Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Comments go here!

Thanks,

Corrina.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice job wrapping it all up. I can't wait to find out what Lois has in store for fun. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Awesome work to date. Everything gels nicely so far.

But why do I get the feeling Tempus is still out there? hyper

Cheers
Elizabeth

D
Blogger
Blogger
D
That's also my feeling. How would young Lois have gotten such acute symptoms of lead poisoning working at the hotel for just three weeks? Sounds like something else is still at play...

... plus there are two full parts remaining wink

Beat Reporter
Online Content
Beat Reporter
I've been meaning to drop by and leave some fdk for a while now, but RL kept getting in the way... It's been a fun ride so far and it's good to know we have a whole new story to look forward to.

So...here go my two cents. Can I make it a bit Cluedo-ish? :-D

I agree with the majority and reaaally doubt Tony is Tempus. He seems like a good ol' metropolitan thug with a crappy and dirty business in a bad part of town. But just that. That Corrina named the story Lead Astray... well... it short of throws in another good argument. So my bet is definitely not Tony.

There was however something a few chapters back that caught my eye. maybe someone else already mentioned, but... wasn't there an important stack of Dr Pepper bottles in Paul's office? So... Cluedo style: who is Tempus and how and where is he trying to kill Lois?

Who: Paul
Where: his office
Weapon: poisoned Dr. Pepper

And who knows, maybe he even thought the hotel was a good cover-up for lead-poisoning.

Soooo, more soon? Please?

Cris
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Despite Tony's frantic efforts and seeming early progress, the knots around his ankles had refused to loosen any further. He was now using his teeth to tear at the rope around his wrists.
That doesn’t sound…good. Shouldn’t Lois be using a piece of wood on the perp’s head right about now?

It was her father.
Barry getting a nervous trigger finger could have gotten awkward there.

"Why did you try to shoot my daughter?" he asked.

"Because she was going to ruin everything."
Sounds reasonable. I think we can let him go now.

"How long have you worked here?"

"Nearly three weeks."

"Have you been sanding walls? Cutting through the plaster?"
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
No time to answer properly, but I did want to clap clap Cristina.

Who: Paul
Where: his office
Weapon: poisoned Dr. Pepper
So very close. (It was Barry who drank Dr Pepper. Paul did it with root beer.)

That Corrina named the story Lead Astray...
Yep. laugh

Corrina.

Features Writer
Features Writer
I know I'm awfully late with this feedback, but I thought better late than never. smile

Since we saw from Tony's POV--and since he tried to shoot her with a gun and not use something more...ironic--I know that Tempus is still out and about. I'm not even trying to guess anymore what's going on with the different flavors of soda and being out of town and Barry and Tony both coming through as being really them, but I am sure that Tempus is still out and about.

I love that her dad was so worried for young Lois and that he came right away to help her. And though it might be discouraging, he's right in that she did completely discount everything but 'Robert James.' However, I love that her loyalty has switched, and that she actually felt it.

And so glad that Lois realized her life with Clark was more important than a goodbye with her dad! It was hard, but she definitely made the right choice.

I had to chuckle over poor Clark thinking he might have just set up Barry and young Lois.

Looking forward to what happens next!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard