Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#85016 02/28/12 04:43 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I know this is a long time in coming, but recent health problems have sidelined me. I'm ready to get this all wrapped up, so...

I have to issue a very strong warning on this part. One of the scenes is very graphic, but I felt it was necessary to the storyline. Just give me a shout if you feel I've crossed the line. I have trimmed and trimmed, until I feel if I do anymore, it won't be what I need it to be.

Thanks... for all of the interest I had on this story. Thanks for the amazing comments. It never fails to amaze me what different people seem to glean from the same words.

Enjoy!

++++

Therapy was the best thing Lois had done since she'd been with him. Seeing Dr. Friskin had given Lois back a confidence she'd been missing. The nightmares didn't come very often anymore and when she and Clark were alone, he felt they were truly alone.

Therapy was also the most frustrating thing she'd ever done. One of the first pieces of advice she received was that she needed to heal herself before she could offer anything to anyone else. That meant Clark still slept alone. It also meant that other than kissing, hugging, and touching, he was relegated again to pleasing himself in order to relieve the incredible sexual tension that seemed to be ever present. Of course, this time he was better able to deal with it mentally because he'd begun to attend sessions with Lois. Dr. Friskin believed that since Lois insisted that she was going to make a life with Clark, they should understand one another. He learned that she lashed out because deep inside she believed he'd eventually do to her what Lex had done- what every other man in her life had done. She might not truly believe Clark would physically hurt her, but she did believe he'd hurt her, and her subconscious wanted to get it over with. Under close supervision so that the fire could be doused, they exploded several times over their bruised psyches. Clark now understood her a little more, and he also understood a little more why he lashed back the way he did. A part of him wanted to make her feel as bad as he did when his feelings were hurt. And it was all perfectly natural- human nature.

But the bigger part, the part that had come to cherish Lois Lane wanted to protect her and love her the way she deserved to be. He also wanted her to love him back. That's all he'd ever wanted- a woman that loved him as much as he loved her.

And she did. She loved him fiercely. He could see it in her eyes, feel it in her touch. If she didn't love him so much, she wouldn't fight so hard to get well either. She loved her kids, would die for them. But she wanted to get well for him. 'Collin and Perry are wonderful gifts,' she'd told him. 'They're our gift. But you- you're my gift. You've given me yourself completely, and I want to give you no less.' That had moved Clark beyond belief. There was a time he felt set apart from this world because of his alien biology. He felt set apart now because of her love.

He just wished she was at a place she felt comfortable enough to resume their sex life, he thought as he watched her bend to pick up the toys on the den floor. It had been nearly three months since they'd first made love. Thanksgiving had come and gone. Christmas was only a couple of weeks away. And as much as they'd worked on her healing and their relationship, he missed her. He'd only had a taste and it wasn't even what he'd truly wanted, but some of Lois was better than none. He put her needs before his most of the time, had done so religiously up until the last few days. But ever since their date the week before, all he'd been able to think about was making love to her. They hadn't done anything special, just dinner and a movie. Something had changed though. The subtle touches felt different, more pronounced. The look in her eyes was different, deeper.

She dropped on the couch beside him and leaned her head over on his shoulder. "How did we get so many toys?"

"You like to shop," he said with a grin. He wouldn't touch her, couldn't touch her. He was entirely too aroused at the moment. Thank God he was wearing loose fitting pants so she wouldn't notice.

"Are you working tomorrow?"

"Yeah. I have to finish that article on the robbery at Finster's Jewelers."

She reached out to grasp his hand. "I love you, Clark."

"I love you, too, baby."

He called her baby all the time. He was the only man that could do that and get away with it. It sounded sexy as hell when he said it.

Lois sighed. She was so happy, in a much better place than she'd been the day they had their biggest blow out yet. Seeing Dr. Friskin was the best decision she'd ever made. And as she sat there, inhaling Clark's shower gel, she wondered if the good doctor would agree she was ready to give herself to this man. Her body certainly agreed it was time. Not making love with Clark the last few months had been the most difficult thing she'd ever abstained from. She wanted him constantly, especially lately. She was glad she'd taken the time to heal because he deserved to make love with her and her alone.

Turning her head to kiss his shoulder, she knew she'd healed enough to give him what he craved. She was ready. She'd left Lex at a session of therapy nearly six weeks ago. That had been a cleansing session and she was finally able to move on. And she'd been thinking of nothing but just how she'd do that for the last week. Tomorrow, while Clark worked, she was going to make some changes in the house. Then he'd come home and they'd get dressed and go to the Kerth awards.

Speaking of which... "Are you nervous about the awards tomorrow?" she asked him.

"Nope. My baby's gonna win her third Kerth," he said matter-of-factly, still staring at the television. He wasn't watching it, of course. The time she'd kissed his shoulder, his whole body had jumped to attention. He briefly wondered if she might be up to helping him relieve a little tension tonight.

"What about you?" Lois asked and sat up. "You're nominated for one, too." He was nominated in a different category, and they were nominated for one together- the story on Intergang.

He shrugged. "I'd rather you win."

"You mean that, don't you?"

His eyes moved to hers. "I mean that," he said softly, then sat up to kiss her fiercely. He pulled away abruptly and stood up. "I'm going to bed." And nearly ran from the room. If he didn't get away from her, he was going to explode.

"Poor baby," she whispered. Just one more day, she thought as she stood up to cut the lights. One more day and she'd finally give him his heart's desire.

"You look bootiful, Daddy," Perry told him as she straightened his tie.

"Thank you, Perry," he said and leaned to rub his nose against hers. He stood up and turned when Lois walked into the den. His breath left him in a rush and his mouth went dry. She was wearing the black dress she'd worn on their first date... No she wasn't. This one was new. "Nice dress," he said. "Nice woman," he went on . "New dress?"

"Yes. My other black number was too tight." She held her arms up and whirled around. "I've gained fifteen pounds!"

"You look amazing," he breathed.

"So do you." It was the first time she'd seen him in a tux. He certainly made it look good.

"Wow, Mommy," Collin said as he came in from the other room. "Will you go out with me sometime?"

"Of course," she told him and leaned over to rub his nose with her own. "How about Sunday?"

"Okay." He grinned at her, then went to plop down in front of the TV.

"Here, Daddy," Perry said as she tugged his pants. He looked down and took the rose she was holding for him. "Thank you." He gave her a smile, then walked over to Lois. "For you."

"Thank you," she replied as she took the bud. They stared at one another until the bell rang. "Must be Denny." The young man was sitting with the kids tonight because Clark's parents were joining them for the awards ceremony.

Clark tore his eyes off her and went to open the door. "How many times have I told you that you're home when you come here?" he asked the young man. "You don't have to ring the bell."

"Remember that when I walk in on a hot interlude," he joked. "Wow! Lois, you are a knock out!"

"Thank you, Denny."

"Stop gawking at my date, boy," Clark said as he reached for Lois' coat. He held it up while she slipped in it. "Hey," he yelled at the twins. "Be good and don't beat Denny too badly."

"They always do," Denny said as he went over to tickle his two favorite people. He often sat for the twins to earn extra money. Clark insisted on paying him.

The couple said good-bye to the twins and set out for the city. The ceremony was taking place at the convention center and was packed with the elite of the journalism world. Clark was as far from that place as he could get without leaving. His mind was firmly on the woman hanging on his arm, pride welling within him when he noticed quite a few men seemed to be looking at them with a bit of envy in their eyes. That made him keep her tucked close, and she hadn't strayed very far from him. He'd thought he was going to blow up when they'd danced. She'd moved in close, her leg between his, her hot breath whispering across his neck, his ear. By the time the dance was over, he was sure he was smoking.

"Clark, you're sweating," Lois whispered as they drew apart slowly.

"Yeah," was all he said as he stared at her. He watched as her eyes widened, then darkened in understanding. "Come on. I think they're ready," he said and motioned with his head toward their table. He was more than relieved it was time to start. Another second next to Lois would have sent him spiraling out of control.

They left the ceremony a little while later, laughing and holding three new crystals. Both won in their category and they won the award they were nominated for together. Although there was a table full of people there to congratulate them, they were too wrapped up in one another to notice the others very much. The drive home seemed to be electrically charged. They kept exchanging heated glances and Lois kissed and nibbled on Clark's hand. Denny congratulated them on their success and headed out. Clark placed their crystals in the case in the hallway and went to find Lois. He looked in on the kids and found Lois in her room. She was stoking a fire.

"Hey," he said as he walked in, being sure to keep a respectable distance. He was still a bit worked up from being so close to her tonight and didn't want to tempt fate. He noticed that her bed, or rather her mattress set, was lying on the floor. Looking around he noticed her furniture was gone. "Where are your things?"

"My clothes are in boxes in the closet," she answered him as she straightened up from the fireplace.

"Why?"

"I'm getting new furniture."

"Really?" She nodded. "Why?"

"Because I feel there should be furniture in here that we both like."

"What?"

She smiled at him as she slowly walked his way. "Your clothes are in the closet, too. We'll move your other things in as soon as you build our new furniture. I was going to just move rooms, but then I thought about the beautiful furniture you make and decided I'd rather have something we both like that you'd made."

She had come to stand inches in front of him. "You're ready for me to move in?"

"I'm ready." She lifted her hands and placed them on his chest. "I'm completely ready."

Clark took a deep breath, grasped her face, and dove in for a deep, passionate kiss. He drew away to rest his forehead on hers. "Please mean that." He was more than completely ready.

"I mean it, Clark." And to prove it, she pulled on his tie. "Shut the door."

Clark looked up and blew hard at the door so it would slam closed. He stood there, anticipation like he'd never known building as she pulled his tie from his suit. Lois held his gaze as her hands slipped under the edge of his jacket and pushed it over his shoulders. It fell in a puddled heap on the floor. Being constantly aroused for weeks, Clark was much too impatient to undress slowly. He reached down and jerked his shirt open, sending buttons flying around the room. He sighed when her hot hands seared a path across his chest. Her grin told him she appreciated the gesture.

"I can't wait," he told her and reached down to grasp her hips. With one swift motion, she was lying on the mattress and he was kneeled above her, working furiously to get his belt undone. She must be as impatient as I am, he thought when she leaned up to help him.

"Show me, Clark. Show me how much you want me," Lois whispered.

"I don't want to scare you." His hand slipped under her hair and he kneaded her neck, barely able to stand the heat between them.

"Show me," she repeated more firmly.

Clark's eyes flashed and a second later, his mouth covered hers as he laid her back again. As the kiss deepened, his hands worked furiously toward his prize. "Oh, God," he breathed when he realized she was urging him on. He drew back to look at her, wide-eyed and waiting- expectant. "Are you still taking the pill?" He thought she was, but wanted to be sure.

"Yes."

He grinned and leaned back in, intent on a quick conclusion to months of built up tension. He glanced down and realized what he was doing. This wasn't what he wanted. He wanted slow, deliberate, passionate sex. Sex that meant something. This would be release and nothing else. He slowly reached up to cup her cheek as he kissed her again. He felt her pull his glasses off his face, then her lips branded his skin. She kissed his cheek, his chin, his nose, his eyes.

That's what he wanted. He took his time, enjoyed the feel of her in his arms. She was warm and so...

"Beautiful," he breathed, reaching forward to smooth his hand over her stomach. He leaned to kiss her there, dipping his tongue into her navel. He loved kissing Lois. To be able to do so freely and completely was nearly breathtaking.

"Right there," she told him when he found that sensitive spot behind her ear.

Clark felt the wave wash over her, crashing with intensity. She seemed to melt into the bed as she fell on the other side of her euphoria. He'd never seen anything as beautiful as she was at that moment. Lois was finally and completely free. Wanting to feel her, to be there with her, he leaned to kiss her neck as he pulled her even closer. Her eyes focused just as he felt his very soul merge with hers.

"Clark," she breathed and wrapped her arms around him.

Incredible, he thought. He'd known she'd be passionate when she was finally free of her demons, but this was nothing he'd imagined.

And he couldn't believe how much it meant to him. He'd never loved her more.

The storm had passed, but it left behind brilliance he'd never known possible from a physical release. His lips descended on hers and he held against her briefly.

"I thought I loved you before," Clark said as he looked down at her again. Another kiss and he sighed and fell over on his side, throwing an arm across her body. "If sex is going to be like this all the time, I'm damn glad I'm Superman."

She giggled and turned over to face him. "So, that's what it's like?"

"Trust me, I've never had sex like that in my life," he told her, and reached up to smooth the hair off her face.

"I love you, Clark."

"Oh, baby, I love you." He moved over and kissed her again, then tucked her into his body.

"Was it worth it?"

"The wait?"

"Yeah."

"As frustrating as it was, it was worth every second. Although, I hope we don't wait three more months before we do it again."

"Oh, no. We *have* to do that all the time."

Clark chuckled and rolled onto his back. "What better time to get a start on round two?"

She laughed but slipped on top of him. Round two was no less intense and no less breathtaking.

They moved into the master bedroom together the next day. Clark made new furniture, including a large bed- with plenty of room to work.

And they worked on it often. She'd mention her past now and then, and she'd even cry from time to time, but she'd finally given herself to Clark completely. And he was loving every second.

But he'd had no idea she'd meant *have* to quite so literally. They made love everywhere, sometimes several times in a day. She'd told him she was glad he was Superman and could recover so quickly. He was, too, because she wanted him all the time. They'd made love in every room of the house, in the garage, in the cars, sitting outside on the patio in a chair. Snow was falling that night and they were wrapped in a blanket, but they'd had sex. No where was off limits, including the Planet. Lois was suddenly as insatiable as she'd been reserved. He spoke with Dr. Friskin about it and she assured him it was quite natural. Her desire would wane away, she told him.

Two weeks later, she was still just as amorous as she'd been the first week. On Christmas Eve, they put the twins to bed and made love under the tree. Then in their room. Of course, they were at it again before the twins got up to see what Santa brought them. Later Christmas Day, with the house packed with people, Lois had cornered him in their bathroom. He'd made love to her right there.

'If you're so worried about this', Dr. Friskin had said to him. 'Why are you condoning it by participating?'

Was she kidding? He was participating because he'd never felt so good, so alive. And the sex was incredible. Why would he stop?

How utterly whacked was that? he thought as he walked up the driveway dragging the trash can. The New Year had come and gone. February was almost here.

And Lois was still insatiable. The only break he'd gotten was the week she was on her period. If you can call it a break. She'd teased him relentlessly. Of course, she'd helped him with the tension, too, but still...

He looked up at the woman standing in the window upstairs. She was waving at him. He grinned and waved back. When he made it inside, she was standing at the stove.

"Are you cooking?"

"Funny, Kent."

He teased her all the time about her cooking, even though she was becoming a really good cook, with help from his mother. "Smells good, baby," he said as he bent to kiss her neck. Hell, he was as bad as she was. He could have very easily made love to her right there.

She turned around to look at him. "Do you think there's something wrong with me?"

"What?"

"I chose my family over my career. I mean, yeah, I work. Hell, I won a Kerth last year. But I would much rather be home with my kids than in the city running the rat race."

"What's wrong?"

"We were at play group today and I overheard some snooty little heifer talking about how she'd never give up her career for a man, no matter how many beautiful children he gave her."

"Heifer?" he asked, with a raised brow.

"Clark!" she whined.

"It's just words, baby," he told her and reached out to hug her. "Are you happy?"

"Well, I thought I was, but then I got to thinking."

Clark pushed her back and looked at her with concerned eyes.

"I don't think I am happy."

"What?" he asked, fear washing over him. He was happy. "Lois..." he started, but stopped when she grinned.

"I'm not happy because something's missing."

"What's missing? Honey, if I've done something..."

"This is missing." She pushed a book across the counter toward him. It was a bride's magazine. "I hadn't meant to ask you like this. I wanted something a bit more romantic."

Clark's eyes snapped up to hers. "This is what's missing?" he asked as he pulled a box out of his pocket.

Lois' mouth fell open as she got her first look at the gorgeous ring inside.

"I bought it with the intention to ask you to marry me at Christmas, but..." He shrugged. "It just didn't seem like the right time. I was waiting on Valentine's Day."

She wrapped her arms around his neck, crying today for a different reason. Clark laughed softly as he hugged her close.

"Is that a yes?"

"You didn't ask yet," she told him as she drew back to look at him.

"Lois," he said, his smile fading into a serious expression. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes," she replied. "Yes, yes, yes!" She kissed him hard, then drew back to hold out her hand. He slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her again. "I love you, Clark."

"I love you, Lois." He laughed again when their eyes met. "Feel better now?"

"I feel so much better. I didn't know how much I wanted to be your wife until today."

"Are you sure you're ready?"

"More than ready." She grinned at him wickedly. "Besides, if we keep having sex the way we've been doing, we'll need to be married."

His brows rose. "You're not...?"

"No, no. I'm not pregnant. But I want to be married for real before I am the next time."

"Next time? Do you intend to get pregnant again?"

"Well, I'd like to... one day."

Clark reached out to cup her cheek. "I would love for us to have more babies."

"Good." She kissed him solidly. "Go get the babies you already have ready for dinner."

"Yes, ma'am." He walked toward the door.

"Hey, Clark?" She waited until he turned back. "Can we get married sooner rather than later?"

"Why the rush?"

"There's no rush. I'd just like to have a spring wedding."

"Spring? *This* spring?"

"Yes, this spring." She rolled her eyes at him.

He cocked his head to look at her. "How long have you been planning this?"

"Since I was ten," she told him.

Every little girl imagines her perfect wedding. Lois just told him that their wedding was the one she'd been looking forward to her whole life. He closed the distance to her and kissed her again. "Am I your knight in shining armor?" he joked.

"You're my wind in blue and red spandex sails," she answered with a grin.

He laughed softly.

"What's so funny?"

Clark turned to look at his mother and father who'd come for dinner the way they did most nights. He held Lois close as he grinned even wider. "I cast her across the stormy seas," he replied. Lois laughed again.

Martha just shook her head. Those two were always full of something.

Clark's eyes went back to Lois'. "What do you say we have a *Kansas* spring wedding?"

"Oh, that does sound good. The twins would love it. And we could make out in the hayloft," she finished with a waggle of her brows, causing him to laugh.

"Did I hear wedding?" his mother asked.

"Yes," Clark answered without looking away from the incredible woman before him. "We're getting married... in the spring."

"Hot dog!" Jonathan shouted, but he'd have to wait to congratulate his son because the boy was kissing his fiancée.

Clark whirled Lois around in a circle, then dipped her back deeply while he kissed her neck. They were dancing in the living room, still celebrating their engagement. Even after a week, it seemed surreal to Lois. Just months ago she would have sworn she'd never get married again. They were in the middle of a party Jack and Jimmy insisted they have. The house was packed with all of their friends and family, everyone having a wonderful time.

"Hey, CK, mind if I cut in?"

Clark lifted his eyes from Lois to look at Jack. He was about to tell the young man that he did mind, but thought better of it when he noticed the expression on the young man's face. "Take good care of her, Jack," he said as he stepped back, slowly releasing her.

"Absolutely," Jack replied as he stepped in front of her.

Lois smiled at him as she lifted her hand to his shoulder. "Thank you, for the party," she told him.

"Thank you, for taking care of him." He glanced over at Clark, who was now dancing with Lucy. She'd been doing so well that she had been released from the hospital. The prosecutor, with a lot of prompting from people who cared for Lucy, decided that pressing any kind of charges against her would not benefit anyone. Lucy had been introduced to her other sister, Lana, and had been staying with the other woman, trying desperately, with the help of Dr. Friskin, to make sense of her life as well. The younger Lane woman was also working at the Planet as a research assistant.

"Clark means a lot to me," Jack went on. "He's the big brother I've always wanted."

"Yeah. You mean a lot to him, too." Lois couldn't believe how much the young man before her had grown up. Jack was a very special person. "He told me that he was impressed that you and Jimmy never made a big deal out of him being Superman."

"To us he's just Clark." Jack whirled her around. "But he's so much more, too."

"Yeah. I feel the same way about him." It was hard to describe. Most of how they felt about Clark had nothing to do with the fact that he was super.

"He needs you, Lois, as much as you need him."

"I know. I hope I can be all he needs."

"You just have to be here. That's all he needs." They danced for a minute before he smiled at her. "You do know if I was a little older, CK wouldn't stand a chance?"

"Oh, I know." They laughed briefly as the dance continued.

"I'm glad you're here and I'm glad you're well." He leaned over to hug her tightly. "And I'm glad you put up with me like CK does."

"Oh, Jack, I love you as much as he does," she replied as she held him. He drew back and she smiled at him. "I hear we're gonna have another party soon. A graduation party."

Jack glanced toward his brother. "That kid's really gonna do it, Lois. Thanks to CK." Denny's senior year in high school had been outstanding. He'd already had three schools offer to have him study there.

"I think that kid's gonna do it because of you," she answered.

They stopped moving as Jack looked back at Denny. "What am I gonna do without him next year?"

Just then Lucy stepped up to them. "Hey, Jack, would you like to go for a walk?"

Lois grinned when his eyes met hers. "Oh, I think you'll find something to do," she answered the question he'd asked.

"Maybe I will." Jack leaned over and kissed Lois' cheek, then grinned widely at Lucy. "Come on, gorgeous," he said as he threw his arm around her shoulders. "Let me show you the play set I'm helping CK build." It was a bit cold out, but he'd keep her warm if she got cold, he decided. Who was he to turn down such a sweet request from a pretty lady?

Lois looked around the room. Jimmy was dancing with Lana, of all people. He'd actually been out with her three times, which was... weird at first. But Clark had insisted he was completely okay with it if that's what they wanted to do. Judging by the way there were looking at each, it was definitely what they wanted to do, among other things.

She snorted softly and walked across the room to cuddle with her twins. They had been dancing earlier with one another, which was adorable. After a hug or two, they were off to find something else to do. She noticed Martha was sharing a laugh with Alice, Perry and Jonathan were talking about the stock market. Mayson and Dan were cuddling, something else Lois found hard to grasp. Clark was laughing at something Denny said. When he felt her eyes on him, he looked up and grinned at her. That man had become her life. He'd worked through her defenses, showed super human patience, and loved her like crazy. She would give him no less.

"I think the party was a success," Lois said as she picked up Clark's foot and sat down on the couch in the den.

"Easy for you to say. You didn't have to clean up."

"Oh, shut up," she said as she swatted him with one of the pillows. "You were done in like ten seconds."

He laughed as he caught the pillow and tossed it back at her.

Lois smoothed her hand over his foot, down his leg. He'd changed into his sleep shorts earlier. "I never get tired of your body."

"Yeah, I know."

"Watch it, Kent. I'll cut you off."

He sat up and kissed her below her ear. "Don't do that. After you've been so thoroughly taking care of me lately, I'd die if you cut me off," he said softly.

"Do you think I'm insatiable?"

"Insatiably, uncontrollably, wonderfully, perfect." He nibbled her lobe, causing her to giggle.

The giggle subsided when he hit a particularly sensitive spot. She turned and kissed him, thrusting her tongue deep into his mouth. He'd helped create a mad woman, she thought as her hands threaded into his hair. Since she'd finally, finally learned that this man was her other half, she'd given herself over to him completely.

Well, almost completely, she thought as she maneuvered so that she was straddling him. He'd turned and sat against the back of the couch so that they could continue their latest quest to please one another. The twins had gone home with their grandparents tonight to give them some time alone and she wasn't going to waste it. She was also going to cross the final barrier between her and this incredible man.

Drawing away from the wonderful, full lips plundering hers, she slipped to her knees between Clark's legs. They'd made love in every possible position and in nearly every place imaginable. He'd loved her completely, his lips and mouth bathing her entire body on more than one occasion. But she'd yet to show him the same appreciation. Her hands had branded him more than once, but...

"Do you have any idea what you do to me?" he asked as she drew away from a kiss.

"I think I maybe I do," she said as she smoothed her hands over him slowly. His breath hissed through his teeth and he laid his head back to enjoy what she was doing. They'd done this more than one time. Lois loved to watch him while she touched him with her hands. She'd done it often. Yet, she'd never been this daring, this bold.

"Oh, God, Lois," he breathed. He knew certain aspects of their sex lives might be something he would never receive from Lois, considering how thoroughly Luthor had humiliated her with those acts. Though he'd longed to experience it all with her, he'd relegated himself to the fact that it probably wouldn't happen. Now though...

"What? Don't you want me to do this?"

"Yes!" he shouted, then leaned over to kiss her. "It's just... give me a minute."

She smiled at him, thrilled with how she made him feel. She'd thought she'd never affect a man like that again. But with Clark, she wanted to.

"Just watching you... Don't do this unless you really want to."

"I really want to," she assured him and kissed him before he could say another word.

A new admiration for the woman she was washed over him as he looked into her eyes. They'd talked about how Luthor had subjected her to such deep humiliation.

Luthor had made her do unthinkable things- had degraded even the simple act of touching someone. Then he'd done it again, over and over. True intimacy was the one thing Lois had the most trouble dealing with. She knew Clark was nothing like Luthor- would never force her to do anything. Yet, she'd been unable and unwilling to indulge him a truly gloriously pleasing, wonderfully intoxicating experience that only comes from physical intimacy... and deep love. And now that she had, his respect for her grew.

"Clark, when we make love and you..." She waved her hand to explain what she couldn't speak. "I feel like you... own me."

His brows rose, a horrified expression on his face.

"Not like that," she was quick to tell him. "It's as if I become part of you, become yours."

"I feel that way every time we make love."

"I do, too, but the other... it's different. I can't explain it. All I know is that I want to, I *need* to feel the same way."

"And you think this will make you feel that way?"

"Only one way to find out," she said with a grin. She stared at him for a moment, then pushed up so she could kiss him.

Right then, he'd indulge her anything, one experience fading into another.

"Clark... oh, God, I felt it. I still feel it," she told, then held his head while she kissed him, running her tongue over his again and again.

"Damn," he breathed.

Two minutes later, Lois was smiling at him with all the love she felt for him. He kissed her softly once more.

"I love you, Lois," he told her when he drew back.

"I love you, Clark." Another kiss before she hugged him close. "So, you gonna let me do that some more?"

"Oh yeah," he breathed as his hands held her close, causing her to laugh softly. He couldn't believe this woman was real. How had Jor-El known when he'd sent his baby boy away so long ago that some day the man his son would become would find a woman that could not only match him step for step, she had the power to bring him to his knees? After a moment, he drew back and grinned at her. She smiled back and before long they were laughing. Coming home had never been so sweet.

Perry White sat back in his chair and grinned widely at the picture on the front page of the Planet. Wedding announcements didn't usually make the front page, but this one was special. Clark Kent had been a gamble Perry had taken at a time when his heart was broken over the loss of his daughter. That gamble had paid off. His daughter had come home and all was right in his world.

The Planet proclaimed Lane and Kent the hottest team in town. They'd found their way to one another after overwhelming trials and obstacles. Lois survived life with a maniac, brought beautiful life into this world, and created something special with an extraordinary man. They'd make it, Perry thought as he looked at the happy smiles on the faces of the couple in the image Jimmy had snapped.

"I wonder if he knows he's going to be a daddy again," Jack asked as he looked down at the photo over Perry's shoulder.

"He'll know soon enough."

"You did it again, Chief," Jack said as he clapped the older man's shoulder. "You knew what she needed even when she had no clue."

"When are you going to learn, boy? I'm not a man in my position because I can yodel."

He and Jack laughed out loud. All was well with the world again. The Daily Planet was a beacon in a city of injustice. Perry White's kids were all well and home where they should be. Superman was flying the sky and had his super woman.

And Lois Lane was married to Clark Kent.

What could be better than that?

#85017 11/01/12 11:05 PM
R
Blogger
Blogger
R
Wonderfull sotory!!!!!!
I love all your stories!!
Thank you so much for sharing!!!!!!!!!!! smile

#85018 11/02/12 03:50 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Rina!

Welcome to the boards!

Thanks for posting!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard