Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#87817 07/02/12 08:43 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

So, how about them cookies? [Linked Image]

Wow, I can't believe we're at Part 20 already! smile1 Well, according to my calendar I'm supposed to take a break after I post Part 21. I have my son's 5th birthday to do, a trip to my sister's, plus I've got to get Missing Lois and Nightfall Honeymoon back to my G.E.'s. I also need to catch up. I'm currently working on Part 37 [Linked Image] drool [Linked Image] which puts me four parts under my 20 part cushion to keep posting every other day. I plan on still being around and checking in (loving my Nook!) so if I get lots of people begging, I might be persuaded to post a part each week during my vacation (depending if I'm anywhere near a copy of my story). If all goes according to plans, I should be back up posting every other day by Monday, July 23rd.

Okay, back to comments: Trask plane, Kiss, almost confession, Lois needs to be smacked. Go!

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/30/14 04:05 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Where's that two by four? Lois how could you!

I wanted to scream when I read this:

“No, Clark,” she retorted, her lips pressing into a line and crossing her arms. “It isn’t his Suit. If he had no powers at all, if he were just an ordinary man, leading an ordinary life, I would love him just the same. Once you meet your soulmate, you’ll know what I mean.”
Clark can't consent to this!!

Joan

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
So, anybody looking for a 2x4 to hit Lois with?
Me! Me! Even if I don't know what exactly is a 2x4.... confused Help, somebody, and sorry for my bad English! blush

Poor Clark! He should find another Lois in another dimension... or choose Cat: at least, SHE is a good friend. laugh

wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Sydney:
Me! Me! Even if I don't know what exactly is a 2x4.... confused Help, somebody, and sorry for my bad English! blush
Sorry, Sydney. A 2x4 is a piece of lumber used primarily for building houses. It's 2 inches tall, by(x) 4 inches wide (any length).

[img]http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumb...&id=e0f6220333f952a478a2fa8fbf59f26a[/img]

And perfect for hitting the sense into characters on this board. Primarily used (green K studded) for Clark, but sometimes it's needed, as in this case, for Lois.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Thank you, Virginia. I didn't learn that in my English classes!

And yes, it's perfect for Lois in this part!

wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by scifiJoan:
Where's that two by four? Lois how could you!
Please see boards. I'm sure Sydney will lend you the one I gave her. wink

I wanted to scream when I read this:

“No, Clark,” she retorted, her lips pressing into a line and crossing her arms. “It isn’t his Suit. If he had no powers at all, if he were just an ordinary man, leading an ordinary life, I would love him just the same. Once you meet your soulmate, you’ll know what I mean.”
So, that's not a good place for that line? <<bats eyelashes innocently>>

Clark can't consent to this!!
I believe Clark said / thought...

He raised a brow and refused to play his trump card, the one where he knew Superman would never approve of this ruse.
He also said this once (a while back):

Clark turned and faced front, a determined grimace on his face. She had played him for a sucker, and he had fallen for it wrapper, candy, and stick. “No, this is war, Ms. Lane, and in war, there are winners and there are losers. I am not a loser.”
evil

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Sydney:
Poor Clark! He should find another Lois in another dimension... or choose Cat: at least, SHE is a good friend. laugh

wave
But... But... But... She is Another Lois! [Linked Image] So, you think Clark should just *give up* without a fight? jawdrop I mean, Lois DOES love his Superman side; he's like half of him, kind of, sort of, not really.

And Lois is *trying* to be a good partner. Letting him attach himself to her rising star status (i.e. helping him career wise) as a trade.

VirginiaR.
---
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooh, the heartbreak!

And, why do I think that when they get into the Bessolo Blvd. warehouse, all the UFO's will have been removed?

Maybe this isn't such a good day for Clark after all. frown

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by IolantheAlias:
Ooh, the heartbreak!
Don't worry, Clark will give as good as he gets.

And, why do I think that when they get into the Bessolo Blvd. warehouse, all the UFO's will have been removed?
'cause it's canon? peep

Maybe this isn't such a good day for Clark after all. frown
And it's just beginning, poor fellow.

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Technically, Lois had been an honor student too, but at least she didn’t brag about it. Okay, fine, she had bragged about it, but not since Chuck had joined the Planet. To be exact he had never officially ‘bragged’, showed off his knowledge, perhaps, been a smart-aleck, absolutely, but never ‘bragged’.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lois melted into the kiss, never having been kissed so thoroughly before and knowing it would be the first of many shared between her and Superman.
Umm… /taps Lois on shoulder/

She moved her lips from his mouth and over to Clark’s ear. “Don’t worry, Clark, Superman won’t let you die,” she whispered, giving him one last reassuring kiss on his cheek.
Even if Lois confesses her kiss to Superman?

Lois would have been lying to herself, if she didn’t admit that her increased heart rate wasn’t due in a little part to some anticipation of that next kiss. It was all part and parcel to the role she was playing as Clark’s girlfriend.
She’s method acting!

Wow, what had she been missing in life if hacks from Nowheresville could kiss as well as that?
So, field trip to Nowheresville to kiss all the men of eligible age? /imagines scene similar to that of Tempus Fugitive, with the townsfolk remarking on her status as a ‘dancer’.

She could only imagine what a kiss shared with her truelove Superman might be like.
Quite like this one, actually. Maybe with a distinct vanishing of kneecaps *and* jeans.

A second later, she was out of his arms and through the door of the plane.

“Superman!” Lois screamed as her body was tossed in the air currents, spinning her around.

Oh, God! What in the hell had she done? Perry was right. She didn’t think before she made choices, but she couldn’t have let Clark go just because he was the man. Still, this had been a stupid move.
help

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“It can wait,” he acknowledged. “This is more urgent. I’ll tell you at dinner.”
goofy

If Lois had considered them as more than partners for a couple of days, why had she been treating him like a leper until earlier that day on the plane?
[Linked Image]

“Come on, Chuck, even you can’t be that dense,” Lois retorted.
Oh, yes, he can. Just wait till he dumps ya, pumpkin, for a safer future.

“What about him?” Clark asked, a bad feeling of foreboding coming over him, which he kept pushing back into that box marked ‘denial’. Either she already knew that he was Superman or…
laugh

Lois took Clark’s tie and pretended to straighten it. “Nobody will think he and I are in love, if I’m dating you. Then I can continue to cover his stories for the Daily Planet.”
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: Almost there. dance By the time I catch up on my FDKing it will be time to post 24.

Well, Superman is an alien creature. He might be the Tribble kind of alien creature instead of the Alien Queen kind. But still.
Well, those tribbles are quite addicting in a cute and adorable way. We should get one for Cat... Of course, it might mean that in a month's time she'll come to work with a new tribble coat... so maybe not.

/waits for a bad guy to pull out the How To Be An Evil Overlord manual and foil the good guys for good/
But he leant his copy to Luthor!

Actually, Clark would focus his energy on floating. And rescuing Lois.
It might be a dead giveaway if he starts talking to himself.

It’s like that one time she caught her father and Mrs. Delcampo wrestling in her pool house.
No, that was too much VISUAL information.

She likes a firm man. Wouldn’t admit it out loud, but she does. Especially Superman. He has very firm abs and…other muscles.
Thighs? Brain?

See? Now it’s not potential but full on life partner. She’s getting more cuckoo by the minute.
But... but... but... before Tempus came along they were well on their way to becoming like boyfriend and girlfriend!

I think they said the same thing to the monkeys they put on that rocket once.
Why don't I think I want to know what happened to those monkeys?

Aaaaand your point is?
CLARK: Throw me from the plane, Lois is human and I'm not.

Will Lois and Clark notice that there’s two factions involved in this episode? This is why they’re doing them sequentially on TV. It causes less confusion for the characters.
Probably, but why they stop thinking about B39 coming after Superman is beyond me.

/imagines Lois telling Trask that she’s trying.
Not in so many words...

He isn’t the brightest 1W bulb in the shop, is he?
Nope. Canon Clark has him beat. Sorry, folks.

What if she will believe it herself?
Um.... Lois has never kissed Superman.

/squints eyes/ Do I remember this correct that you mentioned no trip to the dark side for PML? Because considering this scene, how could you not? :
[Linked Image]

Even if Lois confesses her kiss to Superman?
Superman doesn't consider that metrosexual any competition.

So, field trip to Nowheresville to kiss all the men of eligible age? /imagines scene similar to that of Tempus Fugitive, with the townsfolk remarking on her status as a ‘dancer’.
In 1966, possbily.

Quite like this one, actually. Maybe with a distinct vanishing of kneecaps *and* jeans.
I wonder if she'll ever find out.

Ooooh! She found his love nest.
Yep.

Well, there’s no charred bits of finely ground Superman raining down, so, no.
Maybe he was vaporized.

Oh. And here I thought ‘Clark’.
Don't worry, so did Clark.

Superman likes threesomes?
Mind control?

So, that’s why he’s so against junk food?
Um... no.

This is going to soooo go <Titantic>
Maybe, a little bit. Or they could live happily ever after. Nah... That doesn't sound like me.

I thought she was Superman-glowing, not just faking it.
What? You thought that she thought CK=S? Nah! Those guys don't look anything alike. CK wears glasses, and Supes has slicked back hair.

Oh, yes, he can. Just wait till he dumps ya, pumpkin, for a safer future.
A safer future with Zara?

Right. That’s worse than what I chose to remember.
evil

He could try to dress up as Superman and ring her doorbell? Maybe then he will be allowed to ‘ring her doorbell’?
Probably. But when she learns otherwise... oh, right, she wouldn't think that was funny. US, on the other hand...

That could have been fun. Wait. Did he do this in Green-Eyed Monster?
Nope. But that Lois didn't wear rose-colored glasses.

She’s a tad condescending, isn’t she?
Well, yeah. But her career is everything, so shouldn't his be? She's a battle scarred vetern (Perry's words, not mine) and Clark's a newbie.

What about the Honeymoon Suite? And during Crush? And will she shlobber him when she’s high?
Have you ever heard the sayings "famous last words"? Or "never say never"?

That’s not a scoop. Nothing more surprising than a corrupt politician.
But the call-girls always seem to surprise someone on staff... say the wife.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
By the time I catch up on my FDKing it will be time to post 24.
Glad I could help you pass the time.

Of course, it might mean that in a month's time she'll come to work with a new tribble coat... so maybe not.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Glad I could help you pass the time.
clap Passing the time catching up with FDK (mine and others) is not a problem. Oh, and I also have some typing / writing / editing I can do too.

Tribbles – you can get a new coat every month.
clap

Of course, Trask might just have him committed.
Is that why he was captured in Trusting You, Trusting Me?

Oh, she picked up in late Season 2? Or maybe late Season 2 plus her imagined relationship?
Why not? She already remembered the first date from the Lucky Leon.

Because that was in another script?
But doesn't Clark have like a perfect memory or something?

No. Lois. You know, nobody trying to kidnap her, blow her up, kill her, do stuff to her, etc, when she’s not associated with Superman as his girlfriend.
As Lois proved in Another Lois that's not necessarily the case.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Is that why he was captured in Trusting You, Trusting Me?
Yeah. He felt a nut alien would be too much danger to the world.

Why not? She already remembered the first date from the Lucky Leon.
So, consummation of their marriage would be just around the corner in a couple week's time? Say, around PML/Honeymoon?

But doesn't Clark have like a perfect memory or something?
But even perfect memory can't bridge scripts. /Still remembers reading a series by multiple authors where the good guys simply forgot a lot of great tactics between books/

As Lois proved in Another Lois that's not necessarily the case.
And that would convince Clark how?

wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yeah. He felt a nut alien would be too much danger to the world.
So Trask was the hero and Lois the villian? Villianess? eek I so totally missed that interpretation of Female Hawk's story! wink

So, consummation of their marriage would be just around the corner in a couple week's time? Say, around PML/Honeymoon?
Firstly, Lois doesn't know they are memories. Secondly, this Lois never got married. They went back in time in Tempus Fugitive and then no more Clark, so she has no memories of that, because for her it never happened... Did I mention that Cat hit the nail on the head about Lois being hard up? Thirdly, canon Lois does marry her Clark in her own dimension.

And that would convince Clark how?
It wouldn't, I'm just saying...

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thirdly, canon Lois does marry her Clark in her own dimension.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Thirdly, canon Lois does marry her Clark in her own dimension.
wave Michael
Her OWN Clark, Michael.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I *know*. Hence the wave Michael

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard