Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Merriwether
OP Online Content
Merriwether
S
Ooo...I think Clark was going to tell Lois he loves her! A girl can hope - right? Love the idea of Christmas eve being an important point in their relationship. It will be fun to read their 'counseling' sessions.

Joan

Kerth
Kerth
I agree! Poor Lois- and poor Clark! I like how you have this from Lois' perspective, too. It makes us wonder all the more about Clark and forces us to feel Lois' pain, all the while knowing there's gotta be more to Clark's plight than meets the eye... Therapy should be exciting and fun! Can't wait for more! hyper

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Thanks so much for your feedback. The next part will be posted with some delay, I'm afraid. Thinking of the rest of this story, I guess this is the best place to stop. Otherwise, you're going to send wildguy wildguy wildguy after me. And I'm not intentionally being mean. wink I'm just going on a much needed vacation. cool

For those of you who speak German, there is a complete version of this story available here

Nur in meinen Träumen

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Top Banana
Top Banana
I am loving this story. I'm definitely feeling the angst... And the sexual tension! I must know what is really going on!! Enjoy your vacation and hurry back for the next chapter. smile I have never wanted to be fluent in German so much in my entire life! laugh

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
Top Banana
Top Banana
Just bumping this up... please post again soon Bakasi!! grovel

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard