Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#87051 06/02/12 08:18 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

Well, the suspense is over. Now you know and probably more than you wanted to know. peep

Please leave all comments, tomatoes, and ax-men here. laugh

REMINDER: My RL will be really busy next weekend, so instead of posting parts on June 5th, 7th, and 9th (or late the night before those dates), I'm going to post on the June 5th, 6th, and 7th instead. I'll return to posting every other day again on the 11th. My apologies in advance if this posting glitch causes any confusion with my readers. Feel free to read the parts every other day (as they would normally post) if that makes that space between the 7th and the 11th of June seem shorter. wink

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/30/14 04:42 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#87052 06/02/12 09:09 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Okay, so the parallels continue. Lois is going to stow away and Superman is about to make his debut.

Are we going to be following canon all the way now?

Let's get off this merry go round and go after Luthor!

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
#87053 06/02/12 09:32 PM
Kerth
Kerth
/whistles the tune to 'Memory' from Cats/

laugh Lois remembers! Well, she remembers the "previous" life. Perhaps it's easier to remember the alt-life one world back than two, like it's progressive or something? I don't know- but it's great so far! for Jimmy to die(not die) so soon... it's an interesting twist. I don't recall if you mentioned in AL when Jimmy died, but for some reason, I did not think it was so early on.

grumble ) I suppose I'll live.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#87054 06/03/12 04:21 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Finally caught up to where you are, and you are going to drop out on me?! Oh well, hope next week is less fast-paced than this one was.

I am having trouble keeping all the histories in different places. They are all getting blurred into one story, this Lois and Clark's history as it is being written. I am enjoying the combining of the two old stories into this new one.

Since we are only redoing this first season's history right now, I look forward to a long and happy life, soon I hope.

Pat

#87055 06/03/12 05:23 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Interesting chapter. I hope you post more soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#87056 06/03/12 06:37 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ken: Yes, the timeline in this universe is the same as canon's, so many of those same events will show up here (although not all), but they will not be approached in the same manner.

Let's get off this merry go round and go after Luthor!
I could say the same to you, Ken! wink Luthor's villiany will show up in time, Grasshopper. Be paitent.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#87057 06/03/12 06:40 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Mouserocks: I never mentioned when in AL's universe that Jimmy died, only that he had (as I didn't add that aspect to the story until after I started writing this one.) laugh

Clark's not a v... very patient man? Not even quasi-patient? That's a shocker. I mean, I could expect it more with Lana (ALTCLARK's Lana, of course- we know our Clark would never). But Rachel too?!? Oh, my. He has as much experience as Lois does, doesn't he? (Or thereabouts.)
Basically the same, and probably about as good. I'm sure that if he had grown up through his teenage years with the Kents, their all-encompassing parental love would have kept him more paitent. But this was a teenage boy, who was alone in the world and the only person who was there for him, his best friend, asked him for a favor. How could he say no? It was only that one time.

Anyway, after writing the description of how awful it was with Lana, I felt bad for Clark, I wanted his first time to be better, so he could recognize the difference... and have something better to hope for with Lois. evil Hee-Hee. Yep, basically the same woman.

Quick question- are the timelines all run through infinite loops (which would explain the memories coming back)? Or is it more like Schrodinger's theory, where each shift in the course of time indicates a new timeline altogether that splits from the original (which would keep things nice and neat within each timeline- time A would still happen, and time B would still happen, just separately)? Just out of curiosity, even if there's no right answer...
Okay, once again...

Canon time = unaltered. That Lois and Clark are fine and doing whatever they're doing over there.

Alt-Dimension = The timeline that alt-Clark left behind, where alt-Lois is dead in the past.

Alt-Canon-Time A = Same as canon dimension until March 17, 1995 (Tempus Fugitive).

Alt-Canon-Time B = March 17, 1995 and beyond (Universe of Another Lois) in which there is no "Clark Kent" wink .

Alt-Canon-Time C = Same as "B" except that the memories implanted into Lois to explain why the world was different than in "A" are now real. (Universe of Wrong Clark). So, swimming around in Lois' head are all her true memories from timeline "A" and the implanted ones from "B" and now she's living it again with this Clark. This is why some things are familiar to her.

In this "Universe" a new dimension is formed only when a major breech has occured necessitating it, such as Tempus mucking up the timeline. Since Alt-Clark coming to this universe is basically righting it back to it's original/natural form, the time-gods allow it without creating another universe.

For Schrodinger's theory, I think you need to read Ken's Matchmaker Chronicles.

I can only imagine more evil is up ahead. Great chapter! Happy for the three day update! (And equally unhappy in the lull after that ) I suppose I'll live.
Just don't get too used to that posting schedule. As I wrote, you can always read them every other day as I would have originally posted them. <<ducking>> Or not.

I thought about having a break and waiting until the 11th to post Part 8, pushing all the Part postings back a notch, but I figured since we were coming up on the Prometheus launch I'd be kind, this once. Well, kind to my readers, no promises on kindness to Lois and Clark.

VirginiaR.
---
#87058 06/03/12 06:46 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by angelsgmaw:
Finally caught up to where you are, and you are going to drop out on me?!
Pat, I'm still posting the parts I would have otherwise, just earlier!

Oh well, hope next week is less fast-paced than this one was.
I'm guessing you mean in RL. <<cyber hug!>>

I am having trouble keeping all the histories in different places. They are all getting blurred into one story, this Lois and Clark's history as it is being written. I am enjoying the combining of the two old stories into this new one.
You think you're confused? Try walking in Lois' shoes. wink

Since we are only redoing this first season's history right now, I look forward to a long and happy life, soon I hope.
Let's see in canon L&C ending up married at the end of S1 and lived happily ever after, right? Well, that's not going to happen here. [Linked Image] <<ducking>> Okay, I may have deserved that one.

VirginiaR.
---
#87059 06/03/12 06:48 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Laurach:
Interesting chapter. I hope you post more soon. Laura
Thank you, Laura. More posting late Monday night, late Tuesday night, and late Wednesday night. (Or early Tuesday, Wed., & Thurs, depending on your timezone).

VirginiaR.
---
#87060 06/04/12 08:53 AM
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
I noticed others caught this too:

He was beginning to realize this Lois was a much different Lois Lane than the one who had made him Superman. This Lois must be more like his Lois; his old editor was always telling wild stories about her.
The Lois Lane who made him Superman was just like this! He just hasn't seen her go through the changes.

I like your idea that since Alt-Clark grew up without a stable family, that it will influence him. He doesn't have the patience and confidence that 'our' Clark does.

Joan

#87061 06/04/12 09:07 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by scifiJoan:
I noticed others caught this too:

He was beginning to realize this Lois was a much different Lois Lane than the one who had made him Superman. This Lois must be more like his Lois; his old editor was always telling wild stories about her.
The Lois Lane who made him Superman was just like this! He just hasn't seen her go through the changes.
Just a little, [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] to the readers who know better.

But, of course, Clark doesn't know this.

I like your idea that since Alt-Clark grew up without a stable family, that it will influence him. He doesn't have the patience and confidence that 'our' Clark does.
Thanks, Joan. He's gotten a little confidence boost since becoming Superman in his dimension, but he'll won't be a match for canon Clark in that respect for a long, long time. Maybe with the help and love of a good woman... [Linked Image]... of course, if that woman is S1 Lois... devilsplat (Just kidding... maybe.)

VirginiaR.
---
#87062 06/04/12 06:07 PM
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
She heard Clark mumble something that sounded like “Say ‘hi’ to Luthor for us,” but that didn’t make any sense. Why would Dr. Baines be seeing Lex Luthor? Lois’s brow furrowed.
I'm kind of hoping that Clark's jealousy will help jog Lois it continue to investigate.

She heard Clark mumble something that sounded like “Say ‘hi’ to Luthor for us,” but that didn’t make any sense. Why would Dr. Baines be seeing Lex Luthor? Lois’s brow furrowed.
Drat, I guess not. I always believed Canon-Lois believed that Clark was jealous of Luthor but I always thought it was mostly later in the first season. I guess in this case this recognition is starting earlier.

Lois could hear the sizzling and bubbling of chemicals behind her as the hangar quickly filled with smoke. They had just reached the doorway when the first blast occurred. Clark wrapped a protective arm around her waist, propelling her forward. Another explosion went off just after they passed through the open doorway. She could feel the blast pick them up off the ground and throw them across the alley and into a large puddle of mud as series of explosions blew up what was left of the Messenger wreckage and the hangar.

She picked herself up and turned back to the now decimated warehouse. “What happened?”

“I don’t know,” Clark admitted, glancing between her and the burning building. “I guess the force from the explosion must have carried us here.”

Lois knew that, but why was Clark looking at her like he wondered if she believed his theory? Well, she was the lead reporter.
It took me a second to figure out why she would say she was the lead reporter like it held some significance and then I realized she was justifying why he was looking to her to confirm his comment.

She heard Jimmy gasp from the other side of Clark, and she lifted her head. Jimmy was staring at where the helicopter had just been. He was okay. He wasn’t dead! Lois pushed Clark out of her way and wrapped her arms around her junior underling. “Jimmy! You’re alive!”

Jimmy patted her on the back with a chuckle. “In shock there, Lois?”

Lois nudged him playfully away. “I… uh… I thought…”
This comment is from the previous canon history I'm guessing. In the AltCanon1 Jimmy died in this blast?

That wasn’t true. Only she had thought they would die. Clark somehow knew they would make it. Damn! It was that missing link. He knew the whole time that he would be able to get them free. Why hadn’t he told her?! She had rambled on with all her most private story and he had just let her. Ooooh. She was right, she did hate him.
Uh oh, Lois is suspecting something... then again she could ust be saying that Clark always knew that the chain was easy to break and had already done so before she bled her romantic work history to him.

Clark was glad Lois had opened up to him. He felt bad that Lois had such a horrid experience with that Claude fellow. He now understood her distrust of other reporters, especially other male reporters. He would have his work cut out proving to her that he wasn’t like other men. He would have to be patient. He could do that.
Are you really sure you can, Clark? I know you talk about Lana but you didn't have such a deep, intense reaction to her as you did Lois. You may not know it but considering how close she is to the original Lois he may have his work cut out for himself.

Sex with Lana felt more like a punishment than the reward she thought it was. She had hated it when he floated, so he had to exert extra effort to stay completely in control.
Yikes, I can't imagine how that would work (the controlling his flight during sex part, that is as I have to imagine that in that moment it's probably an involuntary thing.

When that other Lois had walked into his newsroom a year before and pressed her lips to his, for the first time in his life he had regretted sharing his body with anyone else. The fire she had ignited in him had been all-consuming, burning out any and all love and tenderness that had remained within him for Lana. He knew in that instant what he had missing in his life. When Lois had told him of her other dimension, of her Clark, of how she not only accepted her fiancé for who and what he was, but how who he was made her love him, Clark knew in that instant where he belonged, where his home truly was. She had been both his salvation and his curse all at the same time. If it took this new Lois until the end of time to love him, he would wait.
He says that now but wait until you have a reason to go "I give up, take me please!!" clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
#87063 06/04/12 08:03 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Christina: Extra Long FDK! hyper Thanks you. laugh

Drat, I guess not. I always believed Canon-Lois believed that Clark was jealous of Luthor but I always thought it was mostly later in the first season. I guess in this case this recognition is starting earlier.
Yep, when they had their argument about the "interview date", she realized that Clark didn't just dislike Luthor, he was jealous that he got a date with Lois and Clark didn't.

It took me a second to figure out why she would say she was the lead reporter like it held some significance and then I realized she was justifying why he was looking to her to confirm his comment.
Actually, the look is canon. Clark is looking at Lois to see if she believes him about the explosion "flying" them, or if she realized it was him. I had Lois rationalize the look.

This comment is from the previous canon history I'm guessing. In the AltCanon1 Jimmy died in this blast?
Pretty much.

Uh oh, Lois is suspecting something... then again she could ust be saying that Clark always knew that the chain was easy to break and had already done so before she bled her romantic work history to him.
Sorry, fans, it's the latter.

He would have to be patient. He could do that.

Are you really sure you can, Clark? I know you talk about Lana but you didn't have such a deep, intense reaction to her as you did Lois. You may not know it but considering how close she is to the original Lois he may have his work cut out for himself.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions. evil

Clark: "I think I can. I think I can. I think I can." Do any of us really believe him? [Linked Image]

Yikes, I can't imagine how that would work (the controlling his flight during sex part, that is as I have to imagine that in that moment it's probably an involuntary thing.
I've read stories where Clark was sexually involved with other women, before he met Lois, who didn't know he had the ability of flight (I know eek ). And while this, I'm guessing, is physically possible, I could never imagine it being all that pleasureable for him, IMHO.

He says that now but wait until you have a reason to go "I give up, take me please!!"
He won't have to wait that long, except... [Linked Image]

Wow, more obvious major jealousy there! Love it.
I've always considered canon S1 Lois to be extremely jealous of other women flirting with Clark. I'm not sure why she was, except for the "keep your hands off of this man who is obsessed with me. He's mine!" quality of Lois and Clark's relationship.

Wow! Love that little easter egg about how different the two universes are. And I hadn't even thought about how that might affect how Clark might have different mental history for Perry's role model.
I drop a lot of eggs about alt-dimension in this story.

You know, I had always wondered why it had never been talked about and you made a very good point here about why she didn't.
The way Luthor speaks without really saying anything led me to believe that the article was never written.

*snort* Sounds like he has this idealized version of the CanonLois in his mind's eye. Too bad that version won't be knocked off of her pedestal for him.
Canon Lois is the ideal Lois for him to strive for, he just doesn't realize that it was her Clark's love that made her that way. Plus, I think it's hilarious that he's always comparing Lois to herself without even realizing it. evil

How much do you want to bet Perry was seriously considering the possibility of teaming them up?
Who? Perry? Sweet innocent editor in Chief? He wouldn't have been thinking of doing that to Lois and Clark, would he have? angel-devil

A very plausible explanation as to why Clark in canonverse never said anything to Lois directly about Luthor. I always thought it had something to do with his experiences as Superman but honestly I like this better because it makes it less about his super abilities and more about his day-to-day interactions.
Thank you.

I don't (usually) like reading (or for that matter writing) fic that is too close to canon without a major twist and this just didn't seem like that much of a twist at that point in their storyline (where it makes a difference is during "Phoenix" and the CloneArc.) I think your story takes that concept (as they are almost soulmates so I read it as the soulmate connection minus the curse) and makes it work.
We're about to make a sharp right turn from canon... [Linked Image] Oh, look at the time. Part 6 will be up momentarily. Got to go!

VirginiaR.
---
#87064 06/06/12 08:02 AM
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
He said he was going to hit the library again on the way home!
I love Clark learning all the differences between his dimension and this new dimension. Yes, he has to read a lot of books in the library! I remember he already read some books in Part 1 (about history, I think). wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
#87065 06/06/12 09:24 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Sydney:
He said he was going to hit the library again on the way home!
I love Clark learning all the differences between his dimension and this new dimension. Yes, he has to read a lot of books in the library! I remember he already read some books in Part 1 (about history, I think). wave
It's amazing what little changes can make a world of difference. laugh Yes, he was mostly studying the historical difference between his dimension and this one in Part 1. He did a quick review of culture, but there is lots that fall through the cracks. evil

VirginiaR.
---
#87066 06/12/12 10:10 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
She turned and looked at him over her shoulder, so he could see exactly how royally ticked off she was at him.
So, she wants to turn Clark on?

“Yes, we are, and so are all the colonists on the Prometheus. […] but too late to save all the colonists whose transport will have exploded upon launch due to the coolant systems still being used.”
clap Flashforward much, Lois?

If you really thought we were in trouble, why didn’t you bring the police?”
They’re bought for by The Boss St. John?

Hello? Duh!
Huh.

Suddenly thinking that very word made her anger double, as if Clark had done something a million times worse than rush into the warehouse without backup.
clap

“She’s not going to kill us,” he reiterated.
But she’s going to attempt to.

That was right, she had come in here. This had been her idea, not Clark’s. It was her fault.
clap

No, she knew she hadn’t been in love with Claude. She had been in lust with him.
clap

not like she felt when she had seen Clark wearing just that towel.
Umm…

What in the world was she thinking?
laugh

Oh, no, she was doing it again. She was falling in lust with another co-worker. This wasn’t good. Clark would probably end up doing to her what Claude had, so she should warn him that she knew that game and that he better not to try it with her.
Probably. Well, maybe. She thinks it could happen, anyway. But at least, she’ll have a much better time with Clark?

She had worked her butt off for that story.
Well, so had he. Or does she think it was easy for Claude?

He must have respected her as a journalist on some level to steal her work, didn’t he?
Now we’re bargaining.

she wasn’t going to sleep with another man until her wedding night,
Oh look, born-again virgin Lois.

and certainly not with a co-worker.
And in case her vow of celibacy won’t hold, at least she won’t boink a co-worker. Unless she breaks that one, too. It does not say anything about marrying a co-worker, though. Also, since she got to the Planet right after college and probably had not that much action due to the whole Paul/Linda situation, she’s likely pretty single digited there in terms of experiences. So, Clark’s way more experienced then her. What with his and Rachel going on for an entire summer as friends with benefits and then Lana requiring a tool to scratch her itch.

Well, she had wanted sex with Claude, and what a disappointment that had been. Not for him, he seemed to have a good time, but Lois, well, she was left wanting… more.
evil

“Not that it really means anything coming from a Mr. Chuck Greenjeans, but I think you’re pretty terrific too,” he continued.
Wait, had Lois ever called him Greenjeans? She only thought it earlier.

Just like her luck, for both of these things to happen right before she was about to die. Correction: a sweet man with a killer body, whom she had treated like scum.
laugh

“Then again, I never was much of a hostess.”
I’m not so sure. I think she made a great escort for Lex.

“Unfortunately, the blast killed three noisy reporters,”
Hey, Jimmy’s not a reporter.

Had something happened between the two of them? The cold chill permeating through her body turned to steam as her red hot fury grew.
laugh

She heard Clark mumble something that sounded like “Say ‘hi’ to Luthor for us,” but that didn’t make any sense.
Oh, Lois.

Was he still so jealous of her date with Luthor that he now thought that the billionaire philanthropist was also the root of all evil in Metropolis?
Did she infer, or re-remember, that or had Clark actually been this blunt with her in part 3 or 4?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#87067 06/12/12 10:12 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
the helicopter exploded with enough force that Lois buried her head in Clark’s shoulder.
Huh. And here I thought she turned away because of the horror of it. Come to think of it, S1 Lois keeps turning away from death from start to finish.

Ooooh. She was right, she did hate him.
Oh…Lois…

Luthor probably thought it was good business sense to literally blow up the competition, even if said competition was hundreds of innocent colonists.
Duh. And what’s a hundred people who don’t even hold policies with Lex-Life.

A kiss, he might as well add, that he didn’t initiate or have any way to stop.
That’s not correct. He could have head-butted her.

He would have to be patient. He could do that.
The others are right. :rolleyes:

Actually, withholding sex was one of Lana’s favorite ways of controlling him, of getting him to do what she wanted, or so she had thought.
goofy

He employs over a million people in this city alone.
So, what’s that? 20% of the total jobs available?

“Well, Luthor was planning on building his own privately owned space laboratory if Prometheus got canceled. Dr. Baines ran the Prometheus program and was caught trying to sabotage it ‘for profit’ as she told us,” said Clark, realizing his hunch was sounding more and more like a coincidence. “They both mentioned wanting to ‘seize higher ground’.”
That’s a lot of clues…

Don’t talk openly to anyone else about your suspicions, not Lois
Duh. She might kill him.

“Would you like a lift?” Lois volunteered. “I could drive you.”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

#87068 06/12/12 03:07 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
So, why didn't he and /points to part 5/
They WERE engaged at the time.

So, she wants to turn Clark on?
Does she have any choice in the matter?

Flashforward much, Lois?
Only every once in a while since that Clark Kent guy showed up.

They’re bought for by The Boss St. John?
When did Nigel become "The Boss"? And Metropolis isn't Gotham.

That’s called projecting, Lois.
[Linked Image]

But she’s going to attempt to.
But telling Lois that wouldn't be reassuring.

Probably. Well, maybe. She thinks it could happen, anyway. But at least, she’ll have a much better time with Clark?
There's only one way to make it worst and Clark (and this writer) don't do that.

Well, so had he. Or does she think it was easy for Claude?
Actually.... it wasn't all that difficult back then to seduce Lois.

Oh look, born-again virgin Lois.
Just trying to explain her actions in canon.

And in case her vow of celibacy won’t hold, at least she won’t boink a co-worker. Unless she breaks that one, too. It does not say anything about marrying a co-worker, though.
Um... Well, you know how well Lois is at sticking to her 3 Rules? This kind of falls into that category... unless she actually WANTS to be like canon Lois and really WAIT. We'll have to see. clap

Good idea with Perry as a boss. Of course, he could also say ‘Who’s Elvis? Is he a modern painter?”
Not the best way to impress the new boss.

Wouldn’t it be fun if he told her that he liked that other, more mellow Lois better?
Yes, but, she's already taken.

He employs over a million people in this city alone.

So, what’s that? 20% of the total jobs available?
I believe that number was canon.

That’s a lot of clues…
Teflon coated clues.

Duh. She might kill him.
Exactly.

VirginiaR.
---
#87069 06/13/12 10:22 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
quote: So, why didn't he and /points to part 5/

They WERE engaged at the time.
I was thinking Rachel.

Does she have any choice in the matter?
She could pout? Umm... Hmm... wave Michael

#87070 06/13/12 08:36 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I was thinking Rachel.
Oh. blush It was the mid-'80s. They were teenagers. They were experimenting. They only did it once. So, [Linked Image]

He once was, in Alt-Land. Although, I believe, only until his protegee offed him.
Oh, I see.

That bad, huh?
That bad. Pure selfishness. [Linked Image] Bad Claude!

Considering what I hope to remember to FDK to in part 6...
Really, what happens in Part 6? Oh, wait, can't say, because this is Part 5 FDK. Too bad. laugh

He will be surprised by how Lois reacts?
Probably, but in a good way. [Linked Image] (I love that guy!)

/tries to figure out point/ Hmm... /takes off Tempus hat/ Oh. /puts on Tempus hat/ Duh!
laugh

/Psst. Clark doesn't hit girls/

You mean, he has to be patient because his partner won't put out, or he has no choice in forsaking his patience once said partner decides to put out?
Yep. [Linked Image]

He's that bad. Poor Lois. She'll have her work cut out for her. Maybe she really should rent him to Cat for a weekend. And on a refresher course with Mayson a year later.
No, well, I don't know we'll have to ask Rachel and she... Oh, wait! [Linked Image] Wrong dimension. *HE* thought it felt good, and didn't hear any complaints. That work for you. And I'm guessing, based on her experience level, Lois wouldn't know either way.

Can one slap Clark enough?
No, probably not. One of the perk of invulnerability.

He's kinda slow, isn't he?
He's been in this dimension less than 2 weeks, Michael. Give him a break!

You point being when it comes to ticking off *this* Lois?
Never mind. I didn't realize that THAT was our point.

True. Still, I do wonder about the unemployment rate once Lex took a dive. Sure, things will recover, but it will still have spiked and settled back on a higher low.
Is THAT why everyone is upset that Superman doesn't save Lex at the beginning of S2? The unemployment numbers! [Linked Image] Don't worry, Bender sells the companies to the highest bidder. And there's always his partner in crime Mrs. Luthor, the Ex. She wouldn't let Lex's businesses go down the drain, now would she?

VirginiaR.
---
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard