Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
It was sweet to see Lois hug her kids good-night. I wonder when both her and the kids will be ready to let them know who she really is.

Lois's nightmare. eek jawdrop Have I mentioned lately how much I hate Lex? He is the devil

I don't know what Lois wanted from Clark, neither did Clark for that matter, but obviously he didn't give it. I hope she didn't end in Cleaveland after her run. She'd been gone at least 5 hours by the end of this part.

Poor Lois. She's broken. She knows it. Clark knows it. But seeing her broken makes him feel broken too. One doesn't just pop back from what she's been through.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice chapter. More soon

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well done. So many times in fanfiction (and the series, too!) Lois or Clark goes through something horrific and then they seem to bounce back immediately like nothing really happened. Seeing Lois get sick, break down and cry, and then storm out mad -- now that seems more reasonable. No one could walk away from her experience without some serious issues. And they're going to take a long time to get under control.

I know Clark is feeling guilty, but he really is doing well by Lois. He shares his home, his food, his clothing, his family, his time and listens intently. There's really not more he could have done.

Keep it up.
B

D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Loved this part.

This Lois clearly has been through a lot and has many issues that will take time to heal and also for her to deal with. I am glad you didn't skip over that.

However, Lois not returning for her run hyper

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Bumping to the top laugh

Post. More. hyper

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard