Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Okay, so thoughts go here. Per usual. Tell me what you think of the more light-hearted story. See? It's not all depressing wink

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
As I said on ff.net, I really did love this. It's *so* cute to watch Clark squirm.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I enjoyed it a lot; really felt panic for Clark and was so relieved when Perry accepted Clark's story about why not to pick on him. eek

Just want to clarify for you that in L&C, Clark was definitely a baby when M&J found him in the spaceship. Also I was thinking that Lois was aware of him being adopted in just the 2nd or 3rd ep or so, when he was working on an article about adoption, and then Lois teased him about the touchy-feely approach he was taking on it. But maybe my memory is faulty on her knowing, and I have yet another excuse to go rewatch those episodes and let you know.

Again, enjoyed your story! Thank you. thumbsup

EvelynC
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thanks for comments! And thanks to Evelyn- I wasn't sure about Lois knowing/not knowing about Clark's adoption- if that's the case, then (a) I like how it was done in the show, and (b) feel free to look at this as an AU sort of thing. huh

--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
Thanks for comments! And thanks to Evelyn- I wasn't sure about Lois knowing/not knowing about Clark's adoption- if that's the case, then (a) I like how it was done in the show, and (b) feel free to look at this as an AU sort of thing. huh
I wouldn't worry much about it. There are tons of Lois revelation fics that go completely against what happened on the show. But that's just my take on things. laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Another title might be "The Reporter Who Can't Take No for an Answer". Just like Lois to bulldoze her partner down for a story. thumbsup

Thanks for the light and 'puffy'. laugh Feeling much better now.

Strange that Lois would think that Clark would remember or have contact with his birth parents. I doubt that would be par for the course. But then against Lois isn't known for her tact.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Cute. You redeemed yourself wink

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Cute. Of course, I could have sworn he told her during the Smart Kids episode. Went back to check the script, but no, not a word. Then, I did a google search on the scripts, and no, even in Strange Visitor Lois remains blissfully oblivious while teasing him over the article. Good catch!

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Thanks for the reassurance! Again, with Netflix taking it down, I didn't really get a chance to research this (and being too lazy to look through the scripts online when there are so many other things to distract me wink )... I'm glad you found this out. laugh

--Mark Twain

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard