#79344 05/27/11 06:35 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Feedback goes here.

#79345 05/27/11 06:57 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
What no "Thank You" for paying for the vet bill, Lois? Tsk-Tsk.

Yes, a stalking Superman probably wasn't the best idea to stay on Lois's good side. Lois can always sense him from a mile away. smile

I'm surprised Lois didn't just hand Moose's leash to him and say, "Why do I have to drive? Walk him home and back yourself. He could use the exercise." And shut the door in his face. Ah, maybe, she loves Clark afterall. Maybe, she sees 40+ years with Mr. Kansas Charming afterall. smile1

Yellow roses? Friendship roses? Clark, you love the woman. Red or at least pink!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
#79346 05/27/11 07:29 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
The dog snores! smile1

Can't wait for the next part! hyper

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink
#79347 05/28/11 02:42 AM
D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
Ahahahah. I love Moose! (Btw, the name of the dog who played Eddie in Frasier was called Moose--but I guess you're probably going more for "Chocolate Mousse" eh?) His antics constantly crack me up.

Love that Lois was sleeping with the bear. smile And I guess I can't blame Clark for bringing yellow roses rather than red--have to step carefully right now. But sad that she didn't take them!

At least they will have dinner together....That is, if Moose doesn't eat it all!! Hahaha.

Can't wait for the next!!

#79348 05/28/11 06:43 AM
S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Clark's not having an easy time - is he?

This exchange was sad:

“But in the end, he loves me and I love him. He’s my best friend.”

“Yeah,” Lois said hollowly.
But it seems like there's hope they may be making some progress towards mending their relationship.

Joan

#79349 05/28/11 07:11 AM
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
The teddy bear – the bear he’d won for her at the Smallville Corn Festival – she clutched it close to her body. She curled around it and murmured, “Clark.”

He closed his eyes quickly, realizing too late that he had no right to see her like this. And yet, inside him, a tendril of hope uncurled. Perhaps he had a chance.
Awww...

“OK,” she said ungraciously. “But only because Moose needs dinner.” She turned around and called Moose to her. He’d given up testing apartment doors and had moved on to sniffing Clark’s trousers. “Your apartment. Half an hour.” Her voice hardened. “And don’t follow me.”
But she doesn't sound like she's willing to admit it. Come to think of it, this does sound familiar evil Interesting to see this reset in their relationship playing out.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
#79350 05/30/11 07:03 AM
D
DW Offline
Columnist
Columnist
D
Loved this part too!

It does seem like Moose will bring them together. Loved Clark suggestion of inviting the dog over for dinner and that Lois has to bring him rotflol

Also loved that Lois slept with the teddy bear that she so carelessly discarded against the wall before. That was so sweet.

I do agree with the yellow roses - Clark doesn't want to assume and little steps is good. Also, they were always best friends, so that is a great start.

Looking forward to see where you are taking us laugh

#79351 06/18/11 01:16 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Smooth Clark! Use the dog to get back with Lois. laugh

Oh Lois, don't you know that you always get in trouble when you tell Clark to leave you alone? Tsk tsk!

I love the dog snoring! My Shepard mix dog used to snore. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard