Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Oh no! I really thought Martha’s hologram was going to solve everything! Now what do I do? Mayson ruined everything! There might never be an end to this nightmare now! wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Mean. That's just mean.

(In a good way, of course.)

Amber smile

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I figure they'll solve the problem somehow, but as far as I'm concerned, Mayson's career would be in the dumpster after that. As I said, she's capable of betrayal and extortion. If I knew that an assistant DA in my town had tried to extort a citizen, it wouldn't matter to me that she was under the influence of a drug. If it wasn't within her moral code, she wouldn't have done it.

She is a thoroughly ugly person, and if her career were to be ruined, it wouldn't matter to me at all.

So sue me.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh, no! No, no, no! Clark denied he was Superman! That's not good. That's a lie. Bad Clark, very bad. Okay, what Mayson did wasn't any better.

The question is, what in the world did Lois do to Clark's hand?
When he laid his hand on the table, she opened the bag and pulled out a few carefully prepared items. She’d practiced this a few times last night, under Martha’s competent tutelage, but there was no more time for mistakes. This time she had to do it perfectly.
It sounds like Lois set the controls to be operated by Clark. Is that right? Do they really want a blind man running the hologram?

Here they were going to go to bat for Mayson and she's sabatoging their press conference. If you can't trust your brainwashed aquaintances who are out to ruin you, who can you trust? thumbsup

Clark Kent will be holding a press conference outside the Planet at eleven o’clock this morning.”
How is the hologram going to show up in the daylight? hyper

No. frown

Darn. I guess, I'll have to wait. thud

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Mean. That's just mean.
I could have been a lot meaner - trust me. I'll explain that in the FDK thread for part 12.

...if her career were to be ruined, it wouldn't matter to me at all.
laugh

Do I have this in the right order?
No.

Right order (using your words where possible):

Mayson figures out that CK=S. Leit's brainwashed hobos call for Superman to reveal himself. Mayson tells CK she will tell his secret if he goes. He goes anyway and saves the day. Leit & Munch found dead. Henderson ARRESTS THE JUNIOR CHURCH THAT NIGHT in raid at Cost Mart AT WHICH TIME SENIOR IS BEING TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL HAVING ALREADY HAD HIS HEART ATTACK. L&C go to talk to Mayson about NOT revealing CK=S, but Mayson's car gets bombed. CK saves her.

NEXT DAY (Also known as Episode 3): Mayson talks to Toby at Met Star, anyway. L&C go to Paris as their world explodes (Met Star article hits fan).

Hopefully that clears things up. As for what is really going on... keep reading. Not all has been revealed yet.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
D
Blogger
Blogger
D
Did the "Hey, we busted Intergang!" article get published yet?

I was at least hoping that the "serious" press get scooped and humbled and has to write follow up articles starting with "The Daily Planet reports that ..." before the next cliffhanger hit laugh

Also, I guess this would be extra awkward for Mayson... Lois and Clark wrapping the resurrection investigation for her smile

Quick Jonathan, plug in the extension cord!

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
thumbsup

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Virginia asked:
The question is, what in the world did Lois do to Clark's hand?
My guess? She applied makeup to make it appear that he had cut his hand. Something blatant enough that the reporters would be able to see it and photograph it, but subtle enough not to make it look like a setup.

After all (a la Smart Kids), if Clark can have a cut, he can't be Superman, can he?

Joy,
Lynn

Top Banana
Top Banana
I feel sick to my stomach. I want the next chapters now! Wahhh! whinging

Or do I? You are rather evil. They probably get worse! Just tell me the happy ending and then I can make it through all the WHAM. laugh

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Did the "Hey, we busted Intergang!" article get published yet?
Oh, good point. I'll add that one to my list of headlines. Oh, and welcome to the boards. I see that this is just your second post, Datasprite, and on both occasions, you've helped me. Thank you. evil

ML peep

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Well, okay, okay. Through all this, Clark realizes that he has really been in love with Mayson all along and the two of them run off into the sunset together, but since she doesn't like Superman, he agrees never again to wear the tights. The end.
razz

- Lynn

p.s., rotflol

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Lynn, do I get the impression you don't like my ending?

Anyway, Datasprite, as well as adding the headline

Billionaire Arrested For Allegedly Killing Man To Steal Heart
The Daily Planet
By Lois Lane and Clark Kent
to the list of headlines that came out on Sunday. I'm also adding the following to the end of Sunday, after they watch the story on LNN about the protesters in front of the DA's office.

They were just about to turn off the television when the next story caught their attention.

“In a Daily Planet exclusive report that came out today, apparently both Bill Church Jr. and Bill Church Senior were arrested yesterday when they killed a man in an attempt to steal his heart for a transplant operation for Bill Church Senior...”

“Now,” Lois said in satisfaction, “this is what I call news!”
So thanks.

ML

Kerth
Kerth
notworthy (As upsetting as it is, I give credit where credit is due, and you, my friend, deserve credit). I seriously spent my morning (or what classifies as morning for those who wake up as late as I do laugh ) going crazy over Mayson. Stupid Mayson and her stupid actions and stupid Intergang feeding her brainwashing pills... But I still blame her for all this. And I'm sincerely worried that she's going to go even crazier and blow stuff up just to prove he won't die...

Anxious for more! @.@ I'm going crazy!!! wildguy wildguy

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This has got to be the best thing I've read on the messageboards since Let There Be Light!

I patiently await the outcome of Episode 3.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Superman’s Women Make Up After Fight
Dirt Digger
By Samantha Richards
This is not meant as x-rated as it comes across, is it?

Although the proprietors of such stores were more than pleased to have the paparazzi snapping pictures of ‘Superman and family’ entering their stores.
Can’t have it both ways…

On the front was a picture of Lois and Martha that had been taken through a crack in the curtains of Lois and Clark’s apartment of the two women hugging.
How do they manage shots into a fifth floor apartment? Wouldn’t the angle be completely off?

Without thinking, they had chosen one of the outdoor tables, wanting to enjoy the fresh invigorating spring air,
/shakes head/

“...they are demanding that Assistant District Attorney Mayson Drake be fired.”
goofy

“Yeah, but...” Clark hesitated slightly. “...after tomorrow, if this plan of ours works, things are going to get really tough for her.”
/imagines Mayson a couple of years down the road talking to a fellow inmate in the Metropolis Asylum about Superman being Clark Kent and responsible for ruining her life. And as it happens, this man’s in his forties, has reddish-brown hair, a faible for guns and agrees wholeheartedly with her.

“...District Attorney Clemmons has just issued a statement that Assistant District Attorney, Mayson Drake, has been put on administrative leave until further notice,” Linda Montoya was saying into the cameras.
Now look at that!

I’m going to have to interrupt you, Linda,” the anchor said. “Breaking news at the Daily Planet. We take you now to Jake Killian standing outside the Daily Planet.”
This is crazier than the coverage after a crazy-criminal attacks Metropo-… Oh, okay, I guess I now see differences in the newness factor…

When he laid his hand on the table, she opened the bag and pulled out a few carefully prepared items. She’d practiced this a few times last night, under Martha’s competent tutelage, but there was no more time for mistakes. This time she had to do it perfectly.
This would be so much easier if she just had some Krytponite. And btw, will those lasers help in punching through Clark’s eyes?

He seemed to be calm as he sat at his desk reading this morning’s copy of The Daily Planet in Braille.
Well… he can’t really read it if his hands are shaking…

“Hi, honey,” Senior responded.
Honey? wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard