Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
The problem with posting a story in parts is that at times the reader, who hasn’t read the whole story, finds herself/himself thinking: something about that part didn’t make sense. So if you find yourself thinking something doesn’t make sense while reading this episode, take a look at the title to this episode. I promise that by the end of episode 3 everything will make sense - or, at least that’s the plan wink . (And that is as much of a spoiler as I intend to provide)

So... anyway, I had some extra time while recovering from the flu this weekend so I decided to try my hand at laying out the front page of a paper. It’s probably not very good, but... well, here it is:

[Linked Image]

Anyway, I’m going to go into hiding now - before all the little axe murdering men start coming after me - in the mistaken belief that I had something to do with this mess. wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Kerth
Kerth
hyper

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Kerth
Kerth
For the sake of gremlins, I'm starting a new message:
dance And, by the way, I like your layout for the front page. And glad you're recovering.

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to write. "I knew it," works. So, does, razz

Again, I have to say, I'm agreeing totally with Lois... Well, okay, I agree with Clark and Perry about Eduardo writing the article... but with everything else, I agree with Lois. Especially this:

“Do whatever the hell you want, Clark! Just don’t expect me to be waiting for you when you make up your mind about us! If we can’t work through the hard times, we’ll never make it long term anyway!” With that, she stormed into the bedroom, slamming the door shut behind her.
What would he have done differently if Lois HAD accepted his rather hasty proposal? Sigh. I've saved this title for one of my own parts, but I think I'll let you borrow it, because it's apt here too. A good subtitle for this Part would be: "Return of the Lunkhead."

PS: $1 for the Met Star? Really? Is that how much rags for wrapping fish in cost back in 1995? huh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Well done. I don't like your evil Mayson but well played.

I hope you don't plan to fix things with
  • Time travel
  • Holograms
  • Visiting Superman from an altverse
  • wide spread memory wipe
  • continued disappearance of Superman

BTW you left off the s in the title in your post Blind (Super)Man’s Bluff - Episode 3: Something Make Sense - Part 1

Framework4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
razz mad I wanted to slap him every time he opened his mouth to defend that despicable bottled blonde. rotflol At least one good news in that trashy pulp.

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Top Banana
Top Banana
You should have killed her off - now look what she's done!! Agghhh...

This must get fixed by a hologram, right? I mean I see your story following canon somewhat... that's the only way I can think to fix this. Or bring alt Clark over. Maybe make a frog clone of SM?

You are truly evil! devil

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Hmph.

You're right, something doesn't make sense about all of this. And if Clark would just shut his mouth and stop being so Clark-like, I'm sure Lois would have it figured out in no time. Of course, while expedient, that's not as interesting to read as whatever you have up your sleeve. smile

That being said, I suspect Lois is on to something regarding Mayson's motivations.

Oh, and I love Perry.

I do appreciate that if you're going to be evil, you at least do so in a timely fashion. I can handle the agony as long as I know how long it will last!

Amber smile

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
>ML peeps over her barrier, wondering if it's safe to come out. Suddenly, she spots men with spears, scaring her badly enough that she ducks back behind her wall.<

peep

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It's late, but I still have time for a quick shot and a help help hyper

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh, no you di'in't!
grumble
B

Oh, and have one of these. You deserve it.
wildguy

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Thanks for the graemlines, everyone. By my calculations, so far I've collected the following:

7 x razz

6 x wave

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Great. I think ML's got a new hobby: Collecting graemlins!

SUPERMAN UNMASKED
The Metropolis Star
By Toby Raynes
hyper

She ended his speech by placing her fingers over his lips.

She sighed and her forehead came to rest against his. “Don’t. Please,” she whispered.
Oh boy. She's not ready yet.

He felt his heart plummet. There could be no mistaking what he was going to ask... or her answer. He stood up abruptly, letting go of her hand as if it burned to the touch.
Aaaaand...
The problem was that he did understand. She didn’t want to marry him. How could he have been so wrong as to think she did?
...we're back in need for a two-by-four.

“It’s fine, Lois,” he said, cutting her off abruptly. “Just answer me this... Is it because I’m blind?”
And in what universe do you think *that* question is going to be a good idea. On an unrelated subject: Good thing they bought a convertible couch.

But now... She’d be run out of town on a rail if he had anything to say about it.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I do not like Mayson.

The woman needs to get off her high horse. Honestly where does she get the right to destroy not only Clark's life but his parents and Lois' as well?

Amazing Perry did not print that editiorial.

On the other hand, why is Clark allowing this woman (Mayson, not Lois) to walk over him? This is one of those times when being Mr. Nice Guy does not apply! grumble

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard