Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

So, what's Cat going to do? evil

Conjecture? Comments?

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/30/14 04:20 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I can see one difference between this Clark and canon/Clark: this guy gives in to any pressure that a person applies. He is ready to roll over without even trying to get Cat to try to cooperate with him. He has mentally packed a suitcase to leave the area before he even hears the plans the person who could pull the Superman mask off him.

Lois has so many schemes going that she is going to have trouble keeping all those balls in the air. She is Superman's number one fan, but she seems to be useless to the rest of the people. She has access to a "really nice normal guy" but wants the god-in-a-cape instead. Somethings never change regardless of the story.

Having fun with this one.
Pat

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Begins to sound like you've given Cat a heart and she might just be satisfied with an interview, an exclusive so that she can upstage Lois.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
It makes sense that Alt-Clark would cave so quickly. He's not as confident. His parents died when he was young, unlike our Clark. And having his 'secret' so public for so long in his dimension, it would seem very difficult to him to conceal it for long here.

I like what you're doing with Cat here. I'm hoping she won't blow the whistle on Clark.

Joan

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I like this version of Cat. Good job, more soon. laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
It was best to keep her feelings for Superman on a need-to-know basis. She knew how she felt about him. Now Superman needed to know how she felt.
More rolling on the floor laughing....

Kerth
Kerth
wave

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
smile1 Clark has decided that dimensionally speaking would be a big no-no. So, even if he spills the beans, he's still holding some cards.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
So, what's Cat going to do?
Cat is not going to write that Clark is Superman. At least, I think so. May be, it's because I like your version of Cat...

Great part! wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Sydney:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So, what's Cat going to do?
Cat is not going to write that Clark is Superman. At least, I think so. May be, it's because I like your version of Cat...

Great part! smile1

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It's the weekend!

She wished she had a better place to go, a friend to bunk with, a co-worker with a spare room, more mad money to spend so that she could have at least gotten a suite at the Lexor.
How about Jimmy? Or Lex might be willing to let her bunk in his bedroom.

Yes, she was definitely going to save up and take herself to the Lexor for a weekend sometime, just take the weekend off and relax and pamper herself.
eek They’ve cloned her already!

She laughed, wouldn’t that surprise everyone at work. They would probably all assume she was leaving town on some story.
Why would she ever think that? wink

Perry, Cat, and Jimmy… wait, that guy wasn’t Jimmy. Her brow furrowed. He was too short, and his hair has was too long and too, she shook her head, blond?
clap They’re going down?

Lois could just imagine her sitting on her kitchen counter. Well, there was an extra reason never to cook.
That and the *other* things Lucy does on that counter when Lois is not home but her boyfriend of the evening is.

“No, Lois,” her sister said with a chuckle. “Were you expecting a call from Clark?”
Good night phone sex? Well, fighting. Which counts as passionate love making in their relationship.

“You’re in a hotel room?” Lucy repeated back to her. “Lo-is, that’s so impulsive! So…”
clap

He could take off the Suit… What if he took off the Suit?
Then we move this shenanigan over yonder.

She had never thought her desires would hit her upside the head like this, like Cat. Had it really been that long since she’d had sex?
clap And no, since she didn’t jump Clark.

and her dignity, amongst other things, but most importantly he had also stolen her story, which she had clawed and scraped together on her own time.
Oh boy.

Just what their relationship needed was her super powered hero to be flying around Metropolis, worried to death about her safety and doing who knew what trying to find her.
clap “Aggressive competition.” It’s just like aggressive negotiation. Only for reporters.

“Lois, you know how it made you feel when the French guy stole your story,” Lucy berated her. “How could you do that? And to Clark, of all people. I thought you liked Clark.”
So, senior reporter steals story from adorable newbie. At least, Lois got sex out of it. Clark didn’t even get that much. She’s meaner than Claude.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Two time winner of the Kerth award for investigative journalism got caught stealing Clark’s story, and now I’m being punished.”
Aaaaahhh! That’s why she’s angry.

“Lois, it sounds like you’re more upset at getting caught than actually stealing Clark’s story,” Lucy observed.
Duh!

“Well, that’s ridiculous!” Of course Lois felt guilty for stealing Clark’s story, didn’t she?

“And you’ll never do it again?” Lucy coaxed her.
Getting caught?

“Hey, that’s a good thing; better than being fired.”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi, Michael, hyper But... but... but... if you catch up now, I lose one of my excuses for my vacation. wink <<runs off to prep tonight's part>>

How about Jimmy? Or Lex might be willing to let her bunk in his bedroom.
Right, Jimmy. When you see Jimmy's apartment later on in the story, you might understand why Lois opted for the hotel.

And Lex? They've only been on one interview / date. Not really the kind of person you call up and ask for a favor either (unless it's the Lex from Smallville then that's basically what his character is for, favors).

They’ve cloned her already!
clap She didn't say she was going! She's only thinking about it. Like she thinks about going Tahiti. She never ends up there either.

Maybe they should lock her up in an institution for the mentally unbalanced?
Good thing she has a super powered stalker ready to break her out.

She better go and get one o’ them noggin’ protectors.
<<input photo of Lois Lane with tinfoil hat>>

He’d assume she’s already shacked up with some other twerp and he would need to wait his turn.
Or she might lose him entirely.

If she missed out on her exclusive interview with Superman because of those guys…

They’re going down?
Pretty much.

That and the *other* things Lucy does on that counter when Lois is not home but her boyfriend of the evening is.
[Linked Image]

Good night phone sex? Well, fighting. Which counts as passionate love making in their relationship.
huh What's up with that? Does a man need to dress in tights to hit her power button?

“Aggressive competition.” It’s just like aggressive negotiation. Only for reporters.
Give her time. She'll try her hand at aggreessive negotiation, too.

So, senior reporter steals story from adorable newbie. At least, Lois got sex out of it. Clark didn’t even get that much. She’s meaner than Claude.
Well, they didn't call Claude "Mad Dog" did they?

Getting caught?
Of course, was there something else?

There’s always that New Year’s Eve a couple of years down the road.
Lois only apologizes every 7 years, and this year's allotment is already been processed.

Plus, it’s against the rules. She could apologize for getting caught, though. Or for not sleeping with him first.
She's not Cat. She doesn't apologize for NOT sleeping with a man. That's HIS punishment for not giving her the story.

Looky there. This Clark’s got more of a brain.
Not "Half a brain", Michael. rotflol "Half brain dead".

So, she gonna go with the whole probing theme?
It was implied.

/imagines Cat using a pen and ticking off the pages: Done that. Yep. Too. Uh-huh. Yeah, right, as if. Hmm… Nah, men can’t do *that*.
Cat: <<laughing>> Yeah, right. Men never do dishes, laundry, or clean the bathroom!

ME: Um... Cat, my husband does two of those three.

CAT: [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ooooh. Does weekend = FDK?
Unfortunately grumble

But... but... but... if you catch up now, I lose one of my excuses for my vacation.
Don't worry. Only three parts total. So, I guess you'll find anywhere from 3-6 parts of new FDK when you get back from your vacation. Excuse still stands smile

Right, Jimmy. When you see Jimmy's apartment later on in the story, you might understand why Lois opted for the hotel.
good point.

Not really the kind of person you call up and ask for a favor either (unless it's the Lex from Smallville then that's basically what his character is for, favors).
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Unfortunately grumble
[Linked Image] Real lives really aren't much fun.

Don't worry. Only three parts total. So, I guess you'll find anywhere from 3-6 parts of new FDK when you get back from your vacation. Excuse still stands
I vote 6! hyper (I didn't say it was a vacation from visiting the boards, just from posting my story, because I might not have it with me. Anyway, if I don't visit the boards on a daily basis, it like drops down to like three posts and LabRat does this clap (No, there can never be enough of this guy)

<Men in Tights Photo>
Well, historically speaking, she did fall for "The Fox", so it is in her soul's DNA.

No, I guess, he was Randy Dog.
Bad dog!

So, Lois would sleep with him if he handed her a Superman story? Maybe we could tell Clark that tidbit?
He'll never now will he?

So, that's why she tried to snare Clark. A chef in the kitchen, a lady's gentleman in the living room, and a pool boy in the bedroom.
[Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I vote 6! [Hyper] (I didn't say it was a vacation from visiting the boards, just from posting my story, because I might not have it with me. Anyway, if I don't visit the boards on a daily basis, it like drops down to like three posts and LabRat does this [Thud] )
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
And I only meant, should I get to post FDK during the week, there would then be less than six FDKs after part 21's posted.
Yes, I figured that out after you posted FDK from 15. wink

Right. She likes to win.
Speaking of which, I really should get back to that scene I'm writing. evil

Michael: I think Lois needs to explain the lords and the concubines to her sister.

ME: Now, THERE's a summer fan-fic vignette!

Michael: /eyes Virginia's harddrive/
Who me? I picked "Water Fights". laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Who me? I picked "Water Fights".
[Linked Image] Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Who me? I picked "Water Fights".
[Linked Image] Michael
Sorry, Michael, still in plot-bunny stage. Maybe I'll have some more ideas during my vacation.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/recommends getting them someplace where there won't be an audience. At least in the second half of the fic.

angel-devil Michael

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard