartment was bugged.
[Linked Image] Does that help with his priorities?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
True, Lois working late was typically a given, but not usually after breaking a big story or even on a Saturday night.
Ooooh!

Why would Luthor want Lois kidnapped? It didn’t make sense.
Kidnapped Lois + Lex with guns = Dead kidnapper + grateful Lois
Grateful Lois + Lex with a big bed = Lois meowing in pleasure + Lex smoking a cigar
Hmm… Clark’s right. That equation doesn’t make much sense to me, either.
(Grateful Lois + Lex with a big bed) * Total Wackjob = Lois meowing in pleasure + Lex smoking a cigar
There, much better.

Why would Luthor want to know what Lois was up to all day and all night?
Because he hoped it would make for good visual support when he was entertaining other ladies?

Was he that sick of a… ?
[Linked Image]

Clark coughed instead of purposely think the word that best described the man.
Clark, thinking this is perfectly acceptable. Even calling him these things to his face is perfectly fine so long as there are now witnesses or recording equipment that could be used in a defamation of character suit.

Was receiving bouquets in the early morning – probably before Lois left for work – something that regularly happened?
Yes. He usually returned Lois home after sampling the merchandise.

Was Luthor a paranoid jealous man?
No. Just a disgusting old pervert.

“Hi, Clark. How’s Lois?” Cat asked, wandering into his view of Lois’s desk.
Bugged.

“Resting?” she scoffed. “Lois Lane doesn’t ‘rest’, unless…” A big grin spread across her face,
hyper

“I told her exactly what happened at my apartment that night you came over,”
Using tiny words and speaking veeeerrrryyyy slooooooowwwwwwlllllyyyyyy.

“Exactly. That’s what I told her. I had to spell it out because, despite being a writer, Lois’s understanding of metaphor is zippo.
hyper

Then she went into shock, so I literally had to spell it out for her,”
laugh

“I also told her that she needed to take you on the ride of her life, because the rest of us were tired of watching the two of you staring at each other across the newsroom like lovesick teenagers,”
/raises hand/ Ewwww, where’s the list to register as being tired, too?

with a wiggle of her bottom, probably because she knew he was staring at her in disbelief.
laugh

That was a subject for when he was alone.
Naughty boy! He’d also best clean out the bugs before any kind of consummation of that thought takes place.

That wasn’t a conversation he was relishing, especially since it was one she had to have with Superman; a man they both blamed for her being shot. That should be fun.
SUPERMAN: “Lois, what would you say if I told you that someone has been listening and watching everything you do for, I don’t know, probably since I’ve shown up? And that includes what you do in your privy room.”
LOIS: You super *pervert*! [Linked Image]
SUPERMAN: confused

Perry reached back and turned down his Elvis music, before sitting up.
[Linked Image] You turn the music *up* during these kind of conversations.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
He didn’t know which was a worse scenario: Lois being shot, or Lois gaga over Luthor for saving her.
The second one. No questions asked.

Lois being shot was clearly worse.
[Linked Image]

Quiet like.
What if he has a Wicket?

One source doesn’t give us squat.”
Well, this particular source could easily squat Luthor.

He was keeping enough secrets from Lois already; his plate was full.
Something’s about to give wave Michael

Edit:
quote: “Superman stopped by while you were in the bathroom.”

Um, actually wouldn't that be a pretty big hint that something's amiss? Luthor's bound to be wondering why he would lie about this.
Good catch by Christina!

S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
It cracks me up that, no matter what the fandom is, fanfiction writer always comment on how awful their furniture is! And that couch looks really uncomfortable.

That conversation between Superman and Lois about the bugs ought to be good.

Joan

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Christina: Thanks for the long FDK! hyper

C'mon Clark, you don't think Luthor wouldn't do this???
Of course, he does, but he doesn't want to automatically assume it's Luthor without proof, only to find out later he missed the real culpret.

Ah, I guess there IS one more possibility after all.
Well... um... it *is* Lois.

If he heard it. Clark whispered this into Lois's ear...

“Lucy’s right outside the door,” he murmured into her ear, by way of an excuse. “Superman stopped by while you were in the bathroom.”
Lex's bugs can't pick up everything. To Lex, it just looks like he's nuzzling Lois's ear / neck.

Wait... what??? Are they dream sharing??? *musing for a moment* I wonder if that's a unique characteristic to Kryptonians in general or just a soulmate.
I was thinking more of one person in particular projecting his dreams onto another unsuspecting person, while she lay sleeping. The scene was originally written from Clark's POV, so I thought he deserved to be hit over the head with the lunkheadness of this dream too. evil

Apparently he's not privy to the underlying thoughts and feelings on her side, however.
Okay, he's projecting the scenario and his reactions, and she's supplying her own, which he takes back to his sleeping brain.

So, you're right. Dream sharing.

*sporfle* Now why do I get the feeling that was used at one time in the Silver Ages? (FTR, I don't know if it was or not because I only have a handful that date to the Silver and not Bronze Ages.)
Dream sharing, or Clark saying he does a great "Superman impersonation"? And here all Lois was going to say was: "...it sounded just like you were… telling me that you loved me." What Clark heard: "... it sounded just like you were… Superman." Hee-hee. That's what he gets for interrupting her.

*snort* I can just imagine the internal back and forth like that. So very Clark/Superman. It's that sort of thing that some people say he has some sort of multiple personality disorder (which I'm sure Dr. Friskin would have attempted to uncover if she had known that Superman was also Clark.
Clark has LOTS of issues Dr. Friskin could help with.

And I'm sure this is where that soft touch is going to come in handy.
Well, they all can't act like Lois.

Ah, the notes that will help build an investigation and (hopefully) take down the House of Luthor.
This Clark's not a wait until Lois is at the alter before trying to capture the bad guy, type of hero.

Thaat's right, put the blame where it should go, not on Bureau 39.
Still a good guess, if you ask me.

Not even wanting to think a bad word against anyone. That's the Clark we all love so well.
I thought you'd appreciate that when I re-read it before posting. wink

I'd hate being right when you have something confirmed like this, too.
Ignorance is bliss for a reason.

And this is an excellent reason for not telling Lois.
Phew.

When your mind's sputtering into the gutter of course you have been!
Sure. Sure. Let's not blame Lois for the gutter treatment. wink

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by KenJ:
Hi Virginia,

Superman needs to trace the signal from the camera to the receiver and document it for Lois. thumbsup
Good advice. Unfortunately, he's distracted by RL at the moment.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: See, this is where I sent Clark back to Sue's Closet so I move forward with the plot. But then he came back, claiming he forgot something, and like the sucker I am... I let that naughty boy back in...

How very 1760 of him.
1760, only in certain circles. wink Also, really bad if he float sleeps in front of her.

Head
Yes, head. <<cough>> Gfic.

Could have been awkward. Although, what if his behind had started to bob in the night while his head remained stuck on the bed with Lois?
The noise would have woken Lois up, and Lex would have had an early Christmas gift?

Open up! Vice police. We have had credible reports of a man spending the night in an unwed woman’s boudoir.
clap clap My guess, she'd just go without shaving them.

Luthor. Although, he will know it’s Clark since he has a live feed. Will he stumble by not being surprised? Will Clark notice and rush into the bathroom? Will Clark hear feedback from the bathroom mikes?
No. Yes, he would. No. No. No.

Rule I: Never bring the cub home late.
Rule II: If you do bring the cub home late, *tell* Papa Bear. And convince him there’s no blood on the backseat of your old Chevy Nova.
Of course, there's blood. She's been SHOT!

Oh, right, [Linked Image] Rule III: Don't let cub hang out with hunter.

What? Wouldn’t *someone* /cough/ Superman /cough/ Henderson /cough/ the booking officer /cough/ have noticed *something*? Also, how do you fake a bullet wound?
Apparently it's possible to get shot and not feel it. Anyway, he was covered with Lois's blood splatter. How was anyone to know not all of it was her's? And... [Linked Image]

Uh-oh. Papa Bear is mad. Apparently he did find blood on the backseat and now thinks that it’s from his cub.
SHE was SHOT!

/head bobbing like a Bobblehead/ He should have mentioned that maybe?
Clark is wise enough to know when not to open his mouth with a smart aleck remark to Perry. Lois, not so much... <<cough>> I meant, WITH Lois...

“Nothing happened, sir! I promise. You can ask Superman.”
Right. Because Superman is stalking Lois. Gotcha!

/points at…umm…no…hmm…Franklin Stern hasn’t bought it yet, so…
No?

Hello, didn't Cat once say "We're all in the gossip business"?

And that’s a big, fat LIE.
Yes. Yes, it was.

Three FDK Responses. Sorry, you were too funny. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh. Right. Oops.
Correction. I retrack that statement above about knowing when not to say stuff to Perry.

The door?
No.

Ooooh! Ooooh! Me! Me! I know the answer! Pick me!
razz

Oops? Wait. Did they actually move Menken into Witness Protection *before* Lex got to him and they managed to stage it so Lex thinks he eliminated him? Oh, Asabi is so going to lose his Christmas bonus.
[Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Henderson’s *so* playing him. BC: -1
Why do I think we're missing someone?

Does that help with his priorities?
CLARK: Ow. <rubbing his head> And yes, it does. Thanks.

Kidnapped Lois + Lex with guns = Dead kidnapper + grateful Lois
Grateful Lois + Lex with a big bed = Lois meowing in pleasure + Lex smoking a cigar
Hmm… Clark’s right. That equation doesn’t make much sense to me, either.
(Grateful Lois + Lex with a big bed) * Total Wackjob = Lois meowing in pleasure + Lex smoking a cigar
There, much better.
CLARK: [Linked Image] Silly me. I forgot that Lex was a "total wackjob".

Because he hoped it would make for good visual support when he was entertaining other ladies?
Lex prefers them asleep?

Clark, thinking this is perfectly acceptable. Even calling him these things to his face is perfectly fine so long as there are now witnesses or recording equipment that could be used in a defamation of character suit.
CLARK: I coughed, because... hello?... Gfic, people! [Linked Image]

Yes. He usually returned Lois home after sampling the merchandise.
Lex would send flowers afterwards? Isn't that a waste of money?

No. Just a disgusting old pervert.
Well... Duh!

“Hi, Clark. How’s Lois?” Cat asked, wandering into his view of Lois’s desk.

Bugged.
[Linked Image]

They need to get her shot more often. Apparently, it’s not yet a common reasoning.
Hmmmmm. Probably that conversation is up there with laughing at Lex having shot her. It's still too early.

In her dreams.
In HIS dreams.

Using tiny words and speaking veeeerrrryyyy slooooooowwwwwwlllllyyyyyy.
grumble I may have thoguht it, but I didn't say it.

He would like that, too.
CLARK: I see I'm not the only one who's been spending too much time with Cat.

Two male persons and one Ewwww = great minds think alike?
clap

/taps foot/ OTOH, it’s getting late, so…
Well, I've written through part 48 at the moment. Does that count for something?

Good catch by Christina!
See above response.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by scifiJoan:
It cracks me up that, no matter what the fandom is, fanfiction writer always comment on how awful their furniture is! And that couch looks really uncomfortable.
I think the funniest scene is the ending shot of 'Big Boys Don't Fly' (S3 finalle) when Lois is actually NAPPING on said uncomfortable sofa. :rolleyes:

That conversation between Superman and Lois about the bugs ought to be good.
For the reader, yes, I believe you're right. evil For the characters, not so much.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
smile1 Late night?
But then he came back, claiming he forgot something
Well, he remembered that Lois still wasn’t satisfied…

and like the sucker I am... I let that naughty boy back in...
clap

Also, really bad if he float sleeps in front of her.
He could blame it on the drugs?

Yes, head. <<cough>> Gfic.
/peeks at board/ Huh. You’re right.

The noise would have woken Lois up,
What noise?

and Lex would have had an early Christmas gift?
Getting a video of Lois ‘interacting’ with another man? A man whose more of a man than Lex himself?

Lucy is running away with James?
[Linked Image]

I don't think James would like that if he was planning on running off with Lucy.
Well, we can’t have *James* do it, now can we? Lucy might take objection to it.

Context. Lex told Lois that he shot Menken, Lois was shot, so clearly Lex wasn't thinking of Lois's safety.
[Linked Image]

He was thinking of who else would have sent Lois this many flowers.
/starts looooong list/
Call Me Daniel
The Prankster
Some doctor who took a liking to her while she was half-naked.
Rich ex-boyfriend

Clark threatening someone and he could get arrested.
Threatening? Nobody said nothin’ about ain’t threatin’ anybody.

Don't worry, he's got a bigger hole to dig.
clap

AKA "I'll never forgive myself... for shooting you and putting myself behind schedule for seducing you into my bed thus bruising Superman nether region beyond repair."
clap

Lois is ready to take off that bra after sleeping in it all night long.
Oh. Yeah, that’s less awkward.

My guess, she'd just go without shaving them.
Wow, what happened to self-conscious Lois?

Rule III: Don't let cub hang out with hunter.
clap

Three FDK Responses. Sorry, you were too funny.
blush I’m afraid once work starts again, FDK’s will be shorter once more. At least, I hope so. dizzy

Lois sometimes had conversations in her kitchen while downing a carton of chocolate ice cream.
Aaaaah… And here I thought Lex had gotten to the intelligence reports stating that Lois is very good in the kitchen. [Linked Image]

Why would Clark knock on the bathroom door, while Lois was... you know... taking off her bra?
To tell her that it might not be a good idea. Someone could be watching.

How much will Lois kill Superman for not discovering the cameras two months earlier?
Depends on whether she already has access to Krytponite.

But Brilliant idea! [Notworthy] I wish I had thought of it.
I’m not sure if someone hasn’t already once…

quote: So to speak. Would Lois then go to jail for sodomy?

You're right. If they wanted to catch Lois and Superman, they would have camera pointed at the ceiling. They must have been installed by the previous tentant.
rotflol

And no, I think the word you are searching for is bestially.
Right. That’s more common and specific. Sodomy is still viable, though. And I think it was used in a previous fic in regard to Lois’s relationship with Superman when it hit the papers.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
ACK! It was Lucy! She hasn't paid off HER school loans yet.
hyper So Superman is finally free to court Lois. Hope she likes being the rebound.

quote:Henderson had shown up. Oh, right. He hadn’t. That was a dream.

I believe the correct answer is: No.
I’m actually confused now what you told us in part 32 and what was in part 33 aka the dream. Clark didn’t kiss Lois while dressed as a nurse in part 32, did he?

She's horny and Lex isn't on her menu?
[Linked Image]

LOIS: Ewwww. He owns the Met. Star. That would be like dating Randy Goode.
Well, the older gent is good enough for Linda? Or, actually, he wasn’t.

quote: Henderson’s *so* playing him. BC: -1

Why do I think we're missing someone?
Who else did you let live? Well, Rachel’s still dead, so, that’s BC: 0 again.

CLARK: Ow. <rubbing his head> And yes, it does. Thanks.
Good.
/consciously forgets to have Clark *list* his priorities in correct order/

CLARK: - Silly me. I forgot that Lex was a "total wackjob".
Hush. It happens. Not to the best of us, but it happens. /points at Lois while getting out saltshaker/

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Umm... I think that's a new one... (3-part FDK-FDK-FDK to 3-part FDK-FDK to 4-part FDK)

quote: Because he hoped it would make for good visual support when he was entertaining other ladies?

Lex prefers them asleep?
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Late night?
clap

I’m actually confused now what you told us in part 32 and what was in part 33 aka the dream. Clark didn’t kiss Lois while dressed as a nurse in part 32, did he?
Only in their dreams.

Well, the older gent is good enough for Linda? Or, actually, he wasn’t.
LOIS: And you're saying I should stoop to Linda's level.

Who else did you let live? Well, Rachel’s still dead, so, that’s BC: 0 again.
Right.

Good.
/consciously forgets to have Clark *list* his priorities in correct order/
CLARK: I have priorities besides Lois?

Hush. It happens. Not to the best of us, but it happens. /points at Lois while getting out saltshaker/
CLARK: huh

Leia: It only takes one to sound the alarm?
Han: Then we'll do it real quiet-like.
Wicket (name of main Ewok character): /runs off and steals speeder bike/
EW: laugh I purposely didn't learn the names of Ewoks.

ER: Don’t be such a baby. You can wash your hands afterwards.
I don't think Luthor stink washes off, does it?

She was? Hmm… I thought she’s just sitting there, hunched over her pillow, sad and all.
Yes, then she dreams that Clark returns instead of going away with Zara and starts making out with her, then she wakes up realizing it was only a dream and cries. Clark hold her engagement ring and speaks her name and she hears him. End of S3.

Who cares about what they want. This is for *our* entertainment.
/ducks from carton of ice cream sailing past/
rotflol

LOIS: For that... Claaaaaarrrrkkk.

CLARK: What's up, Lois?

LOIS: [Linked Image]

CLARK: Off page? Why would we want to do that off page?

LOIS: [Linked Image] Shhhhh! [Linked Image]

CLARK: But, Lois, I don't understand. Having it on page is like having photographic proof that you can go back and review and re-read and .... [Linked Image] Gotcha!

EW: Are you kidding me? The Readers would kill me!

LOIS: And?

EW: No book 3.

CLARK: Oh, yeah, Lois. She's got a point there. What's a trilogy without the third book?

LOIS: :rolleyes: FINE. But I get to be in charge.

CLARK: Deal. Hey, wait!

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Keep losing track of time while writing. Bad mommy!
There There. Kids will start making noise when they need something.

Well, if you insist. I give it a whirl. But I might be here a while.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
There There. Kids will start making noise when they need something.
<Sigh.> My days of staying up late and sleeping in are soon coming to an end with school starting again in a week. OTOH, more free writing time while kids are at school. clap

I was in my comic-watching years at the time and hadn’t actually seen Star Wars yet.
thud There was a time before Star Wars?

You can scrape it off using a chunk of Kryptonite. Well, actually, it removes the top layers of skin, but same difference, right?
EW: Definitely worth it though.

CLARK: You guys are sick.

Oh. No, that’s actually 4x01. Also, he makes out on that couch in her dream.
Nit-picky detail. wink

VirginiaR.
---
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard