Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Great part--wonderful descriptions on how separated Lois and Clark are. I particularly liked the line about the islands surrounded by desks.

Of course, it's very painful seeing them so far apart. I'm glad they each have friends and family to tell them to figure things out.

I've never been a big fan of Cat, but I like the emotion you show in her here.

Great job!

Columnist
Columnist
Very interesting part. I definitely felt the chill and despair between Lois and Clark, but I did like Perry giving Clark some advice.

Also liked the chat between Cat and Lois. Cat giving Lois advice on love life! smile

Actually, I do enjoy how you are giving us an insight into other characters who were kinda sidelined on the show.

Looking forward to the next part.

Yours Jenni

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thank you both for the kind words. Cat was my favorite of the minor characters. This was a chance to place her in a small spot light.

It is painful to see Lois and Clark fighting, but they will rise above it. Wait until the next part.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Kerth
Kerth
I agree with you on the point of Cat- she and Perry have always been my favorite minor characters in the show (though I always consider Perry to be more of a main character). So saying, I loved the ending! Cat deserves to be happy, and especially since she's being so nice to Lois, almost big sister-ly. Very good interactions between the characters in this chapter! laugh

Edit: Meant to add: poor Jimmy! Dragged through the middle of all this- and poor Clark, too! Even Jimmy kind of took Lois' side in all this- Clark lost the kids in the divorce! Can only hope for a smooth reconciliation, and soon!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Columnist
Columnist
Aww, I liked Cat. I'm glad to see her getting some kind of happy ending!

.talk nerdy to me.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I am so glad everyone enjoyed how Cat is portrayed in this particular fic. As I have mentioned previously she deserves a graceful exit.

It nice to see her without the claws and snippy comments! hyper

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard