Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#82807 10/24/11 05:10 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I'm super curious as to what's going on at the marriage conference thingy and what will happen now that they know they're LL & CK of the Daily Planet...

"Then we won’t let them find out. Keep them busy! You'll think of something. So, what about this IT-guy? Will he comply?" The voices died down, while the two men walked down the gravel path, moving further away from the hotel.
Oh no! Are they talking about Jimmy? eek

Clark lifted his head, again staring into space. "An airplane ..." he said softly, almost breathless and with a certain horror in his voice. "... it will crash." His eyes were clear again and he looked at me seriously. "Lois, I must ..." he trailed off, flashing me an uncertain smile. "I'm sorry."

"Go on," I murmured, relieved that I now knew why he kept disappearing.
Hope the alcohol wore off quickly or it's going to be a rough landing! Glad Lois has at least some relief knowing that he's not disappearing because of her.

Post again soon! Sorry for the delinquent FDK - busy weekend...

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Looks like Clark has being doing some investigative reporting afterall.

Joan

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Maybe an actual investigation will help our duo get things back on course.

Clark is really acting like a dipstick. We can understand some of his hesitation and worry about revealing himself, but this boarders on artificial angst because he won't verbalize his fears.

He has told Lois he is Superman, but not why that makes it impossible for them to be together. His constant refusal to explain those fears (whether they make sense or not) is not only frustrating to Lois, but to the gentle readers as well.

Of course, this is the reason you are doing it, but we need to see some rationalization from Clark soon, even if it is weak.

Tank (who says he will gladly take Lois if Clark continues to be a butthead and pushes her away)

Features Writer
Features Writer
Well, this didn't explain much. I was hoping for a bit more, but I guess things have to move slowly. I had to laugh out loud with disbelief when Lois was angry that every conversation ended with Clark running off since just moments earlier, she was the one who ran off.

I agree that Clark is acting completely irrationally, almost psychotically so...IF nothing more is going on. I hate to sound like a broken record, but this just smells really fishy to me. And every time I start to think that maybe I need to let go of this idea, I remember that HG Wells is hanging around, so obviously more is going on.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard