#79497 06/03/11 05:32 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Feedback goes here.

#79498 06/03/11 10:52 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Lots of introspection in this part. Clark is so caring of everyone: of Lois (of course), of his folks, of the TV reporters, of the tenament residents and even of Moose. Moose is so Moose. Will Clark and Lois ever eat the tiarmisu? Or is it just not fated to be?

The one reason for Lois sleeping so soundly that Clark didn't think of was that she had downed a good bottle and a half of wine. That may have had some affect on her sleep patterns. But thinking it was because she was used to Superman, sure would make him feel better.

I'm worried about why Lois is calling to Clark in the pre-dawn hours urgently, so urgently that he forgets to change into the blue suit. Not good. Unless she's calling out to him in her sleep. Then... oooh... what will be getting in the next part? love

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#79499 06/04/11 12:53 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Nice chapter... funny, it's quieter when Lois is knocked out by a bottle of wine. wink I love all of the interactions with Moose. They make me smile .

Hmm... wonder what's going on with Lois. I have a feeling it might not be a problem with a criminal. I'm wondering (and kinda hoping) it's the four-legged and furry variety. laugh

You had one text error... where you meant to have italics, you had typed [o] instead of [i].

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
#79500 06/04/11 08:34 AM
D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
Hahah. I love that Superman had to work so often with the television folks to get them so that they wouldn't only give him the credit for putting out the fire.

Ah, Moose!! Eating all the food when everyone's finally gone? Sounds like my dog when I leave the room! Heh heh.

I loved Clark's interactions with Moose. And I'm wondering where the visit of Clark's parents is going to lead us? Are they going to offer some couple's therapy of their own?

Very intrigued about why Lois is calling to him. Did Moose find another stash of chocolate? Or is something more sinister at work? Guess I'll have to wait to see!!

#79501 06/04/11 01:49 PM
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Isn't this the truth?

Clark had been around enough to know that alcoholics would make promises that they wouldn’t keep, because taking another drink was more important than fulfilling their promise
With that history plus her other baggage, Lois has reasons to be sensitive.

Hope Clark doesn't get into trouble flying without his suit.

Joan

#79502 06/05/11 07:18 AM
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Loved that Clark flew Lois home and then her stuff and couldn't help looking at her.

And it would be so funny if Lois called out to him in her sleep! laugh

And Moose is so Moose! laugh

Looking forward to 6!

smile

#79503 06/08/11 11:29 PM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
At dinner they had finished one bottle of wine and gotten into a second bottle; Clark noticed that Lois had finished off that second bottle.
Hmm... so, Lois alone on the couch and another half bottle of wine. No idea where this is going wave /off to check out part 6/

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#79504 06/18/11 02:11 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh no no no Clark! How many times are you going to fly around sans-Superman outfit? That's never a good idea.

I love Clark's introspection in this. He's finally getting why Lois is so upset.

Nice chapter.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard