Next Thread
Print Thread
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
wave

So, Halloween Fic? clap "When water turns black and blistery, it is burnt and probably ruined kettle, too. Change kettle and water, and try again"

And maybe it was just because he knew what he was doing.
Yeah, maybe...

Besides, Instant was usually her coffee of choice, even though she had a coffee maker. It was faster and a lot easier.
And still...

She resolutely did not look at the plastic tray, which had held her frozen turkey dinner, protruding from the kitchen trash can. Okay, so cooking wasn't her strong point.
clap

"He wasn't stabbed," Clark said. "Or shot. The cause of death was complete blood loss, but the only wounds on the body were two small punctures in the neck, right over the carotid artery."
/tries to fake look of surprise on face/

Sorry," Lois said. "That's strange, all right. What did the medical examiner think?"
That someone had a tasty meal?

Employed by Cost Mart for the last four months."
Bill Jr. got a new hobby?

Clark's hand squeezed her wrist slightly. "The victim last night was drained of blood," he pointed out. "I don't suppose anything like that happened to this fellow?"

Henderson appeared to relent.
That's Clark for you!

clap Looks like we're in for a fun ride!

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
Kerth
I'll a huge "ditto" to everything Michael just said! smile1 Please? hyper

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You know, it's well established that Superman is invulnerable to everything except kryptonite and magic.

Now, one might consider vampires mystical, or magical in a sense.... so is Clark vulnerable?

Guess I'll have to read and find out!

Kerth
Kerth
Nice start. I wonder how magic stacks up against flight, heat vision, super strength and speed, etc. I suspect that if a real vampire is involved it's in BIG trouble.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Marcus Rowland:
Nice start. I wonder how magic stacks up against flight, heat vision, super strength and speed, etc. I suspect that if a real vampire is involved it's in BIG trouble.
Especially if it's a vampire like those in the Twilight series that aren't allergic to daylight. Of course, those don't really fly, but more like 'leap tall buildings in a single bound.'

You had me shaking with the shadow flying past Lois's window. I was both happy and sad when she locked her windows. Happy that she was safe. Sad at what Superman might think of it. wink

Glad to hear we might be seeing more of Smallville soon. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Gee, Nan. I didn't know you had sharp fangs available for a story. After all these years, we find out that you are a closet boogyman writer and a thrill seeker.

Enjoying this. Don't scare Lois too bad, though. I don't have have the fingernails left to worry through a scary tale.

Pat

Kerth
Kerth
Nan? Where are you? C'mon, don't leave us hanging! wildguy wildguy wildguy

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Ides of Metropolis
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Virginia, if there are real vampires in this (and I have no idea, she hasn't said anything to me lately! I'll have to stop by and bug her for details.) they definitely won't be Twilight type vampires. I'm pretty sure she hasn't read any of the books or watched any of the movies. So, almost certainly no silly sparkly vampires here.

Tara

Rose: You're NOT keeping the horse!
Doctor Who: I let you keep Mickey, now lets go!
Doctor Who, The Girl in the Fireplace
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Working on it, Sue! I haven't the time I used to have, since I have a handicapped brother to take care of these days. But I've got part of the next segment done, and I'll be posting in a day or two.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Kerth
Kerth
Yay! hyper

Ides of Metropolis
Features Writer
Features Writer
Alright, you got me sucked in... wink

Now I wanna see where this sucker is going.

TEEEEEJ

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard