Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
And so it continues...

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
:rolleyes: Clark. Really? Sunlight? Are we back to that again? Did you really think going to the deserted island instead of talking with Lois was the best course? hyper . Yea! I only wish Clark had been there to witness it. Good for her. I didn't understand how she knew all that stuff either, thank you for not leaving us hanging. Glad to see that she's forgiven Clark (paritally) for being... well, Clark.

Gee, I almost miss your usually cliffy ending. You couldn't plug in another paragraph with Mayson entering Bill Church's hospital room and leave us before they say anything? wink Nope. Guess not. Now, we're all going to be guessing whether or not Mayson shows up or if Lois is going to waste her time or if she's going to get a completely different scoop.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Interesting part. Loved Lois diving in to save a life.

So I am wondering if Superman could get part of his supersight back before normal vision?

If so he could be back as Superman months prior to Clark getting his vision back.

BTW for movement around Africa and Asia consider an Ultralight. Travels with Pegasus : a microlight journey across West Africa by Christina Dodwell. Perhaps Clark, in his wandering days, wrote some freelance articles about traveling by using an ultralight.

Framework4
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Glad you're still enjoying the story.

Gee, I almost miss your usually cliffy ending.
Just for that, I'll be sure to leave you with a cliffy ending tonight. Oh, and in case anyone complains, I'm blaming you, Virginia. In fact, I might blame you even if no one complains. laugh

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Nice part, you know how entertain your readers, you're full of surprises !

I hope Lois & Clark will be able soon to go over their fight !
I didn't think you will go with the revelation about Clark/Superman, I am really wondering how they are going to get out of this mess!?
And what is doing Mayson? I know she dislikes Superman, but I can't understand she actually ruined Clark's life ! It cannot only be because Lois gets Clark instead of her.

I"ll just add you did a great job with a Blind Clark. You did not let him go down because of it, but you give him independence and autonomy - and for the most thanks to Lois. The hostage situation was well plotted and written.

Thank you for this new story and for posting a new part every day! Always waiting for it !

Kerth
Kerth
Good chapter! I'm still furious with Mayson (though we didn't even see her this chapter- in fact, I certainly hope for everyone's sakes that there is something going on with Mayson and Intergang). Let's see, I'm also mad at Clark. He shouldn't have just ran off like that. :rolleyes: Lunkhead once again. Although I did feel bad for him when he couldn't find his cab- that was really cruel for all of those reporters (term applied loosely) to just pounce on him like that, knowing he can't see... Lois learning to use her Faraday leaks was very interesting. clap I hope she gets some sort of information for her troubles.

Can't wait for more! And by the way, I will blame Virginia, too, for that cliffy complaint.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
Can't wait for more! And by the way, I will blame Virginia, too, for that cliffy complaint.
clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
More! More! More!

And I admit that I'm not subtle and I'm missing whatever hidden motive that Mayson has. Is she being forced or influenced in some fashion, or does she really feel that strongly about Superman being (in her words) a vigilante?

How will L&C manage to defuse the rumors? Will they be able to at all?

And, will Lois's Faraday leaks include the knowledge of how to cure Clark's blindness?

P.S. I like how she dealt with Eduardo.

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
When I finished writing episode 2, I knew that there had to be an episode 3 because there were still certain things that I wanted to deal with. But I really thought that Mayson would back off after Clark saved her butt. So I was as surprised the rest of you when she spilled Clark's secret. laugh

So I'm glad I managed to surprise some of you, too.

Anyway, I'm currently working to get the next part up so it should be up at midnight EST.

ML wave

Merriwether
Merriwether
Read the first two parts of this episode tonight and ... yeah, you totally flummoxed me! Never did I expect you to take the series in this direction ... though enough of it doesn't "make sense" that I find myself wondering what the twist is going to be that fixes all of this. Or explains it. Or ... or ... oh, who the heck cares, I'm along for the ride regardless. goofy

As for Lois and her Faraday Leak saving the man's life in the hospital ... LOL, Lois is Chuck!!!! Clearly Faraday invented the Intersect a decade and a half before Chuck's father did and Lois is now going to turn into a super-spy. thumbsup )

As for Mayson ... oh, Mayson, I'm beyond disappointed. Now I want to slap you into next Thursday! However this plotline resolves itself, I really hope she gets what's coming to her. wildguy (Though as for Lois and Clark, Virginia and I clearly have very different views on who is at fault ... I'm half ready to slap Lois, too, for her part in their fight. Yes, he was wrong, but his entire world has just been torn apart TWICE in 10 minutes, and she is showing absolutely no sympathy or understanding. Just as well she turned him down ... she's clearly not mature enough to get married yet. :p )

So ... 11:57 pm by my clock ... I wonder if I go brush my teeth, the next chapter will be up by the time I get back. wink

Kathy

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
And if you've never seen the show, "Chuck", that comment will make no sense
laugh There is a shout out later in this story to Chuck fans, Kathy. Let me know if you spot it.

ML wave

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Could he have been serious last night when he’d suggested they should break up? They’d both said things last night they probably shouldn’t have said. Still, surely he hadn’t been serious.
She does realize she's talking about Mr. Pack-And-Leave-As-Soon-As-The-Dust-Rises, right?

A neatly-folded blanket and pillow were lying on one side of the couch. But nowhere was the man in question. What?
Doesn't look good.
Confusion was replaced by fear. Had he already moved out? In the middle of the night! Without so much as a goodbye! Fear was replaced by anger.
Hey, at least he made the bed. And he didn't leave a 100-dollar bill on the nightstand.

Besides, he might intend to stick his head in the sand while Mayson fired shots at the rest of him, but Lois did not.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard