Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Posting early today because I'm sick - so night all. Hope you enjoyed this section.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Feel better, MLT. I'm okay with you posting early. It helps me with my procrastination.

There were several time during this part where you had me laughing out loud and goofy

Okay, here's where I've got to stop quoting because that whole section with the heifers, steers, cows and bulls. clap rotflol My cheeks are hurting again.

The cow gave a disapproving moo and began to move sideways... towards Lois.

“Clark! Clark! Clark! Clark!” Lois yelped, jumping off the stool and backing up as quickly as possible until her back hit the wall of the stall. Still, the cow kept coming until...

The entire incident had taken no more than a couple of seconds. Lois breathed a sigh of relief when Clark was suddenly there, his strong arm pushing the cow back into place.

“Okay, that’s it!” Lois said. “French toast or not, that cow’s possessed. This experiment in country living is over. I give up. Surrender. I’d rather face Kyle Griffin again than this creature.”
rotflol This is so Lois. You've captured her perfectly!

Hope you are feeling better. Sleep well. Ooops! I've done a Michael and used up too many Graemlins. Got to go back and delete some.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh i sure hope you feel better!!!

Words cannot describe how much I am enjoying this story! Your Lois has me giggling and I love how she is bossing Clark around :p Can't wait to see what happens next.

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I really enjoyed this chapter. Lois really is showing just how loyal she can be with a true friend. Lois crying herself to sleep because of Clark's pain was the perfect example of how deep and true her feelings run. Of course, the devil in me is glad that Clark doesn't know the real reason right now. He hurt her and he needs to realize it.

Loved the "my god" comment from Lois when Clark answered the door in his skivvies. drool and all the playful banter between Lois and Clark, and Lois and Jonathan.

Food blackmail from Martha Kent = love!

And I'm ranting that you stopped the story here, before Clark helps Lois milk the cow. I can only hope that we get something like
this , except neither one of them steps away when the heat turns on.

Please?
grovel

MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> There were several time during this part where you had me laughing out loud and wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
/inserts get-well-soon FDK/

Her rant over, Lois picked up her fork and stabbed a piece of meat, putting it in her mouth to chew viciously.
Wow. I actually expected her to get up and fake-leave. her not letting the dinner go to waste is even more laugh

“I have a beard because I can’t shave it off.”

Lois quickly swallowed the food in her mouth before speaking. “I’m sorry?” she asked.
Awwww... And couldn't Lois get a piece of Kryptonite from STAR Labs and CLark just stays vulnerable. No danger of making a mess. Instant-shavability.

“But your heat vision might still work. You said you haven’t even tried it.”
Nice loophole there. /wonders if Lois might soon be holding a big mirror.

“Do you think your mother would be willing to drive me back to Wichita tomorrow or is there another way I can get there?”
Hmm...

Damn, Clark, could you have written ‘not my friend’ in any brighter neon lights if you’d tried?”
Bummer. Sounds like she actually believes it.

When I moved to Metropolis and I met you...”

She felt her heart skip a beat.
clap

Clark looked slightly flustered as he continued quickly. “...uhh... and Jimmy and Perry and everyone and got a job I really liked, I thought maybe, just maybe this was my shot at that normal life.
clap

And she could see how telling her would have been complicated. Still, he had walked out of her life rather than telling her the truth. So where did that leave her and Clark?
Oh boy. Looks like she needs some time away on a country retreat with day-activities and relationship coaching. Oh wait... Duh!

And if he had only recently been planning to go on a weekend getaway with another woman, what did that say about his feelings for Lois?
That he thought he and Mayson would not be sharing a room and Mayson just needed someone to protected her in the woods and build a fire?

She leaned over to glance at the clock. Good grief. Five thirty. Well, when in Rome...
laugh At least, she won't get a jet-leg!

“I’m still trying to decide,” Lois responded thoughtfully. “I think we declared a truce,” Lois finally added, giving a firm nod of satisfaction at the pronouncement.
laugh

“I’m sorry. I just...” Her voice trailed off into a slight gasp. “My, god,” she whispered under her breath.
Did she just realize how complete his fake-act is?

He hadn’t gone to sleep in the nude or something... Had he?
laugh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
But then again, that was all he was wearing.
Ooooh... Pilot!

“Uhh... yeah,” Lois said, sounding slightly breathless. “Well, anyway, I came over here to...” Her voice trailed off in confusion.

“Yes?” he asked, amused and, if he were honest, slightly pleased by her obvious reaction to his state of dress.

Naked!” she exclaimed. “I brought naked!”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Thanks for the comments.

Actually, they both lost, didn't they?
Either that or they both won... Which probably, in Lois logic, means Lois won. laugh

Anyway, next part might be up early again since I'm still trying to recover from this cold.

ML wave

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Loving the way you've captured the characters so well through dialogue.

M
Blogger
Blogger
M
A very good and very funny chp

Mpj

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard