Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
So, who is the mysterious Aykira? She seems too good and too honest to be hanging out with Lex Luthor. Lex would attract people of a similar nature to his own.

Clark and Lois have a "thing" going, but they need something to shake them out of their complacency.

Looking forward to seeing where you take this!

Features Writer
Features Writer
I love the details you put in this. The first paragraph specifically struck me as very descriptive, so much so that I could see the path the raindrops took.

Loved the exchange between Bobby Bigmouth and Lois & Clark.

This story certainly proves one thing: timing is everything! smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ah, she does seem to good to be true doesn't she? Think of this story as an onion with several layers just waiting to be peeled back!

Clark and Lois are always having a 'thing'! :-)

To answer Anti-Kryptonite's question, yes timing is everything!

Thanks so much for reading. Their is more to come!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Artemis wrote:

Interesting switch, Morgana. Don't forget to use the blue arrow thingy in front of your story so it gets notice. You can still change it.
regards
Artemis
I just moved it into here to keep things neat. I've added the blue arrow, since I was here. laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You started posting! clap I see that you have improved the story adding still more details. Your descriptions are always so rich that I can see the story you're telling as if I was watching it. cool

I agree about the first paragraph - it's so graphic that I can feel the rain. wink

Andreia smile

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

Glad to see a new writer on the MBs. We are a very lucky fandom that seems to pick up new wrtiers even if the show finished so many years ago.

Writers who have a new slant on the original show.

I agree with the others posters here. You have a lovely descriptive style and I'm sure we are in for a treat with the rest of your story.

I look forward to finding out about your improved Lex Luthor and this new character, Miss Hallick

Yours Jenni

Kerth
Kerth
Interesting! I, for one, have always been fascinated by the character of Lex Luthor blush in and beyond the sense of just being a villain- and as such I really like how you're going into his character more in depth in this story! smile1 You're writing style is really descriptive and strong with regards to imagery. I'm curious as to just who this Aykira is- and more importantly, who does she truly love confused (me seeing potentials for various love triangles and/or future emotional havoc...)

Keep up the good work, I'll keep following! thumbsup

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thank you Mouserocks and Jenni!

The show attracts the attention of new writers because there are so many angles to explore each character.

John Shea portrayed Lex Luthor as sexy and cool with a touch of menace. I decided to keep the sexy and cool and eliminate the menace. This story more than anything else is a tribute to Mr. Shea's handling of a villian icon.

Aykira is a woman of many facets. Who does she love? Will there be a love triangle? Hmmm wait and see.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Such a lot happening in just the first installment! I like how you took the time to establish the atmosphere in the first couple of paragraphs. Made me feel Like I was in Metropolis,

"onboard a freighter called Shackleton." heh

nicely written Bobby Bigmouth - he's a fun character and you've captured him well. smile Loved "street epicurean"

ah, so lois doesn't know the Secret yet.

Binoculars in the purse - very Lois. smile

I enjoyed the banter between L & C when they were in the car. So they're very aware of each other, but not sure how to move the relationship ahead.

Will there be a love triangle? Hmmm wait and see.
Oh I hope not! So how old is Aykira? - she reads like a woman of a "certain age" --- so she and Bill Henderson maybe? It's always good to have Henderson in a fic, imo. And he would be a nice contrast to her uber-sophistication and competence - could be chemistry there - just saying. smile But will it be Luthor and Aykira? Something mysterious about Aykira - who is she really?

Looks like an intricate A plot too.

Interesting start, Morgana.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The kind words are much appreciated. Posting Part Two tomorrow.

Aykira reads like a woman of a certain age? She is young enough to appreciate romance, but old enough to know messing around with the boss interferes with work.

Bill Henderson? His character was not used as well as it could have in the series, but part of a triangle? Fascinating thought.

Yeah, Bobby is my all time favorite snitch!

No place like Metropolis during a rain storm.

Morgana

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard