Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#82146 09/20/11 03:33 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I was going to post a new part to Double Jeopardy, but the next scene is, I feel, vital to the plot... or at least to Lois' healing. But it's also a bit sensual. I sent the scene for a perusal to make sure it's okay to post. And yes, I have nfic version as well. It's different and equally important. Hopefully a new part can be up in a day or two.

Thanks for everyone still reading... and waiting for another part. I've been in a bit of a slump lately. RL is a bummer.

SQD

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
I know that I'm still eagerly awaiting the next part and have missed it .... here's hoping you post very soon!

hyper

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Robin, check your email. wink

LabRat (who sees no reason why that post can't be made before the end of the day... laugh )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
OMG!!!! YAY!!! I have been waiting so impatiently for a new installment. And completely second the motion of posting the part tonight. Loving this fic Squid and hope you feel our love!!

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard