Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

And now for the third member of our little square dance. laugh

Comments?

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/30/14 04:46 PM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#86998 05/29/12 09:37 PM
Kerth
Kerth
if she wasn’t consciously trying not to think of Samuel Platt sitting dead in his armchair.

Damn! The image popped into her head again. She needed something to distract her quick.

Lois knocked on Clark’s door and he opened it a second later, dressed – or undressed as the case dictated – in only a towel wrapped around his hips.

Clark’s muscle tone was well defined, very well defined, and there were a lot of them to boot, muscles upon naked muscles.

“That will do nicely,” she murmured to herself as Clark’s semi-naked body pushed the thoughts of Platt’s dead body completely out of her mind.
clap Is he really going to be able to wait and make his debut at the launch?

And, to be perfectly candid, I believe Kool-Aid could . If you get jacked up on enough of it, it could make you do some crazy stuff. Nevertheless, I'm still going to drink it as long as it's cheap and I have the required cup of sugar. wink (At least I don't drink soda- Kool-Aid and tea it is for me laugh )

Can't wait to read more on Thursday!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#86999 05/30/12 07:08 AM
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Cute - Alt-Clark isn't into junk food.

Joan

#87000 05/30/12 07:49 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Mouserocks: Glad I was able to make you laugh. laugh

Some very clever twists in this. Clark actually saves the man in the sewer in the blue suit. I liked seeing a lot more of Lois' perspective throughout all this- and she saw Superman! Is he really going to be able to wait and make his debut at the launch?
Like in Another Lois the changes come slowly at first and get faster and faster and more dominoes fall. Clark knows that this dimension survived just fine without Super help for a while longer (according to what Wells told him), so doesn't want to rush the reveal / unveiling of Superman too soon or might lose control of it again, but he couldn't ignore the man right in front of him needing help.

Kool-Aid also makes great popsicles. I find that if you cut the sugar to 3/4 of a cup, you don't find much difference in taste. wink

Joan: Alt-Clark not liking junk food is canon (per "Lois & Clarks" when she offered him twinkies and dingdongs and he looked at her like she was nuts). At least I didn't make him Vegan like one of my Betas suggested. laugh

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#87001 05/30/12 05:12 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good job, I am looking forward to more soon. laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#87002 05/30/12 05:19 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Laurach:
Good job, I am looking forward to more soon. laura
Thanks, Laura. I'm glad you're enjoying it. Part 4 = The Aftermath! evil

VirginiaR.
---
#87003 06/06/12 06:44 AM
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Hi Virginia,

I'm back after a week out of town, and I have a lot of chapters to read. WONDERFUL! hyper hyper hyper

I just wanted to tell you that I'm still reading and enjoying the story. And now: next part!

wave

Sydney

Non ! non, c’est bien plus beau lorsque c’est inutile !
(Edmond Rostand)
#87004 06/06/12 06:46 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Sydney:
Hi Virginia,

I'm back after a week out of town, and I have a lot of chapters to read. WONDERFUL! hyper hyper hyper

I just wanted to tell you that I'm still reading and enjoying the story. And now: next part!

wave
[Linked Image] Welcome back!

VirginiaR.
---
#87005 06/08/12 09:17 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lex Luthor
I’m sensing a stylistic pattern here.

Poor little rich man. Let the violin music start.
Sarcastic much, Clark? Lex had a very rough childhood. His father was beaten to death by a ten-year-old. His mother traumatized and killed three years later by a thirteen year old. A baby sister who never made to her teens. No wealth to speak of. All very sad.

So had Clark, but he didn’t brag about it or wear the information on his sleeve.
No. He only flies around as the sole survivor of an entire planet.

Or were they like the Superman bios that had popped up in his dimension – full of lies, guesswork, and false interpretation of the facts.
Of course.

Lana had never forgiven him for speaking about the end of their engagement.
“Yes, Candice, then I found her in bed with our landlord. And his wife. It was all very shocking to me.”

Unless there was something to slap his name upon.
See? It’s just a way for him to deal with his loneliness. All he wants is a Lois to play with.

Not that he had liked seeing his image and crest stuck on […] women’s lingerie.
goofy

Just because she might use her good looks to land an interview
‘might’?

didn’t mean the person being interviewed wasn’t going to end up nailed to the wall by her questions, and it certainly didn’t mean the person being interviewed was going to nail her.
laugh Maybe she should tell that to Lex?

“How would you like it if someone started going through your things?”
/imagines Lex having Nigel go through Lois’s lingerie drawer/

His books were all leather bound and hadn’t looked touched since the designer had put them there.
Duh! He reads them on his Kindle.

The two men were looking at one of the swords in Lex’s collection of weaponry.
rotflol

This announcement better be something that would interest her. She’d hate to have to buy her own coffee the next morning, or worse yet, buy Clark one.
laugh Does a space station shaped like LL count?

Thanks to your generosity, the Luthor House for Homeless Children will soon be a reality.”
The interesting question is, did the event cost more than the contributions? Or did Lex manage to set it up in such a way that the contributions cover the cost of the Orphanage *and* the charity event and all he has to do is stick his name on it? Hmmm…probably the later. Although, it is nice that he allows other Metropolitans to be charitable, too, instead of just funding the entire thing out of his own checking account.

He better not stick his name on anything else tonight or Clark would have ‘I told you so’ rights over her.
:p

Nobody, and Lois meant nobody, had the right to tell her that.
/waits for Lois to get Zelig-stoned with a dog and Clark calling “Lois, heel!”

‘I told you so, Lois. That man puts his name on everything.’
As in Lois ‘Luthor’?

She clapped enthusiastically herself, a big grin covering her face, not at what Lex had announced but the knowledge that she had once again bested her reporting peers.
I doubt that Lois will be the first reporter who got nailed by Lex. Although, given the lack of stories about him…

she was swallowing Luthor’s Tang by the gallon.
So, that’s what it’s called now?

Clark lifted up a nearby manhole cover and slipped underground, spinning into the Suit as he did so.
Oh. And here I thought he’d go in as Clark.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#87006 06/08/12 09:19 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“A man in a blue jumpsuit and red cape saved me.”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

#87007 06/10/12 07:20 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi, Michael: I see you made it through another part. clap

Lex Luthor

I’m sensing a stylistic pattern here.
I thought I'd try Chapter names. They don't always line up with Part postings, so they'll work better with the Archive version.

Poor little rich man. Let the violin music start.
Sarcastic much, Clark? Lex had a very rough childhood. His father was beaten to death by a ten-year-old. His mother traumatized and killed three years later by a thirteen year old. A baby sister who never made to her teens. No wealth to speak of. All very sad.
Oh, sorry, I didn't realize he was Bruce Wayne's clone.

No. He only flies around as the sole survivor of an entire planet.
But I don't think Superman advertises that fact, does he? I mean, he doesn't technically find out about it until the 'Foundling', right?

“Yes, Candice, then I found her in bed with our landlord. And his wife. It was all very shocking to me.”
Yes, that quote was taken completely out of context. The part where he said: "Yes, Candice, it wasn't like I found her in bed..."

See? It’s just a way for him to deal with his loneliness. All he wants is a Lois to play with.
Her mind?

Crest on front, face on the backside?
No, his entire Superman body miniturized and airbrushed to look like he was only wearing red briefs and the crest. Extremely tastefully done [Linked Image] of course. The Superman Foundation put an end to that little number.

Maybe she should tell that to Lex?
And lose the interview? I think NOT!

“How would you like it if someone started going through your things?”

/imagines Lex having Nigel go through Lois’s lingerie drawer/
Give him time, give him time. He's only just met her.

Duh! He reads them on his Kindle.
Don't be ridiculous! He reads them on his LexCo. made Luthor Bookreader, of course, able to download any book ever written, even some that haven't been published yet. (He had Harry Potter finished before JK Rowling did.)

Does a space station shaped like LL count?
You mean the one with the name "Luthor Space Labs"?

‘I told you so, Lois. That man puts his name on everything.’

As in Lois ‘Luthor’?
[Linked Image]

I doubt that Lois will be the first reporter who got nailed by Lex. Although, given the lack of stories about him…
Why would Lex Luthor sleep with one of Randy Goode's reporters? clap Or marking her territory.

Although, let’s hope she won’t start to associate the two. Otherwise, sex might get iffy.
shock , yes, let's hope. I think enough time will have passed between incidents though, she'll (or he'll) be safe.

A guy who looks like that. Although, he probably needs some protein, too.
He goes out for meat. It really isn't the best kitchen to cook it in. Plus, he's got nuts.

By eating *healthy* food?
But 6 months worth in a week?

So, sex for facts?
Of course not! Implied sex for facts.

Taken a piece of green crystal and stuck it into his foot.
You mean before sticking said foot into his mouth?

VirginiaR.
---
#87008 06/11/12 10:02 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi, Michael: I see you made it through another part.
blush They *are* fun.

Oh, sorry, I didn't realize he was Bruce Wayne's clone.
wave Michael

#87009 06/11/12 08:10 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
They *are* fun.
clap

He pickles and cans?
Dried goods? At the Apollo Hotel? I don't think so.

But would Lex accept such a deal?
'Cause he's a sucker! He thought implied meant real.

Yes. Marinated Krytponite.
:p

VirginiaR.
---

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard