Here's part 3. Sorry it took so long, but real life has gotten in the way of creative progress
~~~~~~
It is after midnight when Lois and Clark returned home from the Mayor’s ball. The brownstone is dark as Lois and Clark climb the steps to the front door.

“The kids must have gone to bed early.” Lois commented as she and Clark took in the quiet house.

“That’s odd, normally at least one of the kids is up until 2 in the morning.” Clark said. It seemed to Lois and Clark that there hadn’t been a night since the twins were born that there hadn’t been at least one of their children awake at night.

“I’ll go check on them while you make sure the house is locked up.” Lois said as she moves to go upstairs, while Clark goes towards the kitchen to make sure the doors are locked.

The boy’s room is the first one Lois comes to. She knocks lightly on the door before opening it.

“Jon? Sammy? Are you guys still awake?”

The boys are actually sleep. Their covers are strewn across the beds, leaving the boys uncovered. The lamp on Sammy’s head board is on. Lois picks up the clothes that didn’t quite make it to hamper and deposits them in the boys’ laundry basket.

Lois goes over the space between the two beds; and picks up the magazines that the boys had been reading before they went to bed. Jon-Kyle had a car magazine, while Sammy had managed to get a copy of the swimsuit issue of Sports Illustrated.

Shaking her head at Sammy’s choice, Lois chocks it up to the fact that the boys are not little anymore, and thankful that at least the women in the magazine were at least covered.

“Sammy, do you want me to turn your light out?” Lois asks quietly running her hand over Sammy’s dark curls. Sammy just mumbles something as he turns over and resumes his sleep.

Lois pulls up the covers and tucks the boys in for the night; caressing the boys dark curls and planting a kiss on their heads as she went. Lois then turns off Sammy’s light. She leaves the room quietly and continues down the hall to her daughters’ room.

Opening the door to the girls’ bedroom, Lois expects to see Kelsey floating about 18 inches above her bed. Ever since Kelsey’s sixteenth birthday she had the ability to levitate at night. Martha had confirmed that Clark could float in his sleep for a few months before he his first flight.

Although Kelsey had yet to fly while awake, Lois knew it was only a matter of time before Clark would begin training Kelsey in the proper way to navigate and flying technique. Even though Lois was use to the strange things that happened in their house it was still a little unnerving to watch as the kids developed and learned to control a new power.

But when Lois opens the door to Kelsey and Brooke’s room, she discovers that not only is Kelsey not floating above her bed, Kelsey isn’t even in the room. The covers on Kelsey’s bed are turned down and appear to have been slept in, but Kelsey is no where to be found.

Lois quickly goes over to Brooke’s bed and gently, but urgently, nudges Brooke awake. “Brooke, where’s Kelsey?”

“I don’t know.” Came the groggy response. And with it, Lois practically bolted from the room, for some reason her anxiety level rising.

Glancing down the hallway, Lois finds the door to the bathroom the kids share open and the light out. ‘Maybe Kelsey just went downstairs for something and Clark is going to be sending her up any moment.’ Lois argues with herself, but the anxious feeling refuses to fade.

At that moment she hears someone coming up the stairs. Listening closely to the sound of the steps, Lois realizes that it’s Clark. And he’s alone.

“Clark, is Kelsey downstairs?” Lois asks as Clark approaches the landing.

“No.” Clark answers and hearing the increase in Lois’s heart beat, he asks: “Honey, what’s wrong?”

“Kelsey’s not upstairs.”

“What!” Clark exclaimed just as he is about to spring into action Brooke comes out of the girl’s room.

“Mom, Dad, the window in our room is open! It was closed when we went to bed.”

“Are you sure?” Clark asks.

“Positive. Kelsey and I never sleep with the window open.”

Clark turns to Lois, and with a face full of seriousness and dread, says: “Call Henderson.”

Jenna: "That's enough! You release the Charactors from this tragedy right now, you little gnome. Or I promise to send you somewhere far worse than the fifth dimension!"

Kazbo sarcastically: "You have me so scared!" menacing: "try dealing with this!" throws in a slow, agonising death. then disappears.
-from an arguement with Kazbo, the evil muse