Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You can find the [i]Another Dimension, Another Time, Another Lois[/i] TOC here.

This is your last chance to read the WHAM warning before moving onto one of the three darkest parts of Book 1 (Part 1).

I will be posting a part every other day with the exception of this first posting. As the Prologue is so short, I will also be posting Part 1 (which combined with the Prologue equal about the length of a normal part) at this time.

The total length of this story (Book 1) is 24 Parts, a Prologue, and an Epilogue. I have completed 23 of the 24 Parts and am about half-way done with Part 24.

Be warned, this is not a light and fluffy story. It is definitely dark (but not gruesome) and many people will die. I personally consider it a dark comedy, but I have sick sense of humor. evil

Many thanks to my hard working and underpaid Betas: IolantheAlias, Mrs. Luthor, and LolaDane.

Comments?

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/04/14 01:35 AM. Reason: Added Link

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Kerth
Kerth
Hmm. Very interesting premise. So, Alt-Clark's Lois is dead, and he's going to yet *another* Lois Lane's world? Very interesting indeed...

I'll keep reading and commenting when I can. I forgot if you mentioned it at the start, but what's the posting schedule going to be like?

Can't wait to learn more!
wave

PS: I love WHAMs. They make me feel giddy and positively evil. evil I think I've missed a calling in life...

Edit: Nevermind about the posting schedule. I'm tired. blush

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks, Mouse, you're in for a long, bumpy roller coaster ride. evil

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/buckles in without reading WHAM spoiler/ eek Wel, except to know that Clark’s dead. So…
Clark knelt beside her grave. He came here often just to talk to her, even though he knew she couldn’t hear him.
confused

It troubled him that he was being selfish, that he would change this newly discovered Lois’s destiny because he needed her, that she wouldn’t get a choice in the matter… Not that she would choose the alternative.
Does he mean Dead Lois and will he die in saving her?

He would not expect anything nor should he. He would love her. He didn’t require that she return his love.
/believes this very firmly/ :rolleyes:

“I hate leaving any dimension without a Superman.”
Wait. What?

So her world wouldn’t be without a Superman? If it doesn’t work, I can always return. At least, this new Lois will have a second chance at life.”
eek

This woman he had never met, never saved.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
wave Welcome to my Alt-Canon-World Roller Coaster, here is your ticket.

Sorry, Michael, I figured you knew from my alt-Clark stories, there is always more than one. laugh The Clark to which you refer isn't alt-Clark, but yet another Clark, an alt-canon-Clark. evil

/believes this very firmly/ :rolleyes:
laugh

The bus of school children going over a cliff. The train wreck that left 159 people dead. The 747 that crashed and burned in the ocean – 400+ people dead.
Possibly - probably - all of the above. devilsplat Except for the plane load of people. They ended up on a semi-deserted island with a smoke monster and some crazy cultists, but that's another fandom. wink

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
They ended up on a semi-deserted island with a smoke monster and some crazy cultists, but that's another fandom.
That's what you get for flying Oceanic.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
They ended up on a semi-deserted island with a smoke monster and some crazy cultists, but that's another fandom.
That's what you get for flying Oceanic.

wave Michael
But they have such reasonable rates!

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, some of you might notice that the part totals differ between the Part and the FDK for said Part, that's because Part 24 ending up being WAY too long, like 40 double spaced pages (twice the length of some of my lengthy Parts), so my Betas and I decided to extend your reading pleasure by chopping in half to give you two more days to chew off your fingernails. evil

VirginiaR.
---

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard