Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
NOTE: I posted the story in two pages following each other because this was a longer story.
*+*+*+*+*+*+
Well, this is it for this story. I will be busy for some months, but then I will smooth the bumps out here and send it to the Archive. Sometime in the future I will come back to this universe, but I have another story (hopefully shorter) in mind when Lois Lane meets Maggie Sawyer.
To sort of refresh everyone on why this story was written -- It came about from a thread here about how the episode "All Shook Up" wasn't realistic when they had the shadow of Nightfall fall on Metropolis. I vowed to write a more scientifically realistic story about that episode. Conveniently I thought it would be a great way for my shy FBI agent Clark to man up and become Superman.
I wish to thank the authors and actors of the following Lois and Clark:TNOS episodes for dialogue and mental images of scenes:
For "All the Daytime and the Nighttime" -
1. "I've Got a Crush on You."
2. "Pilot" pt 2
For "Nighttime in the Daytime" -
1. "All Shook Up"
2. "Neverending Battle"
3. "Strange Visitor (From Another Planet)"
4. "Green, Green Glow of Home."
5. Whichever episode had Superman saving a little girl from a falling billboard.
As Superman might say, "I'll be back."
regards
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
confused Where's the FDK confused

She dialed 911.
Do you actually get redirected to the local sheriff's office when using a cell phone in a small town? I guess, it *is* possible since the caller's location is known and routing is done via software.
“Clark Kent?”

“And Lois Lane.”

“Oh. Her.”
laugh

A sudden change came over Thompson as he put the necklace in the box and closed the lid.
He's keeping it? Doesn't sound good.

He bit back his automatic response of, “I’ve never seen two people more in love.” That was probably not the wisest thing to say since the Sheriff seemed to have feelings for Clark. So Jimmy did what any good reporter does, he lied. “I don't think so. She pretty much loves her work.”
wave

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi Michael:
You're the first to notice the chapter was here! Congrats!!! You missed the part about the rocks.
1. "For his part, Clark remained silent. He knew he had put the necklace and earrings in their jewelry box in another box inside his secret room beneath the barn along with his spaceship. He really admired Lois’ ability to lie. Maybe prevaricate was a better word."
2. The piece Thompson had was broken up in the pond just like in the episode.
3. The remaining pieces that Pete sent to LexLabs are mysteriously gone. I wonder who might have them, hmm?
It was fun writing this. I need to get my life less busy. Oh, and yes, 911 will reroute to the local Sheriff's office if they don't have a Police Department. This I know.
regards
Artemis
Umm... what happened to the other box? The one with the second ship?
There is no second ship. Thompson had an empty box because he didn't want anyone to know, particularly Gen. Trask, that the ship had been stolen from the warehouse on Bessolo Blvd.
And will it backfire. Also, this really pays towards the Rachel-was-in-the-second-ship theory
Oops! I never thought of that! Rachel is 100% human.

Nicely wrapped up, yet enough loose ends for a third story [Clap] It's been a fun ride, Artemis [Wave]
Thank you!

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wow! You went everywhere in this story. Started out chasing Lex. Then Lois got hurt. Superman was born. B39 showed up. Some behind the scenes fighting with dear ol' Dad (that's Lois's Dad). Nightfall. Memory loss. Memory found. Green, Green Glow of Home!

So, what's next for our has-been Agent and reporter? Hhhmmm. They still have some catching of Lex to do. They still have some, you swallowed some yucky, glittery, green rock and survived it sex to have. laugh (probably on that other board, right?) They have some Chinese food to eat. (Fresh from Bejing, right?)

Well, you sucked me in. Glad Clark's down to his usual 2 jobs. 3 was getting out of hand. Still don't know how he'll rememdy that whole inter-species problem with Daddy. Well, Lois isn't one to let Daddy rule her life. Guess you'll have to write some more stories. hyper Enjoyed this one a bunch.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard