Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#87148 06/05/12 08:12 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

Just a reminder I will be posting Part 8 tomorrow night, because I have a very busy weekend in RL. I then will post Part 9 as scheduled late Sunday night / early Monday morning. Thank you for your understanding for this inconvenience. I figured that this would be the best scenario otherwise tonight's Part would have been your cliffie until I posted Part 8 on Monday. (See, this is why your tell me your comments. IF nobody had left comments I would have figured, it didn't matter, but as so many of you seem to be reading my story, I didn't want to disappoint you. smile )

Thank you for reading. smile1 Please deposit all comments here.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/30/14 04:38 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#87149 06/05/12 10:27 PM
Kerth
Kerth
shock shock

Will get back to this tomorrow probably. Just had to read and express my shock immediately. Otherwise, I'm way too tired. blush

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#87150 06/06/12 04:51 AM
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Oh boy! I hope Martha is planning a trip to Metropolis soon.

Joan

#87151 06/06/12 04:59 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mouserocks:
<strong> huh wink

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#87152 06/06/12 05:02 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by scifiJoan:
Oh boy! I hope Martha is planning a trip to Metropolis soon.

Joan
Sorry, Joan, with a newly wheelchair bound husband sad and a farm to run, chances are that Martha has her hands full for the foreseeable future. (Plus, it's late May, busy time down at the farm.)

VirginiaR.
---
#87153 06/06/12 05:39 AM
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Sorry, Joan, with a newly wheelchair bound husband sad and a farm to run, chances are that Martha has her hands full for the foreseeable future. (Plus, it's late May, busy time down at the farm.)
But....but...we gotta see the family reunion! You torture us! eek

Joan

#87154 06/06/12 06:04 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by scifiJoan:
But....but...we gotta see the family reunion!
In time. Paitence.

You torture us! eek
Um... yeah... that may be true. evil

VirginiaR.
---
#87155 06/06/12 11:59 AM
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
I love how you explain some unexplained events of the Pilot: how Lois went on the shuttle (in Part 6) and when she changed her clothes before flying in the newsroom with Superman.

Great part... again! And now I'm looking forward to the meeting between Clark and the Kents. In Smallville ?

wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
#87156 06/06/12 12:04 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I was starting to wonder if Martha was going to notice the fence repairs, etc and start wondering about (super)gremlins. dance

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
#87157 06/06/12 12:59 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Sydney: You've caught up! smile1

Originally posted by Sydney:
I love how you explain some unexplained events of the Pilot: how Lois went on the shuttle (in Part 6) and when she changed her clothes before flying in the newsroom with Superman.
I have a tendency to do that in my stories. I have questions, so I answer them. wink

Great part... again!
Thank you.

And now I'm looking forward to the meeting between Clark and the Kents. In Smallville ?
And why again, would he want to add to the burdens of these people who have no idea who he is? huh

VirginiaR.
---
#87158 06/06/12 01:13 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by KenJ:
I was starting to wonder if Martha was going to notice the fence repairs, etc and start wondering about (super)gremlins. dance
[Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
---
#87159 06/06/12 01:29 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Am I channeling you agin? dance

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
#87160 06/06/12 01:30 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by KenJ:
Am I channeling you agin? dance
Great minds think alike. wink

VirginiaR.
---
#87161 06/16/12 11:01 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Clark swallowed and tried to think of a good and proper reason, besides the obvious, why Superman should not to be alone with this woman in her apartment.
Umm…she could claim he molested her later? Erm, I mean, she could later claim that he molested her while they had been alone. She could claim they had sex and he is the father of her baby? A neighbor could see them and sell the story to the NW, smearing Superman’s good name before he got it?

“So I can change my clothes,” Lois clarified, glancing down at her Prometheus jumpsuit. “If that’s all right?”
goofy

After a few steps, she noticed he wasn’t following. She returned to him, took his hand in hers, and pulled him after her.

“It would be better if I remained here, Ms. Lane,” he responded honestly.
goofy

“I’m not letting you out of my sight.”

That will make changing your clothes quite difficult, Superman almost said,
Indeed.

He winced as the natural consequences of this thought also crossed his mind. In this Suit, you’re Superman!
goofy

“Okay, Lane, brace yourself for the worst. He may not be there,” she murmured to herself before he heard her take a deep breath and exhale.
Well, she did take her sweet time.

“He’s not that sort of man,” Lois snapped. “He’s a gentleman.”
Didn’t go for her, did he?

“He turned you down, didn’t he?”
:p

Well, Perry could have Clark’s leash back. She was done with him.
/waits for Clark to look up at her with his puppy-dog eyes and push a box of DFCBs towards her with his nose.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#87162 06/16/12 11:03 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“Oh,” Perry said with interest. “You got the interview, then?”

“Well, no,”
goofy

She rolled her eyes. “Well, it goes to show, you can’t believe unsubstantiated reports on TV.”
Wonder if Lex called them.

“Nah, I always take Superman Express to work.”
Well, it *is* good to car pool.

Great, thought Clark wryly. LNN was putting Superman down as the bad guy. What did he have to do to catch a break?
Walk up on a stage with the mayoral candidate?

“Wait a gosh-darn minute!” Lois snapped, jumping out of her chair, when Perry praised Clark for his story. “Superman is my story.”
Umm…

“Honey, this is a follow-up to the gas main break earlier in the week. If I recall correctly, that was Clark’s story; you were more than happy to let him write it up,” Perry rebutted.
See?

“Oh? The ‘rules’, huh?” Perry replied, gesturing to Clark with the hand holding his copy. “Well, since Kent here had the initial story where Superman saved the city worker, wouldn’t that give him the exclusive on everything Superman?”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

#87163 06/16/12 08:05 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Michael: hyper

VirginiaR.
---
#87164 06/17/12 12:19 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hope it was worth the wait. [Big Grin] Let me remind you again, that this is the GFIC boards, in case you are expecting some kind Sue S. fulfillment any time soon in this story. << [Wallbash] Great! Now, Michael will never come back>>
wave Michael

#87165 06/17/12 02:06 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, btw, I just found out what happened to Tempus: [Linked Image]
Yes, that is a bit more accurate than [Linked Image] or [Linked Image] or [Linked Image] (although perhaps not as much fun)

It's tough when a sentence contains both sides of the argument, isn't it?
A bit.

Han=Lois, Clark=C-3PO, Critters=Ewoks.
Um... Han isn't in my story and Lois isn't in RoTJ (that I noticed... although she might have been that brunette at the back of the Rebal alliengce conference with the notepad).

Oh, look who suddenly understands the language of the natives. And yet, when Cat makes him an offer, he pretends to not understand what is being offered.
Like a 4 year old, he only understand what he WANTS to understand.

Actually, she tried to talk with her doggy. Problem is, that sentence was too complicated. Stay. Heel. Jump. Lick. Shouldn't be more complicated than that. Then again, Lois never even mastered those simple terms, especially, Duck and Stay.
When I first read this I thought "What do you mean 'duck'? Lois is quite familiar with Ducks. There are 'weird ducks' and 'walking like a duck'..." :rolleyes: . Hmmm. What would Superman have done if Lois had asked him to lick her? We've already established that his resistance was about 1mm above nil. Hmmmm. Too bad, Lois. Better luck next time.

DFCBs? Nope. No, idea.

Double-Fudge Crunch Bars.
wallbash Duh. I don't think that will happen with THIS alt-Clark.

<photo of alt-dimension mayoral debate>
Um... That's a great photo of alt-world, but in *this* dimension Sonny Bono is Mayor of Metropolis.

But, is he still Superman if he takes off the suit? Or does it count if he still wears at least the cape or the top or the pants?
Hmmmm. Yes, Cat? You would like to find out the answer to that question. Be my guest. It was nice knowing you.

True. Clark did look at Lois during his nibbling. Just shows that Lois is much sneakier than Clark.
But THIS Lois isn't thinking "Clark" at that moment, she's only thinking "Superman".

Hey, he could still die. Trask could shoot him during GGGoH? Or let him burn?
Nah, I think I've tortured Jonathan enough. But something could always happen to Martha though and Wayne and Jonathan could end up together. <<ducking>> No? Hmmm. We'll have to see.

/notices the temporally vs. temporarily difference/
Phew. I was afraid I had mispelled it but didn't have the energy to spell-check.

Oh dear. I'm never going to catch up. Then again, who knows how Virignia's buffer is going to hold up.
I just posted Part 12. I'm about 1 page away from finishing Part 30, so I'm about 2 parts behind my 20 part buffer goal. Hopefully, 31 will be a fast write. But you can always catch up in July when I'm being forced to join the RL again for a couple of weeks. (I'll finish posting the end of the current story Arc and save my shorter "Summer Arc" - currently est. 10 parts -for when I return). I'm hoping that during my vacation I'll not only catch back up to my 20 part buffer but will surpass it. We shall have to see.

VirginiaR.
---
#87166 06/18/12 09:03 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Come to think of it, there's a lot of death and disappearing in that smiley collection.

Um... Han isn't in my story and Lois isn't in RoTJ (that I noticed... although she might have been that brunette at the back of the Rebal alliengce conference with the notepad).
She was getting the exclusive another way since Palpatine didn't ask her to marry him.

Like a 4 year old, he only understand what he WANTS to understand.
Let me get this straight: Instead of a dead superhero Metropolis now has a 4-y/o with superpowers and a teenager's libido and no female authority figure willing to pull down his britches? Lois should start wearing flat shoes, lest she falls on her behind due to the sudden disappearance of said heels.

What would Superman have done if Lois had asked him to lick her? We've already established that his resistance was about 1mm above nil. Hmmmm. Too bad, Lois. Better luck next time.
hyper Vacations are nice!

wave Michael

#87167 06/18/12 06:16 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
She was getting the exclusive another way since Palpatine didn't ask her to marry him.
Yeah, what's up with that!? Wasn't Lois good enough for him? What no "Revenge" on the Death Star? Please! :rolleyes:

Let me get this straight: Instead of a dead superhero Metropolis now has a 4-y/o with superpowers and a teenager's libido and no female authority figure willing to pull down his britches? Lois should start wearing flat shoes, lest she falls on her behind due to the sudden disappearance of said heels.
rotflol Well, at least we have until a year from now Christmas, right?

Poor Clark. And he just started to understand the distinction.
Just keep "poor Clark" saved on your clipboard. You'll be using it a lot.

/squints eyes/ That might actually work.
jawdrop I got something right? Of course, that isn't factoring in YOUR vacation. I hope my vacation is nice. That would be a pleasant change.

VirginiaR.
---
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard