Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi! Due to RL and other events this will be the last posting for Stranger in our Midst until October 8th.

But until than please post all comments and queries! I will answer as soon as possible!

Best regards.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Kerth
Kerth
What? No more posting? NO!

Thoughts: good chapter. I have a feeling Lex's tests aren't going to come back with good news, and that Friday isn't soon enough for Lois and Clark to have their little discussion. Good chapter, and will be patient with waiting for more, as I am also short on time at the moment.
wave

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Morgana Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Don't worry! I will post again soon!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm glad Oct 8th isn't too too far away and appreciate the heads up! Well, I'm glad that at least Lois finally gave Clark some hope of talking, when at first she seemed so closed to the idea of it, but I'm not sure why she changed her mind so quickly. Mysterious??

Looking forward to more. thumbsup

EvelynC

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard