Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
smile1 I want a day like that! smile1 How sweet and wonderful and romantic and Waffy! dance Loving it!

Loving the chemistry between L&C. laugh Every little thing she does just drives him wild.

That tease of Ralph was funny, too. Love it when someone gets him good, especially Lois.

I'm surprised neither Jack nor Jimmy mentioned Lois sitting in Clark's lap like a girlfriend, with his arms over her shoulders... with all the teasing they were doing of Lois and Clark about their previous relationships... you'd think they would have said something. laugh Perhaps they were just being courteous. Nah! Jimmy and Jack don't think about being courteous until after they take their feet out of the mouths.

That was wonderful -- so the bomb is going to hit in 23, right? This was too nice to last. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat shock waiting for Lois's next explosion... knowing we haven't see the last of bad Lois.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
I'm sorry for being so bad about fdk, but I do love this story! I think the ups and downs of Lois' behavior are pretty much to be expected, and it's a relief that her support system is there for her.

Looking forward to more!

Amber smile

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
What a surprise to see a new installment!! Have I told you that I am completely in love with this fic and would hate to see the other shoe drop anytime soon because the waffiness is just....ugh! SO GOOD!!

So how much longer are you going to make us wait for a kiss???

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Just adorable! they are together. I can't wait for it to progress to a relationship. I like this forward teasing Lois. Very good sizzle you got going here. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Loved this part! Their day out was great and so was Jack and Jimmy coming over for board games.

Hope we get part 23 very soon smile1

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
This has been an enjoyable ride so far and I anticipate more to come.

It's well known that I'm not fond of children; whether it be in real life or fiction.

I've been able to deal with the kids in this story because their lives haven't been a major focus of the story, they merely serve as 'interesting' props to help 'complicate' the relationship building for Lois and Clark.

I have to say that you shouldn't discourage Lois from cutting her hair short. I've always felt that, in the series, the short haircut signaled the 'change' in the relationship between Lois and Clark. That was when they moved from being just partners and friends to... more. Besides, we all know that Lois looks better in short hair.

Tank (who is all for Lois losing the red color too.)

B
Blogger
Blogger
B
I am loving the growth and development of Clark and Lois' relationship, and also her relationship with the crew as well. I am glad the twins will be living with their parents instead of their grandparents soon- I love kidfics, and am missing scenes with the little ones.

Fortunately with this fic the adult scenes are good enough to keep me going through the kidlessness.

UD soon!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard