Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lex is a horrible, horrible man. And I'm being kind. mad Truly he is the mecry Any man who would behave that way deserves to be cell-mates with Lex. wildguy I'm not surprised that Clark would be sick to his stomach after hearing what that monster did to the woman he loved. I'm amazed that Clark had enough self-control not to make Lex a red spot on the courtroom floor.

I loved the way that Clark held on to Lois when she told him that she thought he wouldn't want to touch her. He really is a special guy and she's beginning to realize just how much.

I can understand how RL can seem awful with these nasty pictures going through your head. Time for a night off with a silly comedy and cuddling with your hubby. laugh love SQD needs some love!

Can't wait for the next L&C date.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile1 smile1 smile1

Off to read... hyper hyper

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Finally!!!!

I'm off to read too smile1 smile1

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Since you have managed to make Lex the most hated man in the world, can you arrange for Lois to be allowed to administer the lethal injection?

I know that this was the nuts-and-bolts of keeping Lex in jail, but I missed the playful side of Lois/Clark/the twins. They are such a wonderful combination and able to overcome even the sickening testimony of Lois. This chapter was necessary, but the happily ever after is coming (I can feel it.)

Great story.
Pat

L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Hey, SQD, sorry rl has been tough. hugs to you and hope you see better days soon

L

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
This Lex is even more evil and twisted than I thought!

Happy that he get the lethal injection!!!! And that Lois was composed when delivering her statement, although I am sure that she was a mess inside. I also think that this step is important to her healing.

Can't wait for the next part!

smile

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Being a pain in the <insert body part here> and bumping to the top....I only do it because I care.........and I'm addicted.....and thinking about starting a group for those who suffer from DJ withdrawal like Corrina's group (which I was also a member).

Lola

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard