Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Artemis Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
clap clap rotflol
Poor Clark! I feel sorry for him! This is funnier than all get out. Makes me want a combo of Chinese and Italian food!
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
rotflol Loving this story! Poor Clark is now the object of every marketing scheme - but at least he'll get some free stuff out of the situation. :p

More soon please!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Loving this story too!

It is so rotflol that Clark is being bombarded with all the sales reps and free stuff for just being Superman's laundry guy! Oh, and also so hilarious about all the questions - who knew laundry could be so interesting? wink (only Superman's, of course).

smile

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
laugh It was all I could do to keep from bursting out laughing in the middle of the library.

Poor Clark attacked from every direction about supermans laundry. rotflol

Janine

I Do Whatever My Rice Krispies Tell Me To
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
This entire part was amusing, but the following just took the cake:

"Spandex is hard to get bomb stains out of," he informed Clark.
rotflol Bobby knows everything. (Well, except which brand of detergent Clark uses.)

Joy,
Lynn

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Adorable all around! Looking forward to more soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Kerth
Kerth
clap Can't wait to read more- at some point I'm expecting Lois to find out... but I have to wait for more, I suppose!

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Very enjoyable. Poor Clark will have to be publically fired by Superman as his laundress before people start to leave him alone. Bobby again kept me in stitches. Are the laundry soap people going to want Clark's endorsement for advertising?

He is being so kind answering everyone's questions. I'm wondering when enough will be enough and he'll scream: STOP IT! But that really isn't in his nature.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Are the laundry soap people going to want Clark's endorsement for advertising?
Maybe Maytag or some other such company will give him a free washer and dryer? eek

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
Maybe Maytag or some other such company will give him a free washer and dryer? eek
That would help in doing Superman's laundry. He wouldn't have to visit the laundry room in his building. laugh Take them up on it, Clark, if they offer!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
rotflol

Poor Clark. He's doomed!

Tara

Rose: You're NOT keeping the horse!
Doctor Who: I let you keep Mickey, now lets go!
Doctor Who, The Girl in the Fireplace
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This whole chapter was hilarious.

I love Bobby:
Bobby shook his head in disapproval. "Spandex is hard to get bomb stains out of," he informed Clark. "You should try Olef's Color Brite for the best results. Then you don't have to pre-treat spots and stains."
Of course Bobby would know about laundry too! He seems to know just about everything.

And I like how you worked the Olef's into the chapter later on. I guess Clark will get that chance to see if it's a good quality product. laugh

Features Writer
Features Writer
And all this before the era of Paris Hilton and Twitter. Clark could easily find himself being chased by TMZ...anyway this has been a lot of fun!

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
hyper

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I'm working on it right now. Hopefully I'll have it ready by next week.

Unfortunately, life has gotten a lot more hectic for me recently. I've had to drive my brother 40 miles to and from work three days a week, ever since his heart attack last year, our middle son came home because he got laid off and couldn't get a job back east. Hopefully he'll find one now that he has a place to live, but jobs in CA are as scarce as hen's teeth. He's been sending out applications ever since he got here, but so far no one has called back.

We also have a new puppy, 7 months old, rescued from Mexico, and are going through the usual adjustment period. Fortunately, he's already got basic training, but he's been treated badly before he was rescued, so he's a little timid. Fortunately, we have a couple of older dogs, and he's started following them around, doing what they do, so he seems to be acclimatizing pretty well. (He also is sleeping on the lower bunk in Alan and Steve's room, so he has the right attitude.)

Anyway, life is continuing at its usual hectic pace around here. I keep hoping it will slow down a bit, but I am squeezing time in to write whenever I can. I'll have it up as soon as I can, and then I can go back to Smallville.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I have not laughed so hard in weeks! Thanks for the smile!!!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
dizzy Hope you and your family get things settled down again, soon!
Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Fat chance of that. I think I'll become a hermit in the mountains with no outside contact (except for the internet, of course), and spend the rest of my life writing. I'm supposed to be retired!

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
dizzy

Is it wrong to vote for the internet-enabled cave dwelling option?

Michael blush

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
In any case, part 3 is now up.

Nan

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard