Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hmmmm. Henderson is an ameteur historian and archealogist. Interesting. And, yes, Lois, you should have taken more electives. laugh

Who was the person who went through the tunnel? Was it Lois's secret rescuer? Or was it more smugglers?

What is the legend of the old Medicine man that Henderson spoke of? Why is the coffin open? eek Spooky!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
I was initially excited to see another part of this story...and now I'm just creeped out again. smile (In a good way, of course!)

I have no idea how you're going to solve this one. But I'm happy to keep reading until you do!

Amber smile

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
smile1
It was too bad, he found himself thinking, not for the first time, that Lane and Kent had chosen to be investigative journalists instead of cops. On the other hand, their talents in this direction could have as easily been applied to a life of crime, so he was probably lucky they had decided on a career that stayed marginally within the law.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
That just doesn't sound good. Creepy, yes. Good, no. But I can't wait to read more...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Creepy.

More soon please grovel

Janine

I Do Whatever My Rice Krispies Tell Me To
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I'm working on it as we speak. Hopefully it will be ready by tomorrow.

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard