Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#83252 11/21/11 07:22 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
This was very intense. On the one hand, I love that Lois was finally ready to be intimate... only she wasn't really, was she? razz

It's nice to see the 'boys' razzing Clark about Lois. laugh It's good to have friends.

Then that night. Whoa, Lois, under the cape? You do realize that's a fantasy of Clark's, right? She must have known that Clark willpower to her was at nil.

And then the next morning, Lois goes all psycho on the poor man. I agree, that was in bad taste mentioning the scars (good going there, Clark! wallbash - the correct answer would have been NOT to have seen them) but she was still feeling violated. She was testing how far could she go and still have his love. In her heart of hearts, Lois doesn't feel like she deserves this wonderful man and she figures she was gong to lose him someday, so why not the day after they were intimate for the first time.

Lois is certainly getting under Clark's skin in a few more ways than one. I wonder if any of Clark's other girlfriends had been able to get under is aura? You know, those ones mentioned above. I'm thinking not. He never lived with them, created children with him. I'm thinking unbeknownst to him, he was actually the one who let her in.

I'm glad Clark is strong enough to stand up to Lois. She crossed a line and he's right, she needs therapy.

Since there is only two parts left, I'm guessing we aren't going to have a messy twist (please no!) and bring in A. Carlin or Deter as her therapist. grovel Please, I'm begging you. DR. FRISKIN! PLEASE! Lois is messed up enough as it is. Let's have someone who will actually help her. PLEASE!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I loved the normal start to this installment. The fact that it got a little freaky at the end just shows how wounded Lois was and how much she really needed to mend to become a whole and wholesome person. I am so glad that the "family" will survive the upheaval of the mating dance Lois and Clark did. It seems that even when all the props are knocked out from under a "healthy" Lois, she still loves Clark and her children. And it might be enough to carry her through until the dark gremlins of her past fade away. And, I am so glad that Clark is able to see through all the roadblocks that Lois throws in the way of their relationship. He still can see that they made love instead of having sex with Lois. His understanding of this will carry them until Lois is whole again.

Good story, STQ. I have loved the foundation that you built and the way you fleshed out an almost-canon Lois who is in love with a very-canon Clark. They will make a tight union that includes the children and any others they have. This version has utopia secured with a few mental issues thrown in to mix the stew. Life will never be boring once all the bugs are worked out with this relationship.

Pat

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
A NEW PART!!!!!! thud

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Good job in showing how Lois has been traumatized and how it's going to take some time for her to heal.

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Yeah, I agree. This was a great part and Lois isn't going to be fine just like that. It is going to take time - and therapy.

Cannot believe there are two parts left of this ....

Can't wait for the next part!!!! smile1

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very intense and emotional part. The normality of the beginning was just the calm before the storm. eek But I'm glad that Lois realized that she needs professional help. It's the first step in the road of the full recovery. drool Please, consider posting it. grovel

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Bueller?.....

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Update ... update !!! hyper

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard