Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

[Linked Image]

So... Any comments?

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/30/14 04:24 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
rkn Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
jawdrop

thanks!

rkn
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
To quote Chester A. Riley, "What a revoltin' development this is."

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
That's an interesting twist!

Joan

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Lois thought she was an accomplished liar? And those same lies got her into this mess? She needs a new lesson in effective story-telling.

Clark is having a lot of trouble adjusting to this universe. Nothing is going like he thought it should be. Poor guy! His dream girl is Mad Dog Lane? And this same girl says she is going to protect him? He might as well jump up on the table and let them begin to dissect him like a frog.

Pat

Kerth
Kerth
hyper

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
In case you missed it: motion-sickness medicine (due to twists, turns, and loop-de-loops, not gross stuff) and seatbelts required for these next few parts.

rkn: Thank you for reading and commenting. blush Gosh, I've made a reader speechless.

Ken: [Linked Image] Yes, what would those guys do with Lois?

Joan: evil (See above note.)

Pat: Yes, well, poor Lois got caught in the ol' "Me-think she's protesting too much" trap.

Clark is having a lot of trouble adjusting to this universe. Nothing is going like he thought it should be. Poor guy! His dream girl is Mad Dog Lane? And this same girl says she is going to protect him? He might as well jump up on the table and let them begin to dissect him like a frog.
lol Yes, there seems to be a bit of adjustment period which poor Clark is still stuck in. And NO I'm not planning on having Clark dissected anytime soon (well, at least not by Trask and B39).

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
<strong> hyper
I apologize for the short posting part but I was right at my bare minimum for a post and I didn't want to divide the next scene into more than one posting part, because it's long enough to push me over my top limit for a part. I'm sorry I cannot post sooner. I'm currently writing Part 29 and this is part 11, so I'm already fallen behind my 20 part cushion. I need the extra day, so I don't have to change my posting schedule to every third day (mainly because FDK keeps me inspired to keep writing). I wouldn't want to post as soon as I written a part, because then it wouldn't have had time to marinate, and develop from grapejuice into wine. As it is, you guys are getting spring wine. I *could* have waited to start posting until I had almost completed writing the story <<ducking>> but I figured after Another Lois you wouldn't want to wait around too long for Book 2. So, in a WAY, from a certain point of view, you ARE getting Wrong Clark sooner than you would normally. laugh <<ducking>>

VirginiaR.
---
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“Did you and Superman engage in sexual relations?”

“Bug off!” she exploded, pulling the wires off her chest and fingers. “That’s none of your business.”

The two men looked at one another. “I’m accepting that as a ‘yes’. We need to take her in.”
Uh-oh! Trask is ultra-paranoid already - this only will make him worse.

and hee hee hee for the whole part!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by IolantheAlias:
“Did you and Superman engage in sexual relations?”

“Bug off!” she exploded, pulling the wires off her chest and fingers. “That’s none of your business.”

The two men looked at one another. “I’m accepting that as a ‘yes’. We need to take her in.”
Uh-oh! Trask is ultra-paranoid already - this only will make him worse.

and hee hee hee for the whole part!
I'm glad you enjoyed it. There are worst things out there than aliens coming to "help us" to Trask. Perhaps we should introduce him to a good therapist? Does you think he would go to Dr. Carlin? laugh

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
He wondered how Lois was going to fare at being outted as a story stealer.
Wouldn’t it be a fun twist (for us) if she got canned and had to go and work for the Star? Or marry Lex so she can get a job at LNN as the new nekid weather girl in the two o’clock weather forcast.

Had Cat told him something?
How about that they wouldn’t accept her offer of a threesome?

What could she have said that would make Perry so angry with him and Lois?
They would join Cat, but only if Jimmy got to come too, so he could finally lay with his second cousin. And Perry wouldn’t have the poor lad corrupted like that.

He met Lois at the door and she looked at him as if she wanted him to be a big pile of ash.
goofy He’s *sooo* petty!

“No, I’m not proud, but it’s not like I go around stealing stories…”
/cocks eyebrow/

Do you do this to all the new guys? Pretend to be friends with them only to steal their stories. Is this what really happened with Claude? You stole his story instead of the other way around?
Ooooooooh!

Back where I come from, they call someone that sneaky and manipulative a ‘Mad Dog’; maybe we should start calling you that too.”

“Yeah, well, too late, buster. They already call me ‘Mad Dog’ around here,” Lois spit back, pointing her finger into his face.
evil

Clark stopped pacing and stared at her, all the fight driven out of him as this new information made the room start to swim. “They call you ‘Mad Dog’?”
angel-devil

The ghost of Mad Dog will get you. Oh, God, Mad Dog was dead, just like his Lois.
Someone gets a cookie! Well, a whole-flour slice of bread with organic fruit spread.

Was his Lois really that kind of person? He didn’t want to believe it. Was this Lois? He couldn’t believe it.
:p

Did they really break laws to get stories? Bend them, yes, he could see that, but break them?
There’s a fine line between bending and breaking. So fine, you can’t really see it any longer from where Lois is usually standing when she picks a lock.

Lois knelt down in front of him, lowering her voice. “You know how to contact Superman?”
Oops.

Clark gave her a sheepish smile. Should he tell her the truth? That the man she was obsessed with was the same man she just called a pathetic liar?
Like she’d believe a pathetic liar.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“Is it because of me? When he asked you to watch over me, did he tell you in case you needed to contact him about my safety?”
[Linked Image]

Clark knew that he still loved her, probably even more in that moment than before. She wasn’t some crazy boogeyman, she was Lois Lane, his soul mate.
Awwww. And she *is*! Well, actually, she *claims* to never have stolen a story before Superman. But, do we really believe her?

“Uh-huh.” She patted his arm and stood up. “By protecting you, I am protecting Superman, Clark,” Lois reminded him.
Oh. Duh!

“I can take the polygraph. It would be like taking one on the ring tailed lemur.” She shrugged.

“Well, see, she’s right. We don’t know enough about Superman to lie,” Perry agreed with her.

“And they can take Clark’s computer,” Lois continued to Perry.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Michael: More FDK! hyper

Wouldn’t it be a fun twist (for us) if she got canned and had to go and work for the Star? Or marry Lex so she can get a job at LNN as the new nekid weather girl in the two o’clock weather forcast.
Yes, but she's Perry's darling so that's not going to happen.

How about that they wouldn’t accept her offer of a threesome?
There are some things that the Memphis Yodeler doesn't want to know.

They would join Cat, but only if Jimmy got to come too, so he could finally lay with his second cousin. And Perry wouldn’t have the poor lad corrupted like that.
What? Jimmy doesn't get a say in the matter? He's over 18.

But his power kind of turns people into plasma. Like it happens during a nuclear blast. It only leaves behind a smidgen on the ground.
I don't know, that guy that Nor dissentigrated (or was it Nor's flunky?) in Smallville looked more ashy than plasma-y.

So, Clark just sexually harassed Lois and Lois just committed a felony assault on Clark. And Perry is just sitting there, kindly chastising her instead of handing both of them their walking papers? Also, awesome dialogue.
Thank you. And how did Clark sexually harass Lois, again? He just repeated what she told him back to her.

Well, ever since the late nineties, romances between the heroine and a dead guy have been just the rage. Looks like they all just ripped off Lois and Clark.
Well, Edward always did remind me of younger, blonder, less muscular Clark with a penchant for dark days and fresh meat.

Clark stole the article from Lois?
Now, there would have been a twist.

Could he really get her fired like that?
This isn't a gun-running story, Michael. Anyway, first offense.

And here I thought Superman *rescues* people from busses.
He's a bit different from canon Clark.

Lana was right. Maybe he should go and apologize. Maybe just to this dimension’s Lana since his own version’s presently not available. Hope she’s not cuckoo.
Lana doesn't want him now!

Yeah, what are the odds of that? /goes and puts year’s salary on them not figuring it out/ I hear the odds are 50:1 against me. /starts counting money/
clap He's slow.

There’s a fine line between bending and breaking. So fine, you can’t really see it any longer from where Lois is usually standing when she picks a lock.
He's thinking more serious laws.

Like she’d believe a pathetic liar.
But it's a wise man who doesn't say "I'm Superman" when there's a bunch of Superman hunting suits in the next room.

Awwww. And she *is*! Well, actually, she *claims* to never have stolen a story before Superman. But, do we really believe her?
[Linked Image]

Duh! Otherwise the bad guys would just have to tell a joke and shoot the agents while they’re laughing.
Good point. clap

Hey, at least Clark now knows that she’s not just after the way he looks in those speedos.
Um, Michael, the machine just said she was lying about having a 'romantic attachment' to Superman. That COULD mean "the hots".

Superman needs a cab license if he is to transport another person from point A to point B.
It's early days yet.

“Define ‘sexual relations’.”
Because if you mean 'sexual fantasies' then that's a yes, 100%. If not, then 'no.'

“I did not have sexual relations with this man.”
clap (Oh, you caught that reference, did you?)

Hit a nerve there, huh?
Yep.

Oh boy. /imagines frontpage of the National Whisper: “Daily Trollop seduces alien visitor”/
Oh, dear. Randy Goode is going to have a field day, isn't he?

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yes, but she's Perry's darling so that's not going to happen.
Playing favorites, huh?

What? Jimmy doesn't get a say in the matter? He's over 18.
/checks to see whether Jimmy wants to be asked about being in same room with naked Lois and naked Cat/ Huh. He looks like Garfield after he spied lasagna.

I don't know, that guy that Nor dissentigrated (or was it Nor's flunky?) in Smallville looked more ashy than plasma-y.
He does? Okay. I just remember the tank disappearing wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Someone told me to space out my FDK responses, so I'd have time to write. Hence the delay.

Playing favorites, huh?
Who, Perry? Never! wink

/checks to see whether Jimmy wants to be asked about being in same room with naked Lois and naked Cat/ Huh. He looks like Garfield after he spied lasagna.
clap

He touched her without her permission. He touched her face. He patted her cheek. I’m sure they could build a case against him as a sexual predator who scarred poor, innocent Lois for life.
Sexual harrisment is rampant in the DP offices otherwise Cat would have been gone long ago.

I’m sure if Clark had done the same to Lois he would be walking out right about now, carrying his…hmm…does he already have stuff at the office?
Well, yes, but he's new. He's still in his trial period.

You mean like stealing a car? Clobbering a guard?
Yeah. Something like that. Lois shouldn't do any of that stuff unless, of course, her life was in danger.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Someone told me to space out my FDK responses, so I'd have time to write. Hence the delay.
wave Michael

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Don't we just *love* their double standards? Cat's allowed to harass. Lois is allowed to steal. And poor white male in his mid-twenties is the low man on the totem pole.
clap I guess that's why they call it fiction.

VirginiaR.
---
J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
He raised his gaze up from his hands and to Lois. He knew, if he had it over to do again, he would. The last ten days of working, talking, laughing, and – okay, he was going to admit it – arguing with Lois have been some of the most satisfying days of his past year, not to mention the last twenty-four hours of being able to fly with Lois.
It seems like people almost always say "to do over again".

He threw his hands into the air. “Suckered me? I bet you’re one hell of a candy maker, Lois. Do you do this to all the new guys? Pretend to be friends with them only to steal their stories. Is this what really happened with Claude? You stole his story instead of the other way around? Back where I come from, they call someone that sneaky and manipulative a ‘Mad Dog’; maybe we should start calling you that too.”
wallbash that line about Clark alone probably postponed Clark having any non-SM chances with Lois significantly.

Self-preservation took over. He automatically shook his head. “You’ve got be kidding, Lois. How would I know that?”
I am pretty sure he would say "got to be kidding" or "gotta be kidding".

John Pack Lambert
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by John Lambert:
He raised his gaze up from his hands and to Lois. He knew, if he had it over to do again, he would. The last ten days of working, talking, laughing, and – okay, he was going to admit it – arguing with Lois have been some of the most satisfying days of his past year, not to mention the last twenty-four hours of being able to fly with Lois.
It seems like people almost always say "to do over again".
Would alt-Clark say he'd live being outed at Superman again? Would alt-Clark say he'd want to live canon Lois leaving him again? I think not.

wallbash that line about Clark alone probably postponed Clark having any non-SM chances with Lois significantly.
Sadly, alt-Clark doesn't have the patience or poise of canon Clark to resist rising to anger, when Lois pushes his buttons.

I am pretty sure he would say "got to be kidding" or "gotta be kidding".
Thanks. Fixed.

VirginiaR.
---

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard