Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thanks to anyone who still remembers this story and is interested in where it goes next.

Corrina. wave

D
Blogger
Blogger
D
Sweet! A new Female Hawk story smile

Actually, the timing is not too bad since parts 3 and 4 of this series was added to the Archives fairly recently.

I like the premise so far. Although I was expecting Lois and Clark to have encountered the curse from the Middle Ages, not an event in the 80s'...

Wells continued. "Making contact with young Lois will probably be unavoidable," he said. "But you must refrain from giving any hints about her future association with you. You must be nothing more to her than a passing figure - a faceless stranger, quickly dismissed, easily forgotten."
Well that's not gonna work laugh Lois in any incarnation is always physically attracted to Clark, ensuring that he is never easily dismissed.

Looking forward to more wildguy

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Awesome! I am so happy you are posting a new story! what a wonderful holiday gift! laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Oh I like this. LnC paired with a Back to the Future sort of idea. My fave show with my fave movies! Can't wait for more.

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Why do I feel that keeping out of Young Lois's way will be impossible? laugh

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ooooooh, FH story! And...Continuation of FH story! hyper

Clark Kent dropped his head low and stared at the dull green of the hospital floor as excruciating pain lashed his body.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
datasprite Hi, and welcome to the boards!

Re the timing - yeah, that was the plan - edit the earlier stories and send them to the archive, and then finally get this one written.

Laura Thanks for your enthusiasm.

Jackie I'm glad you're looking forward to it. Attempting to write a time-travel story was pretty daunting.

Iolanthe Ah ... because whatever the universe, Lois and Clark seem to get together? wink

Michael

And didn’t they already consummate before the wedding?
No.

Did you ever do a Wellsian tale before?
No. But the series is called 'Time to Love', so Wells was probably going to show up somewhere.

Love the Facepalm pic!

So, how come Lois dies and not vanished instead if Tempus killed her in 1985?
Because if she'd vanished, Clark couldn't have taken her to 1985 - where's the fun in that?

So, Lois will have amnesia, find herself in a strange place with a strange man, dressed in a hospital gown. Yep, this is going to go Wells…
LOL and cool

Thanks for the FDK, everyone. smile

Corrina.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
No. But the series is called 'Time to Love', so Wells was probably going to show up somewhere.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Wow, what a great start! I was protected from being too horrified by Lois's death right off because I knew there were more parts coming, but it was still pretty shocking!

So many lines in here I loved--Clark's heart protesting a future being possible without Lois, Kent history laugh , 'time waits for a man with a time machine,' and 'you should aspire to obscurity.' Many others, but those are the ones I can remember right now.

It's heartbreaking what poor Clark is going through here. First, seeing Lois die, and now, even with this new, desperate hope, he's not sure she'll love him?! frown And dosing himself with Kryptonite, thinking it's his fault she's dead? mecry

This story's premise somewhat reminds me of the Star Trek episode, 'City On The Edge Of Forever,' but made much harder because of us actually being doubles of the ones from the past. Very much looking forward to where this goes!

Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
AntiK Lynn, my BR, also mentioned that Star Trek episode. I haven't seen it, but apparently there are some similarities in my fic!

Thanks for your comments. smile

Corrina.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh no_! Tempus!!! I hate that guy...... (me choca el tipo!! > frown ....)

Usually I don't read time-travel fics, but I love the rest of your work so, I will give the benefit of the doubt
laugh
even if it means I will not sleep early the next 3 or 4 nights ...

Thanks for making my sleepless interesting!!

Clark: "So what are you saying? I should go crawling back on my hands and knees?"
Martha: "No, honey. Fly back. It's faster!!"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard