Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Missing Lois - TOC

Thanks very much to my hard working Beta Readers! thumbsup You are the best! clap

Please post feedback and comments here. Thank you so much for reading.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 01/12/15 04:52 PM. Reason: Fix Broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
This is one confused Lois. Even though she now knows that Clark is her Mr. Amazing she facillates back and forth between wanting to flirt with him and punish him for keeping the truth from her.

I think the whole 'don't tell Lois about Superman' form Cat made sense because Cat never liked Lois. Which begs the question why someone like Cat was put in that position in the first place, even temporairily. Doesn't say much for Olsen's managment skills. The fact that the replacement Editor went along with it says to me that this guy isn't qualified either. I'm sure threatening his employees with the loss of their jobs if they give Lois information that is common knowledge is probably illegal and if Clark had any brains at all he'd tell Lois everything (just for his own sanity) and challange this new idiot editor against a state labor relations board.

Like that you found a way to get Lois a haircut. It was a logical move given the nature of this Lois. Now she has to deal with the onset of super powers. Wonder if they'll be permanent. The series had Resplendant Man give his up with a transferrance and the kid's exposure was not a direct exposure.

I don't think this Lois will want to give them up.

Tank (who thinks that there's still a way to go to make this universe's Lois more likable)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Tank:
I think the whole 'don't tell Lois about Superman' form Cat made sense because Cat never liked Lois. Which begs the question why someone like Cat was put in that position in the first place, even temporairily. Doesn't say much for Olsen's managment skills. The fact that the replacement Editor went along with it says to me that this guy isn't qualified either. I'm sure threatening his employees with the loss of their jobs if they give Lois information that is common knowledge is probably illegal and if Clark had any brains at all he'd tell Lois everything (just for his own sanity) and challange this new idiot editor against a state labor relations board.
Gareth McTinny is going along with Cat's idea that Lois needs to show she still has what it takes to be an investigative reporter by bringing in something new on Superman. The new editor is not going along with the rest of Cat's ultimatium stuff.

Clark's just using it as an excuse, because he's afraid of what would happen if Lois knew the truth. Maybe Mr. Amazing wouldn't seem it as Amazing if he turned out to be just mild mannered Clark Kent. Or perhaps Lois's obsession with Superman would mean she'd try to jump his bones again, which he's trying to avoid because she's married to someone else. He thinks her not knowing is the only way he can still be around her.

Lois also needed to cut her hair before she went to Smallville because Ultra Woman doesn't have long hair. It's difficult to cut invulnerable hair with heat vision and get it into just the right style. laugh

Alt-Lois shows more of ...edited for possible spoilage I love her, but she's definitely a character who gets better with time. smile1

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Of course! Lightening transfered some of Superman's powers to Lois. Silly me blush

Looks like Lois is going to get an Ultra Woman exclusive smile

Joan

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Regarding Moonbeam's comments about the sacrifices that alt-Lois would have to make:

"You'll have to lose something you never thought you wanted" - I'm guessing that was the baby that Lois just miscarried. frown

rkn Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
But can I keep hoping that Clark/Lois Baby #2 (Lucy has Baby #1) is safe and sound and Lois is just experiencing bleeding which often happens?

thanks!

rkn
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Joan: That's thinking like a reporter!

IolantheAlias: Sigh. Yes. More in Chapter 6.

rkn: Not this time. I'm sorry. Too much trauma, too early in the pregnancy. frown mecry

VirginiaR.
---
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
She could smell coffee. Was that bacon? Eggs? Toast?
goofy She *is* different from Lucy.

You didn’t turn me into one of your cyborgs, did you?”
Well, it’s a valid assumption?

Lois looked around. “Where is Superman, anyway?” Her father had lied to her as well. He could swim in limbo with Clark.
Bad Lois.

“He did go psycho on Kal El, all because I gave him a little kiss.
/cocks eyebrow/ ‘Little’?

Had he developed a crush on me after we spent that one weekend here?
Bad Lois.

I guess he doesn’t spend much time one-on-one with women and thought we had some connection over PB&Js.
So, that’s what they call it?

Did you see that room upstairs?” She rolled her eyes. “A bit stalkerish, don’t you think?”
laugh

But not now, she would wait until she was alone.
evil

“I’m going to kill you. Kill you, dead. How could you tell Kal…”
“Me, rash? That’s bold, Clark. So, are you going to tell me what you’re still doing there or you going to let me just come to my own ugly conclusions?”
Boinking Lois?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
“She’s fine. Not a scratch, actually.”

Lucy didn’t say anything for a moment.
*G*

Lois turned to Clark as sat down next to her. “Big chicken?”

He grinned and shrugged.
He’s a slow one, isn’t he?

Superman was flying her to the hospital, when they got struck by lightning.”

“Lightning?” Lucy gasped. “Oh, my God. And Superman was holding her?”
*G*

She would think that she committed the ultimate betrayal and Mr. Amazing didn’t love her anymore. She could play that.
Oh boy.

Lucy sighed. “Yeah, Sam. I have. Just not to this extreme.
*G*

Enough closeness. She needed to breathe.
*sigh*

Lois took the phone. “You’re not going to kill me, too, are you?” She laughed.
Because she kissed Lucy’s husband?

Lucy didn’t laugh. “You heard me say that, didn’t you? Of course, you did. We’ll discuss that later.
The kiss? And does Lucy mean that Lois inferred tearing Clark in two means also tearing Lois in two, thus killing her?

“He’s psycho, Lucy. He sucker punched Kal El across the field.”
goofy

“Maybe I’ll just stay away from controlling men for awhile.”
Give up her vice?

He held out the phone. Lois rolled her eyes. “Demanding thing, isn’t she?”

Sam and Clark exchanged a glance. They better not be comparing her to Lucy.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Michael: Bacon & Eggs don't count as comfort food in your house?

Lois! Pregnant!
This is the same woman who asked for alcohol the day before. She doesn't know pregnant woman diet.

Okay, I must have missed something. I know that Lois knows Our-Superman is Kal-El and married to Ultra Woman, who's also Lois Lane. And she knows that Alt-Superman slept with Our-Superman's wife. She also knows that Lucy is married to a Kal El. But she did not on screen put Lucy El into Lois Lane's boots.
Or she's being sneaky and not letting them know that SHE knows that Lucy is Lois Lane. Plus still thinking of Lucy as someone who's gone to seed (but not having had one planted).

So, that’s what they call it?
It sounds a bit better than boinked all weekend long, when speaking with ones father.

When? I really missed something.
Alt-Clark insinuated that he had slept with canon Clark's wife while he was missing in time. (insert "ah" here).

Did Our-Clark tell Replacement-Lois and Our-Lois dreamt of it last night?
I vaguely remember him saying something to his mom about 'no secrets' right?

He’s a slow one, isn’t he?
A bit. He hasn't heard of Resplendant Man and doesn't know it's possible.

Because she kissed Lucy’s husband?
Yep.

The kiss? And does Lucy mean that Lois inferred tearing Clark in two means also tearing Lois in two, thus killing her?
No, not the kissing, the hearing.

Give up her vice?
Or so she says...

What exactly is it that Lucy is angry with him about? Not there’s a lack of possibilities…
Insinuating that canon Lois and Alt-Clark were carnal to HER HUSBAND. (i.e. big no-no, when it is actually True.)

Lois has a slow news day, doesn’t she?
Actually too many facts, hasn't had time to piece all of them together.

Okay, why was that remark bad? Because he’s not there when she woke up? He could have just realized that it was just a minor scratch. Nothing to worry about?
But Clark and Sam didn't even know that until she woke up. Plus she knows that CK=S, so CK is telling her that S doesn't care that she was injured.

She really wants it both ways, does she?
If any breaking will be done, Lois is determined it will be done by her and her alone.

So, will he take off his glasses? Or will he use the opportunity of an inconvenienced Lois to fly Sam back?
Yep.

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Bacon & Eggs don't count as comfort food in your house?
Huh. Have never thought about it. Always figured, 'too rich' taste-wise. Too much attention needed while making it when you're completely out of your mind with worry...

This is the same woman who asked for alcohol the day before. She doesn't know pregnant woman diet.
Huh. Got a point there. And she hasn't yet figured out that Lucy is not fat, only a beached whale (Lucy's words!), right?

Or she's being sneaky and not letting them know that SHE knows that Lucy is Lois Lane. Plus still thinking of Lucy as someone who's gone to seed (but not having had one planted).
wave Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard