Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Death threats for leaving everyone hanging, theories on why Luthor is involved and anything else related to When the West Wind Moves go here.

Elle Roberts

She's a dancer who doesn't dance. He's a painter who doesn't paint. It's like a bohemian version of the Island of Misfit Toys. – “Igby Goes Down”
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL Oh no Lex! And Wanda again, I just knew it! LOL. You devil you. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh no..... Not Lex Luthor wave

Is it a bird?" "Is it a plane?" "No, it's just a guy in tights and a cape!"
M
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
M
Elle! Get back here and post the next part. Remember, I know what you did last summer.

Bad joke. :p Still, what an evil place to leave us hanging. And Lex Luthor is a missionary?!?!?

Dying to read Part 7. smile

twins
metwin1

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I think you're getting a little evil... I might have to take back my nice comments aboput your story... Luthor? Wanda? When do you plan to give us more???

Ok, I'm loving every minute of this. Clark, Cat.. ANd surely, I'll be hating Lex... LOL

Keep it coming! smile

Cris

Cris
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good instalment, and definitely a nice little cliff hanger, a Lexbomb.

Should keep the level of anticipation up a bit?

I won't whine or threaten you to hurry and post the next part. All things come to those who wait. (and besides, I'm heading into some busy times for the next few days).

Just post again when you're ready.

Tank the Retired (who is intriqued by the Lois with long hair, which can only mean that she'll get it cut once she and Clark hook up... it only makes sense)

Columnist
Columnist
Very intriguing! I'm looking forward to more.

Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Kerth
Kerth
Have they decided to grant you admittance into the Justice League?
grumble

More, Elle,

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
'Bout time I commented on this again, methinks - don't want you to think I've lost interest, Elle.

I'm still really loving this Cat Grant and her relationship with Clark. She's professional, warm, and a great manager. Maybe I should adopt her as my role model. wink

Question - how did Clark know when the picture was taken? Did I miss a clue earlier on?

Mrs Martin was a well-drawn cameo, and I liked her offer of a recently-divorced daughter for Clark - nice touch! And poor Clark, having to suffer all that adulation from mother and daughter.

or at least as well as she could give them, since she had never flown under her own power before.
LOL! Yes, I can see how that might be difficult.

And the cliffhanger - well, whatever next? Luthor a missionary? Nah, I reckon he's using that as a cover. Not sure where Annie is in all this, though. As for the kid...well, he's sure to be in on it. Aren't all kids evil - that's what my friend Tank says, anyway. laugh

Yvonne

Features Writer
Features Writer
Elle,
playing catch up again
just read 5 & 6
great parts
I don't like cliffhangers and you've given us a good one
more soon please
merry

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Way to go, Cat!! I could hug her for letting Clark know about the message. goofy Or was, even.

"How do you - " Clark trailed off as he realized who he was talking to.
goofy

"And why don't you keep that picture for now? If that woman is missing, it's probably very important to you."

"Yes, it is," Clark said softly.
<snuffle>

"Clark Kent, nice to meet you, I'm Lex Luthor, Annie's husband."
Arrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, it's short ... but how could I resist this great cliffhanger?
ROTFL! Yes, you deserve that evil graemlin! I don't think my heart can stand shocks like that one. laugh Actually though I'm kind of enjoying the shorter segments (/me ducks as everyone else throws rotten tomatoes at her). They're just big enough for me to keep up with them easily and so I don't feel daunted about tackling them. <g>

Which doesn't mean I won't be hollering for MORE

clap clap

Y, if I remember rightly (and that's always iffy), the date was on the back of the photo. smile

LabRat smile (still hyperventilating and in a state of shock)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard