Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
S
I'm almost positive Clark has decided he's not good for Lois and is trying to stay away (and miserable about it)

But the way I have been behaving lately, I don’t deserve a friend like you
and

I'd gladly give up my freedom to be part of something
To be Superman, he'll sacrifice his love for Lois - to serve the greater good, at least that's my guess at this point.

You keep teasing us with HG Wells. I'm dying to know what's going on there.

Joan

Features Writer
Features Writer
Sorry I haven't left feedback earlier (life got crazy), but I just got back to reading this and definitely enjoyed this part. I love the way Clark described his relationship (or lack thereof, really) with Lana Lang. I also love how Lois isn't letting him go. Somehow or other, she seems to have lost her antipathy toward admitting her own feelings and leaving herself vulnerable, which is quite astonishing in and of itself. It's kind of like seeing what the love story would have been like if she were the one who fell in love first and then pursued Clark instead of the other way around.

My favorite part, however, is when Clark says that he wishes he could be a dog. Lois preferring to be a cat makes sense, but I got chills when Clark said that he would take a leash if it meant he could be loved. Great insight and so chilling!

Hope this story starts looking up soon. HG Wells might have to interfere even more than usual in this situation!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard