Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I was so glad to see a new part. I think it is going along very well. I am exited to find out how LL and the real Kal El get along. I hope you have a few more chapters written to post soon. I love your stories but they take an extremely long time to read <g> More soon. Love it! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
I really enjoyed reading LST years ago and always wondered about the other universe. When I first saw this come up I had to go back and re-read it all over again in fascination. I sat down and read as many chapters of it as I could and loved this one as well. I'm looking forward to seeing more!

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Thanks! I'm committed to working this story out and won't allow a long lapse again. It will be easier to write now that he's finally out and awake. Figuring out how to get him free was a challenge for me.

Now it's all angst and interpersonal relationships. YAY!

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Finally! Now I can get back to reading the rest of this amazing story. Glad to see you back L!!!!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! Another part!

It was Kal-El, and he was in a state of complete undress.
Hubba hubba! (Oh wait. This is a serious situation. laugh )

No matter how benign the two Clarks were, LL always feared reprisal for things that would have infuriated her one-time captor.
This is bad. It will certainly put a big strain on the relationship between LL and the true Kal-El. We know they should be soulmates - will that be impossible, as LL has been so damaged by Clone-El?

A kind of warped version of sleeping beauty. She flushed at that. She was not the princess to wake him up. She was the evil witch, if anything.
Hee hee hee! In some ways, a very apt comparison.

She often times found herself with a Kryptonian physician, trying not to give into the panic she felt at being in Kal-El's presence. After all, hadn't she watched him sleeping so many times after his assault on her? No – not his assault. The other's. And yet, he was identical to that man.
I think that LL will have more trouble getting over this than Lois did in "Long Strange Trip" . And in that story it took Lois well over a year to come to some sort of healing, which even now, isn't complete.

This was Kal-El. He wasn't human like the Clarks.
Huge, huge point! The Clarks were brought up by humans - their nature is Kryptonian but their nurture is human. What difference will the Kryptonian upbringing make with Kal-El? I look forward to seeing you explore this.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Update!
Two Clark Kents. three Lois Lanes and one Herb Wells stood by Herb's dimension traveling machine and gazed at the craft's unconscious occupant.
laugh

LL fought against her intrinsic terror. It was Kal-El, and he was in a state of complete undress.
Can something be sadly adorable? Or is that adorably sad?

After a long moment of silence Clark looked over to Herb and broke the silence.
Right. Awkward moment, HGWells dropping a naked Ka-El in their laps.

“They thought that 'Lord Kal' had discovered his existence and they decided to kill him to prevent being caught and punished for treason.”
Oops?

A kind of warped version of sleeping beauty. She flushed at that. She was not the princess to wake him up. She was the evil witch, if anything.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard