Next Thread
Print Thread
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Part 3 AKA The A-plot arrives wink

Once the world knew that he did Superman's laundry it was bound to make him the target of every ingenious opportunist in Metropolis. How could he have possibly been so incredibly naïve?
Yes, but the alternative? Would telling everyone that Clark Kent owns and uses the suits have solved anything? He'd still have attracted all the laundry opportunists in the Greater Metropolitan Area. Plus all the wackos with green-glowing crystals. Of course, he could also have told them, that he owns them since his girlfriend has a Superman fetish goofy That would have only earned him trouble with Lois. Not the entire city except Lois. On second thought, though...

hat on Earth was he going to do about the larger situation? How the dickens was he going to get his privacy back? This was as bad as the time he'd made that twenty-five dollar donation to a children's charity, and for months afterward every charitable organization between Metropolis and Mars had bombarded him with requests for enough money to have bankrupted Lex Corp, let alone a mere reporter.
wave

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Another great chapter, Nan. Perry and Lois are so in character. Clark always did worry about what would happen to Lois if it became known that she was too close to Superman. Now he gets to experience them first-hand.

Although, the difference is that with Lois, Superman would always swoop in and save the day. With Clark, Lois will probably take the bad guys down. laugh

B

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Always fun to see Clark annoyed and digging himself deeper into a ditch of his own making. clap Can't wait to see how Clark manages to get out of this one. What will Lois think about their (his and Superman's) relationship when the superhero doesn't swoop down to save them?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, this is one situation that Clark can't blame on Lois, jump

Please don't make us wait as long for a next part.

Tara

Rose: You're NOT keeping the horse!
Doctor Who: I let you keep Mickey, now lets go!
Doctor Who, The Girl in the Fireplace
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Another fun chapter! Oh Clark, you've really put your foot into it this time. *shakes head and laughs*

Please post more soon!!!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This whole fic is a good exploration of what would *really* happen after Clark made that comment about doing Superman's laundry.

The writers tossed it off as a facile explanation and nothing further was said about it on the show... but as you're showing, Nan, there are repercussions!

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Love this story idea. I never really thought about it but it makes perfect sense that ppl would be curious, try promote their products using Superman or use Clark as bait since everyone know knows they are friends. Can't wait to see how they will get themselves out of this.

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard