Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BarbP Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks, Jose for always being there and usually first. I really appreciate your comments.

Thanks to everyone who's been so complementary about this fic.

Hope you like this section.

Barb.

Kerth
Kerth
Here I am!!! hyper

This part is showing more things, like Claire's soulmate Scott smile ...

It's getting interesting... what is going to happen now?

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Merriwether
Merriwether
Ooh, things are really moving now. Tempus is making threats when he isn't happy with what's on tv :p . The class project is getting started. And the musical has hit the best song in it. (BTW, that's actually my dad's favorite song. laugh )

I just have one question: If the future versions of Jesus wear the Superman shirt, what do the current versions wear? smile1

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

“So were we,” Dr. Post echoed, as the hidden camera continued to record and dispatch the images to the two spectators.

“There’s not much to watch,” Liz told him. “I’m leaving,” she said getting up.

“Yeah, the lyrics ain’t much,” Tempus interjected. “But it has a good beat. You can dance to it. I give it a 76.”

Liz opened the door and walked out of the office.
Where is the camara? confused
What is Liz gain in all this? confused
Tempus paused and decided to fling one more arrow as he once again departed from the script.

Dr. Carrasco/Tempus: There is no Dulcinea. There is no world of your making, no world that epitomizes justice--no world seen through the rose colored haze of goodness. After tonight it will no longer exist--she will not longer exist.

Tempus turned and strode malevolently from the stage and through the group of actors watching him, and back to the 20th century.
Is he talking about Lois or just Karen. eek
Claire was there when Tempus was in the rehearsal.

When did Mr.Wells appear to Claire?

More ASAP,please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
BarbP Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks everyone.

And Karen,

Current versions wear the Superman tee-shirt as well -- always has. But of course in our world (i.e. the world of us folc), Superman didn't come into existence until 1993 -- so how could earlier renditions of Godspell have a Superman tee-shirt -- so I moved the concept into the future.

Barb

Barb.

Merriwether
Merriwether
<g> My point, exactly, Barb! smile1 I'm being curious, sorry. Maybe it's a Batman shirt.. or Spider-man. wink Or... I'm drawing a blank.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Features Writer
Features Writer
Barb.
just read 3&4
sorry I'm behind
good parts
moving right along
more
merry

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm also awfully behind in reading fanfics but glad I found time to catch up with this one, Barb. smile

Love your Smallville Players series. And this new one promises to be equally exciting. smile1

Ursie wave

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard