Print Thread
#82932 10/31/11 03:12 AM
J
jackiek Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
J
I have been away for the week. What a wonderful treat to get some many parts of this story all at once. I really enjoyed this story. Very sweet ending.

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Thank you very much for your feedback. hyper I'm glad you enjoyed reading it.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Top Banana
Top Banana
Sorry I missed fdk on quite a few chapters. I really enjoyed this fic and the happy ending.

I feel as though it ended rather abruptly though. It was building towards the climax for so long and then wham bam it was done in two chapters.

Any chances there is an epilogue? Maybe there is and I just missed you saying it. I get the jist of what happened, but still need more closure.

Like what happened with Tempus and HG Wells? I'd like to see Clark's heartfelt apology or reference to it. Tell me more about what exactly happened with the hotel scam thingy. Maybe even throw in something about Mayson. So epilogue... yes?? grovel So many things can be assumed but sometimes it just feels nice to read them anyway. laugh

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
Kerth
Kerth
thumbsup

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Thank you very much for your feedback. I'm afraid, there won't be an epilogue. I've told everything I wanted to tell. Glad you liked it though

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
Loved the part where they went forward in time. And it was so Lois that she only believed it when she saw it written in the Daily Planet! laugh I like that she realized how much depended on Superman being Clark, and how much Clark depended on Lois.

Definitely liked that HG Wells was able to stop Tempus this time. He often gets a lot of flak for always needing Lois and Clark to help him, but I've always thought he was prbably saving us a lot more times than we knew about.

Love that Lois fought for Clark. I was a bit surprised that she even wondered if Clark was worth all this, so I was glad when she didn't let that stop her. Clark has always fought for Lois, even when she refused to see that he loved her, so it was a nice switch to see her doing so much to hold onto him.

I loved the end, how sweet and simple it was, ending it where you began it--at the newsroom. Only now, they're happy and in love and together rather than torn up and angry.

Glad I was right about the tampering, and great way to explain the shared dreams through Kryptonian telepathy. I always thought there was so much that could be done with that, as evidenced a bit by 'Home is Where the Hurt Is.'

Thanks for this great story!

S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Yeah! They're back together!

It would've been interesting to learn more details as to how Tempus manipulated Jorel's message to Clark.

Great story!

Joan

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard