Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
So... I guess the whole problem is solved now that Eduardo managed to refute Mayson’s story. I expect that the paps will all pack up and go home. Probably not a reason to continue posting now so why don’t we just end this story right here?

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Um... Yeah, being that Eduardo works for the same newspaper as Kent and Lane, I'm doubting it. And you promised something to make sense in the final part and I'm still waiting for that.

Of course, that the tabloid reporters searched L&C's apartment in search of her birth control pills and lingerie. Yeah, that makes sense, but not in a hopeful way.

That the other tabloid reporters, the ones in Smallville, which such idiots that none of them realized that their tires were not actually slashed. That also makes sense, but I have a strange feeling that Nunk and Lamont weren't on that bus to Wichita... so again not hopeful.

That Clark realized that the surgery on Church would take place the next day and Henderson is going in to save Baby Rage, hopeful - yes, makes sense - yes... but only for Baby Rage who thankfully isn't the hero of this story. So, no. Again, that is not reason to stop writing... posting.

That M&J outsmarted a group of hungry, tired, tabloid reporters again makes sense and is a bit hopeful... Nunk and Lamont were again not mentioned, therefore making me more nervous than hopeful.

That Lois and Clark finally realized that their change in celebity status also affected their friends (and possbily co-workers) makes sense and is hopeful, but not hopeful in that all makes sense in the world again.

That L&C would make love on the couch next to a taped up window only covered by a blanket, neither makes sense nor bodes well for the future. Although might make them very happy for the moment (or shall we say evening thumbsup ) they should also remember that Lois's birth control pills were compromised in the break-in eek and act accordingly. Unfortunately, since this was not aluded to, so will things only start making sense 6 weeks from this evening when Lois realizes she's pregnant? And turns to Clark and says "Duh!" thumbsup That it still hasn't come out that she tried to blackmail Superman frown (of course, that news would only make sense if Mayson's story is true, which L&C don't want to come out). The publication of this story is hopeful. True. That no one will read it when it isn't slanderous trash also makes sense. When it comes to the tabloids, not even proof will disuade them. So.... Will this stop the hounddogs? I doubt it. For some reason they still think we care about Lindsey Lohan though she hasn't done any real acting in YEARS (Correction: She hasn't done any decent professional acting on stage or screen in YEARS; in the courtroom is another venue entirely.)

So to sum up. Some things hopeful, but not enough. Some things make sense but not in a hopeful fashion. SO PLEASE KEEP POSTING THIS STORY! clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The story is great, but the actions of some disreputable 'reporters' is just down right disgraceful. Seriously? Pawing through someones unmentionables? Yech!! confused

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Brava! My faith in the residents of Smallville is restored.

And the fact that none of the mudslingers ever bothered to take a close enough look at their tires to see that the air had just been let out confirms (as if we need confirmation!) that they are NOT investigative reporters. They wouldn't last a day in Perry's newsroom. (Where are the "cold, hard facts"?) And I can clearly hear Martha and Jonathan saying those lines. You've got their voices down quite well. And I especially love Jonathan's non-denial denial. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I'm glad the S-suits are OK -- at least for now.

I love how you alluded to the comic book version of the Fortress of Solitude.

What a refreshing change to have this part's newspaper article be respectable. Although there is a definite irony in that the basic premise of the DP article (CK <> S) is completely wrong, and the rags have it right.

Bring on part 10! smile

Joy,
Lynn

edit: p.s., I just read this:
Probably not a reason to continue posting now so why don’t we just end this story right here?
Because you don't want a mob of these fellows at your door?

razz razz

And for the first time ever, I have reached the graemlin limit.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
goofy

“We’re going to have to have a talk to our boy about this if this is how he acts when he’s covering a story.”
wave Michael

*) One got blinded and the other's now shagg- erm cohabiting with Superman.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Okay, okay. Given my fear of the wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard