Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#84485 01/18/12 07:42 PM
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Alright. So. It's a slightly longer chapter. And good(ish) news! I've officially decided this is going to be six chapters, so no more question marks! wave

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I don't know if it was because I went from watching an episode to reading your story, but you sure have Lois and Clark's voices and an cadence down pat. I could hear them speaking those words, seeing them acting in that fashion and believing those sentiments. thumbsup

I'm glad Clark is finally coming to his senses and talking with Lois.

Two weeks? I thought he had been gone longer than that. He walked away from her and his family to concentrate on being Superman full time? To Kansas? To his family's farm? :rolleyes: Clark! wallbash (this is me hitting you with a 2x4) I'm glad Jonathan kicked you out! You were acting like the same lunkhead you were before you and Lois got married!

I'm only sorry it took your harsh words with your dad and for him to die before you could say (or realize) that you were sorry for you to come to your senses! Now, that I'm done bashing you with the 2x4, I'm going to pass it back to Lois (or another FDK Commenter) to hit you.

Here it is: wallbash Who's next?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Columnist
Columnist
It makes me so uncomfortable when guys cry in real life, but when Clark does it, I melt and feel terrible for him lol. Great chapter. Can't wait to read the rest as well as whatever compelled you to write this!

.talk nerdy to me.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
I don't know if it was because I went from watching an episode to reading your story, but you sure have Lois and Clark's voices and an cadence down pat. I could hear them speaking those words, seeing them acting in that fashion and believing those sentiments. thumbsup
blush blush Thank you. blush blush Glad I made it believable.

Two weeks? I thought he had been gone longer than that. He walked away from her and his family to concentrate on being Superman full time? To Kansas? To his family's farm?
Lots of questions. laugh Yes, it's only been a little over two weeks. I did mention that- as cruel as it was- this was a quick fix, didn't I? Yes, he essentially abandoned Clark Kent. *NO*, he did not go out to Kansas. blush Sorry. Sometimes when writing an alternative ending you miss things in the beginning... Jonathan and Martha have since moved to Metropolis. Wanted to be closer to the grandchildren. They moved after the birth of the first grandson. So Clark would be crashing at his parent's place every so often in Metropolis.

Thanks for the comments! Hope that cleared some things up. wink

--Mark Twain
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally posted by MrsLuthor:
It makes me so uncomfortable when guys cry in real life, but when Clark does it, I melt and feel terrible for him lol. Great chapter. Can't wait to read the rest as well as whatever compelled you to write this!
Glad to hear you liked it! Rest will be coming soon hopefully, and perhaps I'll post the original version soon after that, too!
smile1

--Mark Twain
Columnist
Columnist
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
Originally posted by MrsLuthor:
[b] It makes me so uncomfortable when guys cry in real life, but when Clark does it, I melt and feel terrible for him lol. Great chapter. Can't wait to read the rest as well as whatever compelled you to write this!
Glad to hear you liked it! Rest will be coming soon hopefully, and perhaps I'll post the original version soon after that, too!
smile1 [/b]
*Waves angry fist* you better resolve this soon, or else. lol

Yay for original one being posted!! hyper

& thanks! I got really bored and felt like making some stuff to procrastinate chemistry homework.

.talk nerdy to me.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Victory!
Just thought you should know that I heard this in Stewie Griffin's voice. :p

“Oh, do you now? And since when did that change? Because a couple of weeks ago, you swore to me up and down that you didn’t need to live here anymore. And I thought Superman didn’t lie.”
Yikes!

“Ha! Sorry, Clark?”

“Lois, please, just give me a chance–”
<would like to duct tape Lois' mouth closed>

She felt like she had just kicked a puppy– and with how he was looking at her, he obviously felt that way too.
Sorry but whinging

You know that’s not true, Clark. Jonathan did love you. I knew him well enough to know that– and I did see him in between the last time you two spoke and... and when he died. And if you believe even for one second that he didn’t... then your memory of him doesn’t do him justice– eidetic or not. And he deserves to be thought of as so much more than as petty as you’d like to believe he was. And you deserve so much better than to think your own father went out of this world not loving you. So yes, he loved you, Clark. Probably more so than you can ever realize.”
Awwwwww.....

Instead, she was adding a salve to it.
Yay!

Lois sat on the couch beside her husband and cradled him in her arms as they both released their tears.
Ahh, finally, some much needed healing is beginning.

Can't wait for more!!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
Victory!
Just thought you should know that I heard this in Stewie Griffin's voice. :p
evil ...

And a side note: who wouldn't vote Superman for President? Honestly speaking... Particularly if it's Dean Cain wink

Lois sat on the couch beside her husband and cradled him in her arms as they both released their tears.

Ahh, finally, some much needed healing is beginning.

Can't wait for more!!
Yes, this may just patch things up rather nicely. On the other hand... devil More to come soon!

Thanks for all the comments, DC!

--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Now that's all I can imagine too!
wave

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Features Writer
Features Writer
this story is good. are you going to fix them! i dont like to see them apart grovel

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Originally posted by lovesuper97:
this story is good. are you going to fix them! i dont like to see them apart grovel
Thanks! Glad you're liking this. And don't you worry about how things work or don't work out... you'll see soon enough. wink

--Mark Twain

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard