Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Another great part--so glad Lois and Clark finally made up! And how fitting that it was Perry who made them speak to each other. I had to laugh when he thought about giving out advice! smile

Lots of mystery with Aykira and Luthor. What biological differences could there be?

Again, you're very good at painting the background of the world to make the action seem more real.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Interesting that it was Jack who ignored the L/C tension and continued doing his job. He'll go far. smile

I've always liked Cat (which is not the same as always approving of her laugh ) so I'm liking how you're portraying her. I was a bit disappointed that neither Lois nor Clark were able to offer Cat some congrats on her engagement. Good for Perry though.

The Greystroke Museum?

Lex has black hair!

Surprising end to the Lex and Aykira date. Interesting - wonder what game she's really playing. Or is she just caught up in more than what she bargained for? And who is she? That black hair was suggestive - is she a descendant of Lois and Clark I wonder from an alternate and future dimension? And why are the crystals so important?

c.

Kerth
Kerth
Ask, and you shall receive! laugh I'm glad to see Lois and Clark back to their normal selves, and just as glad that Perry was the one who initiated this conflict resolution.

Happy to see Cat happy, too- and everyone supporting her! Though I, too, wish LnC could have given their congrats to the happy Cat.

And finally-- WOW! I know what you meant now when you mentioned Lex's character in your message! I like this new and improved Lex Luthor, though gosh darnit, deep down I know he's still bad and/or doing bad. Hopefully Aykira is going to change him for the better. I like them being together. Again, the question rises about who exactly Aykira is- I thought she was just from an alternate universe, but you mentioned biological differences, too- so an alien? Is she a Kryptonian alien, or other type? Kryptonian alien from a different universe? The only flaw in my reasoning there is that you described she felt pain in her work out class- so perhaps she's a descendent of Clark/Lois in the alternate verse- or Clark and someone else? smile1 Yay! Can't wait for more updates! Feel free to message me at any time about Lex wink
wave

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard